I love Jeff Hardy, but Brock Lesnar punches a hole through him within five seconds

Discussion in 'The 3rd Annual Wrestlezone Tournament (2009)' started by Uncle Sam, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Jeff Hardy is great. He entertains me where no other performer, save AJ Styles, can. I'd like him to do well in the ECW region. He's generally OK with weapons, and pretty efficient with a ladder. Y'know, even if he does miss all the time. And then get his head shut in a chair. However, when he meets Brock Lesnar, he's running into a brick wall and, knowing Jeff Hardy, he's running into hard. The more damage he'll do to himself then.

Now for some fun facts.

Did you know Brock Lesnar has beaten Jeff Hardy?
    It's true. Look it up.

Did you know Brock Lesnar has beaten Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy in a handicap match?
    It's true. Look it up.

Did you know that Jeff Hardy has barely changed since he got beaten twice (once in a handicap match) by Brock Lesnar?
    It's true. Watch Friday Night SmackDown!. Guy loves fucking himself up. His win ratio ain't great, but boy, does he fuck himself up.

Did you know that Matt Hardy beat Jeff twice in hardcore matches recently, and just *****ed out in the I Quit match?
    You're not seriously suggesting current Matt Hardy is better than prime Brock Lesnar, are you? I certainly hope Jeff brings a lot of tape and rope. Enough to hold Brock to the ring, at least. Matt was hurt, but he was pretty active after getting jumped on.

Did you know Brock Lesnar slammed Big Show through the ring?
    I just like bragging.

Did you know that Jeff Hardy has the odd weakness of not being able to jump off tall things when he's unconscious?
    He'll be useless against Brock Lesnar then, won't he?

Did you know Jeff Hardy has never defeated someone by putting them through a table or hitting them with a chair?
    But that chair certainly put an end to his title reign, lol.

2. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

Is this to stop people voting for Jeff? 'Cus I don't think anybody was seriously going to vote for him over Lesnar anyway.

If Jeff wasn't a former WWE Champion it would be a total squash in the polls.

3. Leeds Guy

Leeds Guy Retired Former WZCW EurAsian Champ

Yes he destroyed him back in 2002 when Jeff was just a Tag Team wrestler. Jeffs changed alot in 7 years. He's a singles star now.

Again you are correct sir. Brock back in his Prime beat the Hardyz when they were tag team spot monkeys,they are not just spot monkeys anymore. Now both Hardyz are in their prime, I'd put money on that Brock couldn't beat them in a Handicap match now.

Not exactly true, your making it out that he jumps and misses every match. Theres the occasional miss but he's not all about jumping off things anymore like he was in 2002.

He wont need to, he will bring a ladder and maybe a few chairs, Brock isn't indestructable he feels pain. Repeated shots in the head with a chair should do the trick.

Yes i watched it, Did you know Jeff Hardy Swanton bombed Randy Orton from a daft amount of height? I like braggin aswell.

Just like the rest of us then, but Brock might not have the chance to attack, maybe he is sat counting his UFC money and boom from behind comes jeff with a chair or ladder, or truck, or tank. whatever it takes. Did You know Brock Lesner has the odd weakness of not being able to F-5 anybody if hes unconscious?

Really I remember a Swanton Bomb back at Royal Rumble 2000 on Bubba Dudley through a table and a Chair shot from both Jeff and Matt on Edge at Unforgiven 2000 in a steel cage match. Edge fell from said chair shot and the Hardyz escaped the cage. Both ending in a win for Jeff.

TwistofRKO likes this.
  4. tbanger

tbanger Happily paid for John Cena's album

That last post was all well and good, but let's not be silly, Brock wins.
    Brock was unstoppable in his prime. Jeff has never been unstoppable, or close to it.
    In his last two extreme rules matches, Jeff beat The Undertaker with a run in, which he wouldn't get in this tourney, from Big Show, and lost to Matt.
    Brock> Matt in every conceivable way. And better than Jeff in most ways as well.
    Brock to take this one, and if this tournament is taken in the way I understand it (ie kayfabe primes) he should destroy nearly anyone.

That's if Jeff makes it through his current round, which I'm not sure whether he will, even though I'd like him to.

5. DhA

DhA Pre-Show Stalwart

This is so obvious, I'll be backing Lesnar well in this tournament, logically he could beat everyone in the competiton, and a lightweight guy like Jeff Hardy shouldn't be a problem. Brock Lesnar ran through practically the enitre main event roster in a year or so, Jeff Hardy shouldn't be a problem for him.

