I miss Matt Striker

Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D.

Dog The Bounty Hunter
Matt Striker was the most entertaining commentator on WWE tv. I don't know why they took him off tv. I would like to see him come back and commentate during RAW alongside Lawler and Cole. Just watch this video and tell me he wouldn't make RAW more entertaining.

[YOUTUBE]KacAyzRbKxk[/YOUTUBE]

I want Matt Striker back damn it!

Also he comes up with the best shit to say about the superstars. And who can forget every time he called a Big Show match he would be known as The Giant? I started calling him The Giant after Striker did.

Same here. He should replace Josh Matthews. He is a wonderful commentator who can't understand for the life of me was taken off the commentary scene.

I think he got took off because Cole and Lawler didn't like him cause he always tried to outsmart them and something along those lines.

I liked Matt Striker when he was on Smackdown. However, when he was teamed up with Cole and King you could just tell that the other two hated his guts. In the end, that (plus "I'm marking out bro") was only going to result in someone getting demoted. Turned out it was him.

I liked Matt Striker. Then Coco called him a squealing fangirl and I can't perceive him as anything else any more. Not because Coco said it, but because he is a squealing fangirl. I was much happier when I hadn't realised.

He talked too much as someone who was supposed to be more colour than play-by-play. He did give good analysis of wrestlers and manoevres but I did find him annoying. Josh Matthews is good at what he does in that he gives good play-by-play and you barely notice that he's there which what he is designed for. The only thing he could do better is to be a bit more passionate at important moments. But yeah, not a fan of Striker being back. I think the Smackdown commentary team is the best one there has been for many years.

Same here. He should replace Josh Matthews. He is a wonderful commentator who can't understand for the life of me was taken off the commentary scene.
WWE currently has one play by play commentator who actually calls the action without going off on random tangents... and you're saying they should replace him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back