I want Sheffield

Cena's #1 In My Heart

Getting Noticed By Management
It's simple.. this is the perfect time for the beast of a man to come back.

The Corre ex-communicated Ezekial Jackson we shall say. Zeke can go turn face and do whatever pleases him in my book, that guys going to have back injuries before you know it if he keeps working with Big Show.

Anyways.. Zeke gone.. I WANT SHEFFIELD BACK!!!!!!!

He's just as big and strong as Zeke anyways... Barrett, Sheffield, Gabriel, and Slater... the true Corre of the Nexus.

Sheffield late last year with the Nexus was down right scary looking from time to time.

I actually liked Skip. He is your Typical muscle-ly wrestler. He does need to impove on his mic skills tho. He sucks on the mic.
And since Zeke is possiblly gone from the Corre i would actually like to see Skip become a part of The Corre. It would be something for him to do. If he was to become a part of the WWE roster i carnt see him in singles competition. If he doesnt become a part of The Corre have him in the New Nexus, im not arsed which group he is in.

Skip's not bad on the mic at all - in fact I think he was the best talker in the Nexus after Wade Barrett.

No idea where Skip has been all this time but I'm eager for his return. His injury is really what killed off the Nexus - they just didn't look like a threat without that powerhouse guy in there.

Yes, it's strange. He's part of Nexus for a brief moment, and then suddenly disappear. He actually caught my attention more so than Ezekial Jackson and Mason Ryan, but I think he is slightly shorter. On NXT, he seems like a very nice guy; but while in Nexus, he was like a monster. It's terrifying sometimes how he look.

Yes, it's strange. He's part of Nexus for a brief moment, and then suddenly disappear. He actually caught my attention more so than Ezekial Jackson and Mason Ryan, but I think he is slightly shorter. On NXT, he seems like a very nice guy; but while in Nexus, he was like a monster. It's terrifying sometimes how he look.

He did get injured though, and keeping him on TV wouldn't have made sense,

On a note, I would rather see Sheffield in the Corre than the New Nexus, but regardless, it would be great for Sheffield just to return, I thought the guy could have been an absolute beast,

He broke his leg and ankle. Keeping him on TV wasn't an option. That's why he disappeared !

He won't go into Nexus/Corre either. I'm fairly sure they're breaking both teams up

I want him back too, but i think he is still dealing with the injury, he sent a tweet recently telling of what was going on with his leg and it sounds painful. He may still be gone for a while, i may be wrong and i hope i am about him.

I too am waiting anxiously for the return of Cornfed Meathead. He's defintely a guy that could go somewhere. While I don't really care to see him rejoin Barrett and the others, the main reason for that is simply that WWE has buried "The Nexus", and as much as I want the original to return, it's something that won't be done properly. Given mic time, and a decent push, and I think Sheffield could rise to the top of Smackdown.

I don't care how they bring him back, as long as it happens sometime soon.

This guy is an absolute animal. When he first showed up on NXT, with that stupid gimmick, I wasn't a fan. I hated that gimmick so much, it blinded me. It blinded me from seeing how awesome he actually was. Once he dropped that silly shit he was doing, and turned into a beast, I couldn't get enough.

Forget about Big Zeke, Mason Ryan, and any other big, muscular guy they have. Sheffield is the real deal. He is superior in every way to Zeke and Ryan -- in the ring, on the mic, etc. This guy should make a huge impact when he returns. Anything short of that will probably disappoint me.

The title say it all. With Barrett defending the Intercontinental title against Big Zeke I gotta feeling that Skip Sheffield is going to come back and help Barrett retain. I think then were gonna see Skip take Big Zeke's place in the Corre. Barrett can even go on to say to Zeke, "We only used him for his muscle and when we knew Skip was back we wanted him in and now here we have it, THE TRUE CORRE OF THE ORIGINAL NEXUS",(I'm not taking any credit for the true Corre of the Nexus b/c someone actually used that line in another post I have read) Then maybe we can see a feud between them and Big Zeke and for leverage we can even add in Michael Tarver, Daniel Bryan, and maybe even Darren Young.

Your thoughts? What do you think?

I'm not completely sold on Skip. He's impressively big but still has the goofiest face, it's hard to take him completely serious. His in ring is acceptable but nothing to orgasm over. Not that anyone's is worthy of that reaction I suppose. What it's all going to come down to is character. He needs something to separate himself from other musclebound guys like Mason and Zeke. If they don't give him an identity then he's going to be just another enforcer type and those are never in short supply so there would be little point in keeping him around. I can see him having a little more success on his own as a heel or even as a face whereas he will just be a background prop as long as he's with The Corre or whomever. The tag division seems to be getting no attention at the moment so putting him in a random tag team would be a wasted move unless the really plan on strengthening it cross the board. No one is holding their breath on that one.

With the right character I can see him being a good addition to the Smackdown or Raw midcard scene. The musclebound, brute beast type character though is so damn overdone there is really no point. Do something different with him...who knows, it might be magic.

If they are keeping The Corre around then given Jackson has left, they look very weak at the moment. After Sheffield into the mix would give them back some crediblity.

I would also like this due to 'nostalgic' reasons (lol). All 4 members are ex Nexus so now have an affiliation with each other. Throw in Tarver aswell please and lets have a strong stable who dominate like Nexus did.

As for New Nexus. Punk, please go on your own, please see what Mason Ryan can do on hsi own, maybe give him a Manager like Lesner had, Perfect Jr is gunna be on Superstars and Otunga will get released.

Skip would fit in great as the new strong guy of The Corre. Honestly, it probably was supposed to be him originally but he had that injury and still had not recovered by the time The Corre formed. Now if he's ready to return he can join Barrett. Or he could debut on the blue brand whether he's a comical face or a dominant heel. Skip would be an asset to Smackdown because he'd do fine in either a heel or a face role and he will hopefully return. I'd want to see him in The Corre in Zeke's place but a return in singles action to Raw/Smackdown would work too.

Absolutley good idea , Sheffield should join the Corre when he comes back

When he initially got injured the predicted return time frame was a few months before or after WM so it should be any day now...

He would be great for the Corre :D

"YIP YIP YIP! ....... WHAT IT DO!"

Ezekiel Jackson has a body going for him, that's it. He's one of the worst in-ring workers in the WWE right now and is borderline dangerous in the ring. He needs to learn how to tuck peoples' goddamned heads when he does those scoop slams.

Mason Ryan has a ton of potential and a helpful accent, but he's still green in the ring. One thing to realize is that he's leaps and bounds better than Batista was at his age, simply because Batista didn't step foot into a ring until he was 30+ years old. Mason has been wrestling since he's 24.

Skip Sheffield is ready, NOW. He can talk and connect to the audience better than 5/7ths of the rest of NXT 1. He works stiff and makes every move look genuinely painful. He's ready to be a top star right now. He could debut next week by beating down John Cena or Randy Orton by himself and it'd be believable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back