6. butsecks

butsecks Pre-Show Stalwart

brock's beaten hulk hogan, the big show, kurt angle, the rock, the undertaker etc. whats jeff hardy's bggest win? shawn michaels? thats it. i'll be voting for brock lesnar to annhialate this drug addict.

7. Hip2bsquare

Hip2bsquare Pre-Show Stalwart

Brock will just about and could possibly kill Jeff Hardy here. Yeah yeah Jeff is good and enjoys jumping off shit, taking punishment and all that. But htis is Brock fucking Lesnar. The man who has bathed in the blood of Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker. Correct me if Im wrong I cant remember Jeff Hardy ever doing that.

I like Jeff, but Brock snaps hin half and uses his femur as a tooth pick.

8. pyrusane

pyrusane Getting Noticed By Management

See, I remember a Hell in the Cell match between Brock Lesnar and Undertaker where Brock got smashed in the head by the ring steps. Who won that match?

Oh yeah, it was Brock Lesnar. Ring steps from Undertaker > Chair shot from Jeff Hardy.

Brock wins.

9. DhA

DhA Pre-Show Stalwart

Pretty sure the Hardyz themselves also assaulted Lesnar with chairs, and he still owned them. Case closed.

10. Evan Snow-Wolf

Evan Snow-Wolf Running On Diesel Fuel!

If find it hilarious that anyone can use words like "industructible" with Brock Lesnar when he was once sent sailing out of the ring like a rag doll by Sweet Chin Music delivered by a gimped Shawn Michaels.

Don't believe me?

Here it is:

[youtube]vsf6Y7fbkKw[/youtube]

11. 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You

He's a singles "star" that loses two-thirds of his matches decisively.

I'd bet my life that he could.

What are you talking about? Jeff Hardy, like Shawn's SCM, misses big spots 2 times out of three.

If he isn't about jumping off things, what's he going to do to Brock that will have an effect?

Since when can you hit someone in the head with a chair when you're lying in a pool of your own blood?

Brock Lesnar, no matter what Jeff Hardy does, will never lay down for two minutes for Jeff to climb 30 feet. Besides, Jeff nearly killed himself with that move. He was in no condition to wrestle afterwards.

That's highly unlikely. It's more plausible that Jeff is busy bonging with Phelps and completely forgets to show up to the match.

12. Little Jerry Lawler

Little Jerry Lawler Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids

Hardy better get high before the matchup so he won't have to feel the pain Lesnar is about to bring to him. I love Hardy but once he misses a move or Brock catches him, this thing is over. When Brock Lesnar was in the WWE, the only wrestlers he had a tough time against were Kurt Angle and Edge when they fought at Rebellion 2002. Jeff Hardy is neither Angle or Edge. Hardy may get his hands on a chair and get in a few shots, but that's not going to help him.

13. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

He was sent sailing, but not put on his ass. lesnar didn't hit the ground, he was staggered, and that's from an HBK super kick. Too bad Jeff Hardy isn't 1/10th of the wrestler HBK is, and too bad Jeff Hardy has zero moves in his aresnal that are as sudden and high impact as Sweet Chin Music. Thanks for bringing that video up, because when Lesnar destroys Hardy in round 3, and faces Michaels, we'll be able to use the inability of Sweet Chin Music to put Lesnar down in our defense.

14. Leeds Guy

Leeds Guy Retired Former WZCW EurAsian Champ

Maybe but you are admitting he is better NOW than he was back in 2002 when Lesner beat him?

Then i'm pretty confident you would die

No he rarely misses now unless its scripted to miss like his Mania match. When do you see him now botch the Whisper in the Wind.... he doesn't.

Hit him with a chair, baseball bat, run him down, he could do anything, like I said Brocks not indestructable this is ECW everythings legal and for all intents and purposes he could kick him in the nuts grab some wire and choke him out.

Simple do it before he has the chance to get any offense in. Brocks not the sharpist tool in the box he got outsmarted by Kurt Angle's cheeky switch and roll up before Mania 19 whats to say Lesner wouldn't get rolled up pretty quickly? just like Jeff did to Edge during the elimination chamber

Jeff could tie him down just like he did to Matt during the I Quit match. Besides i'm not saying Jeff would do this in the match against Brock, i was just replying to Sam's brag.

And it was highly unlikely that Jeff would become WWE Champion but he achieved that didnt he? and im not even gonna respond to the ''drug'' comment as its irrelivent to the match.

15. Milkyway!

Milkyway! Hodor!

