Impact Support Club House

I hope that Johnny Mundo doesn't get the title. At least next week.

I love him but it's going to affect him badly if they push him too soon.

At least they put the title on someone fairly deserving.

With the way that AAA has treated Mundo and Taya, he may have found a way out of his contract, and I don't blame him.

I thought that whole situation was a work? Probably not but last report I read on it said it was. Yes, Johnny Impact is a bad bad name. Might as well have called him Johnny Test.

Also the return of Taryn Terrell was great. She was the best thing about the knockouts division for awhile, too bad she doesn't have Jade and Marti there to reunite the Dollhouse.

I love Dave Crist already for his Ghost-inspired gear.

davecrist1004.png

416beb3534a7b5eebbe5911a1a88dfb3--ghost-bc-vatican.jpg

Барбоса;5736125 said:
The instigator does nothing other than stand there while his 'victim' flips backwards onto his own head.

It makes no sense at all.

The vast majority of non-quick strike finishers make no sense. What victim is going to willingly lay prone long enough to accept the impact of a Pedigree, or an F5, or even most forward-facing suplexes?

I find nothing wrong in that finisher. I take it as the attacker's legs wrapped around his opponent's head and his arms wrapped around opponent's waist makes the opponent flip backward.

The vast majority of non-quick strike finishers make no sense. What victim is going to willingly lay prone long enough to accept the impact of a Pedigree, or an F5, or even most forward-facing suplexes?

But at least with lying or standing prone, there is some kind of feasible suspension of disbelief with the idea that the victim has been stunned and the likes of Lesnar and HHH can be believable in muscling their victim into position for the F5 or Pedigree.

With the Canadian Destroyer, the victim has to not only willingly participate in the move, but actively cause it. Petey Williams is doing nothing to make that move happen. He is in no position to make his opponent flip over backwards.

Have you ever seen someone able to do a forward flip with his back nearly at 90 degrees and his legs largely locked out?

And apart from the Rock taking a Stone Cold Stunner, has anyone ever been so stunned as to do a standing backflip onto their own head?

The move for sure is all receiver not the giver making the impact. The one doing the move gets the credit for making it look good but in reality, it's the one who took the bump that made it look good.

Барбоса;5737077 said:
But at least with lying or standing prone, there is some kind of feasible suspension of disbelief with the idea that the victim has been stunned and the likes of Lesnar and HHH can be believable in muscling their victim into position for the F5 or Pedigree.

With the Canadian Destroyer, the victim has to not only willingly participate in the move, but actively cause it. Petey Williams is doing nothing to make that move happen. He is in no position to make his opponent flip over backwards.

Have you ever seen someone able to do a forward flip with his back nearly at 90 degrees and his legs largely locked out?

And apart from the Rock taking a Stone Cold Stunner, has anyone ever been so stunned as to do a standing backflip onto their own head?

I can think of so many less believable finishers well before I reach the entry-point of criticizing the Canadian Destroyer.

The Mandible Claw, the Attitude Adjustment, The People's Elbow, MVP's Playmaker, Lethal Injection, the Styles Clash, the Unprettier, Eat Defeat, the 619, etc.

I mean, the 619 alone... I'm supposed to believe the setup of tripping a guy into the rope is going to stun him long enough for the amount of time Rey tends to take to establish it, play to the crowd, and connect on it? It's absurd. And that's OK, because we know it is. We know what's coming, and as fans, we just want to see his legs swing through those ropes and make contact.

That's so fucking annoying, though. This is why GFW keeps having to fucking reset. They grant releases to guys too quickly, and all of a sudden it's a mad dash to backfill.

I'm curious about LAX, who now has no top name star. If they don't add a member, the team is more worthless than the BDK. If they don't matter, Konnan probably leaves and takes a lot of the luchadors with him.

Same. Especially with Patron apparently future endeavored as well. They've got nothing to tap into to fill that void at the moment. Even if Mysterio is eventually brought in, that's not until what, January? And he's no heel.

I wonder what Mil Muertes' contract looks like with Lucha, or if he could be brought in, even for a short run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back