"I'm In Me Mum's Car!" - WWE FastLane 2015 - LD

I hope Lesnar re-signs and squishes Reigns at Mania. Let Reigns and Bryan feud long term. They got good chemistry. Let one of them finally go over Lesnar at Summerslam or next year's Mania.

I don't think I could take a whole year with the supposed champion not being on television or relevant in any way for a year. Have Reigns squash Lesnar and let him and Daniel fight over the belt.

i still gotta be convinced that someone like Roman Reigns can beat Brock Lesnar, considering what Brock has done since returning. Same thing with DB, I wouldn't expect Brock to lose to either guy unless Brock decides he's done with WWE and going back to UFC.

Only downside: What does Bryan do at 'Mania?? Sheamus? Man, that sucks.

Shows how whole match and PPV were pointless except making your next star(who people mostly booed because you puted him in match with your no1 face right now) and how much little direction WWE has for some things.

Not bad PPV though in terms of matches. But just pointless in terms of storyline because it didnt bring anything new that we almost didnt know it yet.

Oh, and yes, and Bryan to get Sheamus or Ziggler is possibly like 5th or 6th match to that Mania card if you count that Lesnar/Reigns, Cena/Rusev, HHH/Sting, Wyatt/Undertaker and possibly Orton/ Rollins have more significance then almost anything Bryan would do at Mania. :shrug:

Shows how whole match and PPV were pointless except making your next star(who people mostly booed because you puted him in match with your no1 face right now) and how much little direction WWE has for some things.

Not bad PPV though in terms of matches. But just pointless in terms of storyline because it didnt bring anything new that we almost didnt know it yet.

Oh, and yes, and Bryan to get Sheamus or Ziggler is possibly like 5th or 6th match to that Mania card if you count that Lesnar/Reigns, Cena/Rusev, HHH/Sting, Wyatt/Undertaker and possibly Orton/ Rollins have more significance then almost anything Bryan would do at Mania. :shrug:

Well, given a whole month or so had to be dedicated towards addressing the Rumble fallout... it isn't any surprise such a situation has emerged with regards to Bryan. The only option which would have him in an 'important' match, is if he is still placed into the Main Event to make it a 3-way.
It is a pity, no doubt, but circumstances...

Well, given a whole month or so had to be dedicated towards addressing the Rumble fallout... it isn't any surprise such a situation has emerged with regards to Bryan. The only option which would have him in an 'important' match, is if he is still placed into the Main Event to make it a 3-way.
It is a pity, no doubt, but circumstances...
I know, just pointing out how much missdirection WWE has regarding anything other then maybe 3 matches that were set in stone months prior to event. :)

What the hell was that rolling exploder suplex thing Reigns did? That was 1. Fucking awesome 2. had to be exhausting on both reigns, and on Bryan's nuts.

Charles Robinson asking John Cena if he's unconscious for five minutes is going to my new go to for when people insist wrestling should be realistic.

Can we not have a show in Memphis Public Library for a long time? The only time they came to being close to alive was for the main event.

I won't pretend I'm not disappointed in Bryan losing - largely because I'm going to have to put up with people pretending Bryan facing Brock wasn't realistic after Bryan just physically dominated a much larger opponent for most of twenty minutes - but it was a really good match and great way to paint Roman as being actually deserving. Not a huge fan of Reigns kicking out of the Knee + but I see what they were trying to do.

I will punch a baby if they put Bryan with Ziggler. Give me Sheamus or give me death.

Edit: Fantasy booking: Reigns beats Lesnar at WrestleMania. Bryan beats Lesnar at Extreme Rules. Reigns versus Bryan II at whatever follows Extreme Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back