If Today WWE were to purchase TNA...

cmedge

The Abdi
Let's say TNA in 2010 when it moved to Monday's become a major competition and we're beating WWE out in ratings and then WWE tries an awesome angle (Nexus which I didn't like that much and Summer of Punk 2010 and 2011) and ended up beating TNA and the TNA ratings kept declining and Vince decided to buy the competition...

How would the roster be like if he were to?

Who would be in our main event scene example:

John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Bobby Roode
James Storm

that was just a quick example I guess.

Who would be in the midcard divison? The Divas/Knockout division what tag teams would we see? For rexample.

I'd love to see an Eric Young/Santino tag team that would be epic.

But I'd like to know how would the rosters be, the divisions, the champs? Would the X Divison title be brought to WWE? Will some of the TNA match ideas become WWE's.

This is all a fantasy dream thing I would love to see you post all your ideas.

Q1) Who would be main eventers from TNA in WWE?

Q2) Who would be midcarders from TNA in WWE?

Q3) What tag teams would we see? How would the tag divison be?

Q4) The Divas/Knockout divison?

Q5) Organize brands for everybody i.e (WWE Draft 2002 signing everyone to a show you can put whoever you want even people from the wwe roster like Cena to Smackdown whatever you want)

Q6) What dream matches would you organize?

This is just for fun and I'd like to see what'd you like to see and what not.

Have fun doing this post all ideas it's all your opinion so there's no right or wrong answers.

I am not sure the majority of the TNA roster would go to the WWE, since many signed on to TNA, to avoid having to go to Vince Mcmahon's version of wrestling, while others signed
on to TNA just to break free of Vince

Developmental.

It's simple they are already based in Florida, they would be absorbed into developmental while some of the outstanding contracts would be severed. You may see a few mainstays return (The Dudleys, RVD) and maybe you would see Flair, Hogan and Bischoff return in a non-wrestling role. But for the most part the only guys that would be fast tracked to the Main Roster would be guys like James Storm, Bobby Roode and AJ Styles. Others would go to the developmental to either work on their styles to make them WWE friendly (Aries, Joe) or would just be straight up let go (Shannon Moore, The Pope)

Jeff Hardy is the only real question mark. Sure he would get over fine in the WWE again just because of his namesake. But really, he can't go like he used too and he is in all actuality still a Liability.

Honestly I doubt they would even make a huge deal about it. Sure Roode could come in as a "Champion from another company" and be a total heel. Styles could come in a feud with somone like Rhodes.

There wouldn't be an Invasion angle because TNA isn't WCW. WCW was a legit rival to the WWE, Vince isn't sweating TNA I can only assume.

Roode, Morgan, Cena, Punk, Orton, etc.

AJ would be stuck here in the WWE because of his size IMO. He deserves better, but he is no Rey.
Others like Anderson and A double would be in the mid-card.

MCMG and Primo and Epico and the Uso are a few. Then others like Team 3D, Beer Money, and other long time ones from TNA could help the WWE's tag division.

Fire all Divas except for Kharma, Phenoix, and Natalya.
Haha, maybe a Divas vs. Knockouts long term hate feud would be nice.

Q5) Organize brands for everybody i.e (WWE Draft 2002 signing everyone to a show you can put whoever you want even people from the wwe roster like Cena to Smackdown whatever you want)
Not enough time for this, sorry. Maybe just switch a few up and keep all 3 shows.

Styles and Punk
Roode and Orton
Punk and Hardy finish.
Others like Joe and Show would be nice.

I want to end by saying, WWE killed ECW when they tried this. Why should they buy TNA.

If he didn't re start WCW, and gaves us a shitty ECW....do you honestly think....That Vince would do anything but just take some of the talent, fire the rest, and close it down? Cause that is what he would do. No more, no less.

It would be bad for the industry as a whole. Many of the roster would not have jobs. Just look at how bad the wrestling industry got after wwe bought WCW and ECW.

It would be bad for the industry as a whole. Many of the roster would not have jobs. Just look at how bad the wrestling industry got after wwe bought WCW and ECW.

^This. WWE's product has done a lot of suffering over the past decade since the buyouts of WCW/ECW. TNA needs to step it's game up to be honest. I know they have a HUGE overseas market. If it gets to where they can't make it in the states they'll just push overseas... I'd love to see actual competition for WWE. Spike hasn't done much for TNA and TNA has NO mainstream references AT ALL.

