————————————————————

impact_62116-2.jpg

————————————————————

impact_62116-3.jpg

————————————————————

impact_62116-4.jpg

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

This is what frustrates me so much about TNA: they clearly know how to make people into stars like two but the huge focus is always on Matt vs. Jeff because they're "draws", not because they're the most interesting people on the show.

Who lit into EC3's chest? Also I still can't stand Eli Drake, although I now see (or at least hear) the comparison to The Rock. I'm not saying that's a good thing though because I'm not a huge fan of The Rock's.

Josh and The Pope are the worst commentary team in the history of wrestling. I haven't watched TNA in a long time but these guys at the table are just sticky horse shit. Smashing Pumpkins owner needs to stay off the screen too, holy awkward.

Other than that, the product seems better paced and cleaner since I watched it last. Like they spent money on cameras and crew.

I know people complain about JBL and Cole but Josh Matthews says some of the dumbest things I've ever heard on commentary.

For a few examples in case you haven't heard him tonight:

Here are Mike and Maria with something to say. Josh says they've gone radio silent on social media since last week. Just out of curiosity I checked both of their Twitters and couldn't find the end of their tweets from the last 24 hours.

Eddie is defending and Josh starts things off by talking about everything Eddie has accomplished as champion. He's held the belt NINE DAYS and has had one successful title defense.

Back in and a Blue Thunder Bomb gets two on Bennett and Eddie heads up top. Mike tries a superplex but Eddie smacks his ears to break it up. Josh: “How appropriate in an X-Division match.”

Someone feel free to explain these statements.

Corgan is awkward in all bad types of way. He is become a Jeff Jarret to make where I truly change the channel.

Matthews is someone I find I mostly tune out. I barley hear his voice. I did the same thing with Cole for years. They're basically the same guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back