iIt's Official: Ronda Rousey Joins WWE

Discussion in '[Hidden] World Wrestling Entertainment' started by Jack-Hammer, Jan 29, 2018.

1. rge2010

rge2010 Mid-Card Championship Winner

I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey is in the Elimination Chamber - wins the title from Alex Bliss and defends against Asuka. This match up will protect Rousey a little as it will be her first match in a WWE ring (with others to carry the load) but it sets up an amazing match at Mania.

Alternatively her debut is saved for Mania. In a mixed tag against Triple H and Stephanie - the match up they should have had a couple of years ago.

Rock is high on the list due to the segment at Mania 31. I think he will be first choice. I wonder if Rousey could entice CM Punk to be her partner? That has money written all over it - I know Rousey and Punk were friends. The most likely is Kurt Angle, if not Shane McMahon though.

2. Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D.

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. Kamehamehaaaaa!!

Ok, let's end this Rousey thing. Triple H said that after she's done filming, she's headed to the Performance Center.

Sorry guys, but my best bet is this: she gets a special Wrestlemania match and then she goes out and probably won't start full time wrestling until Summerslam.

3. FlashMarston

FlashMarston Dark Match Jobber

Didn't think of that... But that could be interesting. Heard she's been training. Would be cool to see her and Charlotte.