I feel like if WWE did indeed purchase TNA we'd have about 10 guys get absorbed into WWE a few like Roode, Storm, Styles and Joe will be main event caliber the rest would flail and then be released. Not enough notoriety to be pushed.

WWE's main event picture would look exactly the same because TNA was never and will never be a threat to the WWE.

See above

The tag division would still be shit, because no one cares about tag team wrestling

Khama/Awesome Kong all day, eeeuuuurrrrddday

Raw would still be Raw, Smackdown would still be Smackdown, and TNA would still not matter.

Rock vs Cena, Punk vs Jericho, Taker vs Triple H 3, Golddust vs Cody.... oh wait?

If today WWE bought TNA, then The Miz would get heat backstage for anything anyone of the walking wellness policy voilations do.

Roode, Angle, and possibly Storm and Crimson(since he has the look Vince gets off on).

This is where AJ would go along with double A, Joe, etc etc Really AJ would probobly get the Tommy Dreamer treatment in constantly being called the backbone of TNA and what not only to never be allowed to do anything in WWE unless they pull the same crap with it that they did with ECW.

MCMGs vs Air Boom would be nice, and Crimson and Morgan would be a tag team I could see Vince supporting. Roode and Storm might actually be here just because WWE tag division is complete crap right now. Might also see something like a Santino and Eric Young tag team just so the soul of wrestling could die a little more each time those two are on TV. Maybe a rebirth of the AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels tag team

Gail Kim and Kharma/Awesome Kong completely tore down the womens division before if WWE was smart they would let them do it again. You also have Mickey James, Victoria, Natalyia, Beth, the division would have some potential again provided they got rid of the stupid super models and let female wrestlers actually have time to show off their craft.

Styles and Daniels go to Smackdown
Joe and double A would go to RAW
Morgan and Crimson both to RAW
MCMGs to Smackdown
Roode and Storm to RAW
Angle to Smackdown

Aj Styles vs Cm Punk
Joe vs Punk, seen it in the indies but I would like a bigger stage for it
Crimson vs Sheamus
Jericho vs Styles
Roode vs Christian
Storm vs Jericho

Rather quick throw together since I'm in between classes. Long story short though this would all be a dream. Even if Vince bought TNA out the only people I see him really taking would be AJ, Roode, Storm, Angle, and Crimson with a slight possiblity to Morgan returning. If he actually gave a crap out tag teams I would say MCMG but with the current state of tag team wrestling in WWE it's clear Vince doesn't.

There's no need; it's not threatening him at all, and I think he wants to see it get better and push him again.

Vince loves being on top, but he also likes having something to stand on as well.

I was thinking about this since I've seen what the WWE wants to do with their new network. Adding a brand such as TNA would not be a bad thing.

Here's some reasons: WWE wants to add at least 2 more live programs in their weekly schedule, as well as a cruiserweight show as well as increase their portfolio.

I'm not sure what the deal that WWE has with the NBC networks and if TNA leaves Spike a move to a network such as NBC Sports network or even Universal HD in conjunction with their network programming wouldn't be a bad idea.

I believe that with a 10 year history of programming from TNA would add alot of value to the WWE network.

If you compare it to Strikeforce I believe the jury is still out on this as we are unsure if it can stand on its own legs. If WWE were to develop a partnership and get some people in there to just focus on the TNA talent as well as keep a focus on the X-Division, Tag-Team and Women's wrestling this could work. If they meddle too much as they did with ECW and WCW then it will fail and all that will be left is the tape library.

It's hard to say but adding more programming and diversifying it from the current style of WWE may be what the WWE could use. If not TNA then why not a company such as Ring of Honor.

I would much rather WWE help RoH the way they helped ECW than buy out TNA. Jim Cornette isn't Paul Heyman but I think we can all agree he would cut an awesome anti WWE promo to fuel an angle like the original ECW/WWE cross promotion. I would steer clear of the main event picture and use things like the RoH TV champ vs the IC champ. SThe briscoes destroying the wwe tag team division with Haas and Benjamin playing the RVD pro wwe roll on ROH programming.

A lot of the TNA guys talk about loyalty to the company and it is easier to be a big fish in a small pond, but I think if WWE wanted them they could get them. I'll take Roode for example because he's doing good work in TNA and has really been a stand out talent. If he hasn't brought them a big surge in PPV buys and ratings why would anyone expect him to do it for WWE?

