Impact LD: Anderson Fell On His Ass... Hole

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
1.jpg

Immortal vs Fourtune! Anderson vs Hardy! Angle vs Jarret! Pope vs Green Hornet!

be1456d58c660771448ef8d6f9c381d2_XL.jpg

* Tonight, 6 months in the making, decided by Spike TV (how? don't ask), "The Whole F'N Show" finally gets his hands on the "Careless, Manic Enigma". Clever, huh? For the World title no less.

* After being gone for two weeks, will "Nature Boy" Ric Flair return? And if he does, what will be his reaction to Fourtune turning on Immortal? Will he get "iced"? Will the glue hold up?

* At Against All Odds, Angle was upset by Jarrett in their bizzare gamble of life and children. After that, Angle took his shoes off in hope that some B.O. would kill the Jarretts. Oh, and something about retiring. AGAIN!

* Will Matt Morgan appear this week? How about Crimson? Ink Inc? Damn do they need a second show or what?

* After losing his first World title, Anderson must be fuming. What will that asshole do? I don't know, but he does have a rematch clause.

* Scott Steiner's antics, Hernandez' horrid spanish, Madison Rayne still beating Mickie James, Sarita's hot ass, all this and more tonight on Impact. Be there, bitch! I know I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back