Impact Support Club House

Mysterio showing up should have happened even if Patron was GFW WHC. They were more than likely going to be feuding which does not seem to be the case going forward now.

Are you seriously suggesting they simply give the title to a competitor, only to have him lose it in a standard match? And you think that's better than having a small number of select competitors actually wrestle for the right to claim it?

Tournaments in pro wrestling are painfully boring, I agree, but their culmination can be exciting if the right participants make it. Remember Roode/Storm? The Bound For Glory Series? They were able to drum up some legitimate interest through that concept. I don't think they need to go the full range again this time, but the right collection of competitors could set up a number of solid personal feuds heading into BFG. In a lot of ways, assuming the right decisions are made, they've got a bit of a fresh start here.

Are you seriously suggesting they simply give the title to a competitor, only to have him lose it in a standard match? And you think that's better than having a small number of select competitors actually wrestle for the right to claim it?

I'd rather they do that than have the alleged new signees come in and get the same treatment Alberto got on his debut.

Tournaments in pro wrestling are painfully boring, I agree, but their culmination can be exciting if the right participants make it. Remember Roode/Storm? The Bound For Glory Series? They were able to drum up some legitimate interest through that concept. I don't think they need to go the full range again this time, but the right collection of competitors could set up a number of solid personal feuds heading into BFG. In a lot of ways, assuming the right decisions are made, they've got a bit of a fresh start here.

I'd be cool with some kind of a competition. Just not a standard tournament.

Mundo and Mysterio, you mean? I agree in that regard. But I'm good with them being involved in any title chase after BFG.

If it were me, I'd just set up a small tournament or X-way match with Lashley, Drake, EC3, Moose, James Storm, and Low Ki, or perhaps another face to even the odds a bit and allow for ancillary feuds from the non-winners. Mundo, I guess? He appears poised to debut for the next set of tapings.

Mundo would work if he is debuting as a Face but he has been working really well as heel in Lucha.

I want to see Storm win the belt then he can feud with Drake, EC3, Low Ki, and a few other to lose the belt eventually to Eli Drake. This can give Storm one solid official run with the belt he should not have lost so fast.

To insert into the match, yes. Not to win the title. If they put the fucking title on another guy known for his heights in WWE on his first night in the company, I might quit. I've had enough of this.

No idea. I have no idea what LU's season looks like, or how the whole 90-day NCC thing plays in.

But there's a lot of talk that he's going to be joining the company for the next set of tapings given a cancellation notice from an independent promotion he was originally scheduled to be at citing conflict with Impact.

Of what I've read, No Lucha Underground wrestler can appear on TV in any other promotion at least in USA until 90 days after the finale of season 3 is telecasted.

If it's true, that'll take the limit to the end of this year.

Now that could be a possibility.

It's better for GFW if Mundo is available. Just don't rush it with him. Also, don't make your programming too much around him.

20799100_1965749637038813_2098406817262901435_n.jpg

Tyrus is apparently refusing to be a part of this week's TV tapings until he gets the better treatment he thinks he deserves, saying that he's handcuffed creatively.

Just leave please. You won't be missed.

Tyrus is apparently refusing to be a part of this week's TV tapings until he gets the better treatment he thinks he deserves, saying that he's handcuffed creatively.

Just leave please. You won't be missed.

That's a shame. I've actually enjoyed him, but I can see why he feels that way. He's been used in the same "fixer" role for like two and a half years straight, always playing muscle to someone else's success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back