As of right now If TNA went up for sale I don't think WWE would even think about purchasing it. When WCW was on sale WWE was at a financial peek. Their ratings and stock aren't at sky high levels like they were in 2000 or 2001 to buy out an entire company. Lets not forget that buying WCW didn't really benefit the company anyways. The only real super star they Got was Booker T, all the other big names like Hogan, Steiner, Goldberg, etc, were picked up as free agents after their wcw contracts where expired. The only other two names that even lasted long after the envasion storyline where Chavo and Helms, neither were ever top tier guys responsible for drawing an audience. So basically they bought a whole company and got one main eventer. However, they did obtain rights to the WCW/NWA archives, which contained decades of copyrighted material making it a huge asset, something that TNA doesn't have.

So if TNA was for sale I think WWE would just let it go under and eventually offer contracts to select group of super stars that they felt would improve their company.

As for AJ not working in WWE, I've always strongly disagreed with that. Just look at the Two Champions in WWE right now, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. two undersized (to Vice's standards) superstars that got where they are because of their in-wring ability. AJ is better in the ring than CM Punk and better on the mic than Daniel Bryan. I used to think that AJ in WWE would mirror RVD's path, where he spent a few years in the IC rankings before getting a world title reign, however things have changed in the last few years, if Daniel Bryan can get a world title reign in a year and a half so can AJ. If your trying to book a title match right now with either CM Punk or Daniel Bryan I can't think of any one else in the business who could put on a better show with either one of them.

Seriously what in TNA is there to buy? a few decent stars contracts and some archived footage from the first 4yrs or so that's worth showing in WWE 24/7

The rest of TNA is not worth a cent to WWE when they have stuff that is 1000's of times the value. WCW had a global branding, they had production equipment that would've been usefull to add to WWE not to mention the history/footage of both NWA and WCW they could resell under the WWE banner.

"If" WWE was gonna support anyone from a talent standpoint it should be ROH from an already established on TV company it should be TNA, if TNA had WWE's funding for Production values and building talent it would be a show leaps and bounds ahead of now then there would just be the issue of bad booking/poor acting skills and lack of creativity, but WWE suffers alot of that too.

to the question at hand
If WWE purchased TNA today, i'd say they'd let it go and just retain the video archives and some of the talent will go into there pool. Jarrett would be done, Hogan would come crawling back, Bischoff would be done, the other former WCW production/talent and former WWE talent that is nolonger required would try to get a job at ROH and TNA's assets would be sold off to recoup costs and add to WWE's bankroll.

If Vince didn't want or couldn't afford to pay to keep ECW/WCW alive though it woulda costa atleast 100% of what it costs to run WWE on an annual basis to keep WCW going, he sure as hell aint gonna pay to keep TNA running.

As of right now If TNA went up for sale I don't think WWE would even think about purchasing it. When WCW was on sale WWE was at a financial peek. Their ratings and stock aren't at sky high levels like they were in 2000 or 2001 to buy out an entire company. Lets not forget that buying WCW didn't really benefit the company anyways. The only real super star they Got was Booker T, all the other big names like Hogan, Steiner, Goldberg, etc, were picked up as free agents after their wcw contracts where expired. The only other two names that even lasted long after the envasion storyline where Chavo and Helms, neither were ever top tier guys responsible for drawing an audience. So basically they bought a whole company and got one main eventer. However, they did obtain rights to the WCW/NWA archives, which contained decades of copyrighted material making it a huge asset, something that TNA doesn't have.

So if TNA was for sale I think WWE would just let it go under and eventually offer contracts to select group of super stars that they felt would improve their company.

As for AJ not working in WWE, I've always strongly disagreed with that. Just look at the Two Champions in WWE right now, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. two undersized (to Vice's standards) superstars that got where they are because of their in-wring ability. AJ is better in the ring than CM Punk and better on the mic than Daniel Bryan. I used to think that AJ in WWE would mirror RVD's path, where he spent a few years in the IC rankings before getting a world title reign, however things have changed in the last few years, if Daniel Bryan can get a world title reign in a year and a half so can AJ. If your trying to book a title match right now with either CM Punk or Daniel Bryan I can't think of any one else in the business who could put on a better show with either one of them.

