"I'm In Me Mum's Car!" - WWE FastLane 2015 - LD

The Rock couldn't do it. Time to see if Bryan can put Reigns over...

I like how WWE booked this show right and sticked with their original plan, even though Reigns main-eventing 'Mania is questionable, it wouldn't be right to just blow away the Royal Rumble match and its purpose.

I hope Lesnar re-signs and squishes Reigns at Mania. Let Reigns and Bryan feud long term. They got good chemistry. Let one of them finally go over Lesnar at Summerslam or next year's Mania.

It doesn't bother me that Bryan isn't the main event of Mania, it does bother me that he's not in one of the top 3 most important matches on the card.

I know what he actually meant but when Cole said "see you in five weeks at WM" it would be sweet if he actually wasn't on any E program until then.

Which makes me wonder: 'the fuck will bryan do at mania?

Sheamus v Bryan seems almost disrespectful to him (I'm not the biggest fan of the guy, but he's basically the most over guy in the company and this match reminded me how great he can be in the ring, putting him against sheamus just sounds like a terrible idea)

Ziggler v Bryan would mean turning one of them heel which just sounds like an awful idea given the lack of faces in the company

And Bryan not being at mania just sounds a big loss of potential money

It doesn't bother me that Bryan isn't the main event of Mania, it does bother me that he's not in one of the top 3 most important matches on the card.

Following his loss tonight he seems to be on the outside looking in now. They need to somehow get the IC strap on his waist. Post WM Champs Brock, Cena and Bryan would sell any show.

Great match.

They need to get rid of this PPV between Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

I don't know, this seemed like a band-aid ppv to me... especially for Reigns, given he went into the Rumble as Fairy Tale Roman instead of BadAss Roman.
Actually, Vince isn't going to re-debut Fairy Tale Roman tomorrow night, is he? :confused:

Sheamus v Bryan seems almost disrespectful to him (I'm not the biggest fan of the guy, but he's basically the most over guy in the company and this match reminded me how great he can be in the ring, putting him against sheamus just sounds like a terrible idea)

Ziggler v Bryan would mean turning one of them heel which just sounds like an awful idea given the lack of faces in the company

Bryan wanted Ziggler, so that's a chance. We should know soon, doubt Bryan gets into the ME now.

Following his loss tonight he seems to be on the outside looking in now. They need to somehow get the IC strap on his waist. Post WM Champs Brock, Cena and Bryan would sell any show.

Easiest way to do that would be to make the Andre battle royal for the IC title, and have Bryan win it. Bryan finally wins a battle royal, and you instantly elevate the IC strap.

Well, Taker and HBK was a face vs. face match. It just might be a situation of Ziggler challenging Bryan with some backing of a contender's show. Steal the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back