I got an Email from Paypal

Discussion in 'The GSD - General Spam Discussion' started by Merwin, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Merwin

Merwin STICK RPG 2 YAY!

It said "Someone is trying to log into You Paypal account"

At First i was worried but then i remember two things.

1. "Log into you Paypal account?" nice grammar

2. I don't have a pay pal account.

2. ShinChan

ShinChan Gone. For. Good.

3. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Did I ever tell you about the time I was a Nigerian prince?

4. A11oftheLights

A11oftheLights Getting Noticed By Management

I enjoy the old "there is a virus on your microsoft computer" phone call we used to get. An old xbox 360 that wasnt even plugged in was the only piece of technology that was microsoft. I used to see how far they would go until they realised i was taking the piss. Its a shame because I'd imagine a lot of people would fall for it, especially old people

5. Da Prophet

Da Prophet Mid-Card Championship Winner

I once pretended to be Tony Montana during one of those phone calls (specifically selling us something). They would call the place I worked at every week and, judging by the accent, I would pick major Hollywood film character names to see if they would catch it. Nothing funnier than an Indian man saying "Okay, Mr. Dominic Toretto, I'll be in touch" while I'm holding back laughter.

6. Starkist

Starkist (To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

Ha I remember these calls. I would always ask how they knew it was infected then hang up. Then I would do the same thing as you and mess with them in return. One guy said I didn't have to be so rude but I said who called who about a fake virus with a computer I am not in front of as I'm in the middle of grocery shopping? They magically stopped after that.

Now I just get scam emails like KB said or the Your phone has 4 virus and will self destruct in a week or the you won a free iPhone X claim prize now. Mainly those pop up whenever I come to the main page which annoys the heck out of me.

7. BaconBits

BaconBits WZ Czar of Steaks

I get calls at work all the time that the IRS is getting ready to raid my house. All 4 of my coworkers get the same calls regularly. I guess we're just a bunch of tax evaders, lol.

8. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

I actually got an email today saying the 100 I paid via PayPal was successful. Apparently I sent the money to Europe because it had the € next to it.

Like above, I don't even have a PayPal account. I also constantly get phone calls from a radio station in Ohio saying I won stuff but I live in Vegas. Idk how that works.

9. therockiswwf

therockiswwf The voice of Michael Cole's headset

I remember this. I asked if he meant my Mac. He said yes. I don't own a Mac. I said this every single time they called. They always said yes. Still don't own a Mac.