Not even close, most were used in extensive fueds or quick pops that made back some money and in that final year they got - Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Big Show (all former or to become world champs), Molly Holly (multi time women's champ), Stacey Kiebler, Hugh Morris (current trainer) Jamie Noble, Mexicools, William Regal, Billy Kidman/Chavo Guerrero (multi time Cruiserweight/tag champs), Shane Helms (one of the most decorated cruiserwieghts) and who can forget Hurricane's "What's up with that", Shannon Moore you saying some of them weren't big names in there respective divisions? ie the first 5 were all made into world champs in WWE + Booker T, DDP, Hogan, Nash, Goldberg who came initially or a year or 2 after the purchase makes 10 former or to be world champs that WWE got out of the final year/purchase na but Booker was the only one

There's no need; it's not threatening him at all, and I think he wants to see it get better and push him again.

Vince loves being on top, but he also likes having something to stand on as well.

Funny stuff right there. :lmao: Do people really believe this bull?

First of all, what's the deal with the "TNA is not a threat to WWE" people anyway? Every topic comparing the two (and even topics that have nothing to do with one or the other), they feel the need to point out how "un-threatening" TNA is to the WWE. Are you bragging or just trying to be informative, please tell me. Because either way you sound silly.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Vince McMahon is a competitive warrior just waiting for TNA to get to his level so he can compete again because that's when he's at his best! :lol:

Vince is at his best when he has ideas to steal. When ECW was getting hot, he stole everything he could from them. He stole ideas from WCW as well. And let's not forget the territories. WWE's national expansion was built on stealing ideas and talent, as well as all kinds of ANTI-competitive behavior. This is something that both Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman among many others would co-sign. That's why WWE's product is suffering now. Not because of a lack of competitors to push Vince, it's because of the lack of competitors for Vince to steal ideas from.

As far as the topic, well WWE will use the TNA name, pillage the roster for guys they want, and present their lousy version of it. That's what they do. Why ROH has come up a few times in this thread I don't know, but ROH ain't ECW, not even close. ROH is a lot closer to one of those last territories from the 90s that went under than they are to being a new ECW. The idea that WWE would work with ROH on anything at all is a joke. And of course in case you don't know, ROH is not a threat to WWE in any way :rolleyes:. As far as who would be the main eventers, that depends on Vince McMahon doesn't it? He could put the WWE title on Anarquia if he wanted to, couldn't he?

I would much rather WWE help RoH the way they helped ECW than buy out TNA. Jim Cornette isn't Paul Heyman but I think we can all agree he would cut an awesome anti WWE promo to fuel an angle like the original ECW/WWE cross promotion. I would steer clear of the main event picture and use things like the RoH TV champ vs the IC champ. SThe briscoes destroying the wwe tag team division with Haas and Benjamin playing the RVD pro wwe roll on ROH programming.

Agreed

Roode, AJ, Samoa Joe

Matt Morgan, Crimson, Eric Young

MCMG, maybe another dudley run?

Hopefully they would give Mickie and Gail Kim another shot. They would probably keep Sky, Hemme and Tessmacher around for their looks.

Q5) Organize brands for everybody i.e (WWE Draft 2002 signing everyone to a show you can put whoever you want even people from the wwe roster like Cena to Smackdown whatever you want) I don't have much of an opinion on this...

Roode vs. Punk
AJ vs. Punk
Roode vs. Orton
Samoa Joe vs. D-Bryan

Funny stuff right there. :lmao: Do people really believe this bull?

First of all, what's the deal with the "TNA is not a threat to WWE" people anyway? Every topic comparing the two (and even topics that have nothing to do with one or the other), they feel the need to point out how "un-threatening" TNA is to the WWE. Are you bragging or just trying to be informative, please tell me. Because either way you sound silly.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Vince McMahon is a competitive warrior just waiting for TNA to get to his level so he can compete again because that's when he's at his best! :lol:

Vince is at his best when he has ideas to steal. When ECW was getting hot, he stole everything he could from them. He stole ideas from WCW as well. And let's not forget the territories. WWE's national expansion was built on stealing ideas and talent, as well as all kinds of ANTI-competitive behavior. This is something that both Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman among many others would co-sign. That's why WWE's product is suffering now. Not because of a lack of competitors to push Vince, it's because of the lack of competitors for Vince to steal ideas from.