He never said that? If anything Lesner is now better than he was back in 02. So its pretty much even. Hes the MMA champion now, ground and pound to hell and back. Jeff can't fly, if hes on the ground in three punches, mounted on until hes bathing in his own blood. Now can he?

I'm pretty confident you're blind with love for Jeff, or hate for Lesner.

LOL did you really just say that? He botched it at Backlash this past sunday night. His foot supposed to hit his opponet in the head. 99.9% of the time Jeff's Whisper in the wind only hits his oponet in the head, with like his index finger...Pretty sure hand is diffrent than a boot by about 90 degrees...

So...We didn't say Brock was inable to move. We just said he was a wall, that Jeff was going to run into. The reason hes running into a wall is because Brock would have this thing won in about 5 minutes 5 punches few clothelines, F-5's Come on now.

*yawn* You do know MMA fighters have to be smart right. Hes officially trained to fight. He can use his head. Even when he was in the WWE he had Paul-e to take care of his thinking for him.

:lol: :lol: :lmao: funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. You have to be able to hold someone down, or knock them out, before you can tie them down with tape.

We all knew hed get the title, hes too over not to get it. No ones doupting hes entertaining, but theres no way in hell. He can take on Brock flipping Lesner.

No its not irrelivent. Brock = drug free. Hes healthy. He has no brain damage. Jeffry on the other hand. Hes running like 25% of the brain due to brain damages.

16. 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You

Not really. He lost a lot of matches then. He loses just as many now. Jeff only was champion because Edge forgot to pin Triple H after he speared him. Go figure.

Jeff and Matt are the same size as they were in 2002. Matt has improved, but Jeff has taken so many drugs and fallen off so many things that his mind is not as sharp nor is his body in the same condition as it was in 2002. Therefore, Jeff has regressed and Matt has made progress. It's a wash. The Hardyz were at their peak as a tag-team. They're no better now. Therefore, Lesnar could defeat them 2 on 1.

Larger guys tend to swat him away as though he were a fly. Ask The Big Show or Vladimir Kozlov.

Brock is as damn close to indestructible as you're going to find. Yes, Jeff can do those things to Brock, but it'll take a lot more than a chair shot to put Lesnar down. You also seem to think that Brock cannot do the exact same thing to Jeff? He can do that, then some. Brock is about a hundred times stronger than Jeff. He could literally break Jeff with some weapons.

About the nuts thing. Brock is a former amateur wrestler and now does MMA. He knows to wear a cup.

Brock is always focused. Never once have I seem him take an opponent lightly or let an opponent get the upper hand at the start of the match. Yes, he could be rolled up, but how often do you see a roll-up happen in big matches?

Brock is a whole lot smarter than Jeff. Brock graduated college. I doubt if Jeff made it through high school. Jeff has also fucked himself over with drugs. Brock is smarter.

You realize he'd have to be knocked out to be tied down, right? Besides, Brock could tear right through that silly tape stuff.

He was champion for a month, then lost because of a single chair shot. One chair shot took him down. Imagine what one LESNAR chair shot would do to him.

How's it irrelevant? You said Brock is probably counting his money. Jeff being high and forgetting about the match is highly more likely.

Milkyway! likes this.
  17. Loveless

Loveless A Life In Monochrome

Quite frankly it's outrageous to even consider Hardy beating Lesnar. Unless Lesnar just stands still and lets Jeff repeatedly hit him with a chair there is nothing Jeff can do to him, not one damn thing.

* Jeff goes for Twist of Fate, breaks his foot on Lesnars abs and runs off to get a prescription for painkillers, getting himself counted out *

That's a more likely scenario then Jeff winning this.

18. Evan Snow-Wolf

Evan Snow-Wolf Running On Diesel Fuel!

Rewatch the video, Lesnar absolutely did NOT land on his feet, he was sent packing. I'll be sure to make note later also that a series of punches from Michaels is also enough to stun Lesnar long enough for Shawn to have a full three seconds to deliver said kick.

19. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

I haven't watched it in, like... uh, two days but he's definitely up on his feet within a matter of seconds, looking pissed off. Everyone knows you can't look pissed off sitting down.

Thems the rules of the thirty second brawl, not an actual match.

20. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Yeah Lesnar was down for a few seconds but it likely wouldn't have been enough to put him down for a three count. Granted, that's not at the end of a long drawn out match with him expending energy on offense. He was staggered, but I can't remember anyone popping up after SCM that fast. It would certainly send the match in a different direction, but based on that, the SCM isn't enough to put Lesnar down, and nothing at all that Jeff has is close to the SCM. This does nothing but further my belief taht Lesnar destroys Hardy.