As far as the topic, well WWE will use the TNA name, pillage the roster for guys they want, and present their lousy version of it. That's what they do. Why ROH has come up a few times in this thread I don't know, but ROH ain't ECW, not even close. ROH is a lot closer to one of those last territories from the 90s that went under than they are to being a new ECW. The idea that WWE would work with ROH on anything at all is a joke. And of course in case you don't know, ROH is not a threat to WWE in any way :rolleyes:. As far as who would be the main eventers, that depends on Vince McMahon doesn't it? He could put the WWE title on Anarquia if he wanted to, couldn't he?

No one said ROH was a threat to WWE. Nothing outside of Vince, Stephanie, and HHH is a threat to WWE. Another company doesn't have to represent a threat to be bought out. Strikeforce was never a threat to UFC. When WCW and ECW were purchased they weren't a threat to WWE. A company doesn't have to be a threat to have assets and value.

You are right ROH isn't ECW. They have a nationwide tv deal, they perform in more cities, they have better talent, and they pay their wrestlers without help from the "competition." Working with the WWE would be a step forward. Becoming the new ECW would be a giant step backwards.

You are right ROH isn't ECW.
Duh.

They have a nationwide tv deal,
No they don't.

they perform in more cities,
No they don't.

they have better talent,
Have you seen the list of talent that came through ECW? I don't even know where to begin there. But no, they don't.

Becoming the new ECW would be a giant step backwards.
A step backwards from what? If ROH started routinely drawing 1,000-2,500 for all shows in NY/NJ/MA/PA, and drawing 3,000-6000 people for PPVs all over the country like ECW did, you think that would be a step backwards for them?

That's not a knock on ROH either, I just find it amusing that people go out of there way to point out that TNA is not as popular as former #2 WCW, and then turn around and compare ROH to ECW. That's not close either.

Duh.

No they don't.

No they don't.

Have you seen the list of talent that came through ECW? I don't even know where to begin there. But no, they don't.

A step backwards from what? If ROH started routinely drawing 1,000-2,500 for all shows in NY/NJ/MA/PA, and drawing 3,000-6000 people for PPVs all over the country like ECW did, you think that would be a step backwards for them?

That's not a knock on ROH either, I just find it amusing that people go out of there way to point out that TNA is not as popular as former #2 WCW, and then turn around and compare ROH to ECW. That's not close either.

No one was comparing it to ECW. Myself and someone else commented on using ROH in a way similar to how ECW was used by WWE. That's not comparing them, that's saying they can be used in a similar angle. I didn't say they are bigger than TNA, and I didn't say TNA wasn't as good as WCW. You're making statements that I "pointed it out" when I didn't even say it.

http://www.sbgi.net/business/television.shtml It's not every state, but it's East, West, Midwest, and South in 45 major markets. ECW had a deal with spike for 6 months before being replaced by WWE and going bankrupt.

When ROH goes to the northeast they sell at the same arenas that ECW sold out. The big difference is they do it in a manner that allows them to pay their wrestlers and stay in business. ROH has more live events and PPVS outside of the new england area than ECW did. ECW and the ECW arena is a lot more like TNA and the impact zone.

ECW had some talented wrestlers but for their tenure, start of event to end of event, I feel ROH has had a better product. ECW was around for ten years and went bankrupt. ROH has been around for ten years and hasn't went bankrupt.

Yes I feel that becoming ECW would be a step backwards. It would be a step out of business.

No one was comparing it to ECW. Myself and someone else commented on using ROH in a way similar to how ECW was used by WWE. That's not comparing them, that's saying they can be used in a similar angle. I didn't say they are bigger than TNA, and I didn't say TNA wasn't as good as WCW. You're making statements that I "pointed it out" when I didn't even say it.

http://www.sbgi.net/business/television.shtml It's not every state, but it's East, West, Midwest, and South in 45 major markets. ECW had a deal with spike for 6 months before being replaced by WWE and going bankrupt.

When ROH goes to the northeast they sell at the same arenas that ECW sold out. The big difference is they do it in a manner that allows them to pay their wrestlers and stay in business. ROH has more live events and PPVS outside of the new england area than ECW did. ECW and the ECW arena is a lot more like TNA and the impact zone.

ECW had some talented wrestlers but for their tenure, start of event to end of event, I feel ROH has had a better product. ECW was around for ten years and went bankrupt. ROH has been around for ten years and hasn't went bankrupt.

Yes I feel that becoming ECW would be a step backwards. It would be a step out of business.

:banghead:

I could pull up some of ECW's attendance figures from New York, to Florida, to California and all over the country in 98-99 to prove my point but I'm not going to go into all of that. Just trust me on this, ROH now vs. ECW in their peak is NOT EVEN CLOSE. ECW drew much bigger crowds in more states, and more cities, than ROH does. And yes, you were comparing ROH to ECW. Anybody who says WWE should work with ROH like they did ECW in 1997 is indirectly comparing the two companies, because it was ECW's popularity that caused the WWE to work with them in the first place.

First thing is first. If the WWE were to purchase TNA, I would hope that they learned their lesson from the WCW/ECW Alliance purchase. Keep the positives, change the negatives.

Keep:

Impact Wrestling.
Put the show on the WWE Network and even add a 2nd 2 hour show called Xplosion. That’s 4 hours of new programming weekly. Hell, make Smackdown, Impact and Xplosion all Live.

Video Library
Duh. Make DVDs. Easy buck. Imagine a Kurt Angle DVD with WWE AND TNA footage.

Acknowledge NWA and TNA History / NWA and TNA Title history
You know what sounds better than former United States Champion, R-Truth?? Former 2 time NWA World Champion, R-Truth. You know what sounds better than Former 4 time World (2 World and 2 ECW…yes I count ECW Championship as a World Title.) Champion, Christian?? Former 6 time World (2 World, 2 ECW and 2 NWA) Champion, Christian. Think about it.

Distance
Let TNA continue to operate the way it is. No need to strip them of a show and pretty much repeat 2001. No need to re-launch them into a WWE Brand. Just let them do their thing and benefit from everything else. Sure we can have a dream match or 3 at the Big 4, but keep it at that. Okay, fine, at the Draft, shuffle them around, but don’t add Impact Wrestling to the “SuperShow”.

Now that we got plan A out of the way, let’s take a look at what I would like to see happen, plan B.

• Announce the purchase on the Raw after that year’s WrestleMania.

• Don’t have any WWE / TNA crossovers till SummerSlam where TNA invades the Staples Center, assuming that’s the “home” of SummerSlam.

• At the Survivor Series, have a Team Raw vs. Team Impact and a Team Smackdown vs. Team Xplosion Traditional Survivor Series 5 – on – 5 Elimination Tag Team matches.

• At the Royal Rumble, invite 20 TNA SuperStars to enter the Royal Rumble against 10 Raw and 10 Smackdown SuperStars, making it the 2nd 40 Man Royal Rumble.

• At WrestleMania, it’s a Champion vs. Champion vs. Champion theme. The World Titles do not have to be on the line. Don’t believe me. See the Main Event of WrestleMania…ONE.

• At the Draft, shuffle them around and repeat step 2 and continue.

Now onto questions.

Anyone who has won the NWA / WWE / WCW / ECW / TNA / World Championship.

Q2) Who would be Mid-Carders from TNA in WWE?

Anyone who hasn’t won the NWA / WWE / WCW / ECW / TNA / World Championship.

Q3) What tag teams would we see? How would the Tag Division be?

Anyone who hasn’t won a Championship at all.

Q4) The Divas/Knockout Division?

Divas Champion – Velvet Sky, Knockouts Champion – Miss Tessmacher, and Knockouts Tag Team Champions – the Bella Twins. Build the rest of the Division around these four. MMMM!!

Q5) Organize brands for everybody i.e. (WWE Draft 2002 signing everyone to a show you can put whoever you want even people from the WWE roster like Cena to Smackdown whatever you want)

This should, could and would take a while to do. I think I would live it as is until the next Draft.

1. Triple Threat match. WWE Champion vs. World Champion vs. TNA Impact Wrestling Champion

2. Fatal Four Way match. Intercontinental Champion vs. United States Champion vs. Television Champion vs. X-Division Champion

3. Unified WWE Tag Team Champions vs. Impact Wrestling Tag Team Champions

4. LumberJill match. Divas Champion vs. Knockouts Champion

I would also like to see the WWE try to purchase ROH as well, but that’s another thread.

All I know is that the WWE Video Game that year would be the best game ever cause of the roster size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back