I gave red rep.....

I thought the point of math was that it can't be debated. You can't argue 2+2 doesn't equal 4.

If you are operating a rounding up and down system, then 2 + 2 doesn't necessary actually add to 5. 1.5 + 1.5 is equal to 3 but if the numbers are rounded up to the nearest whole number then we get 4. Likewise 2.49 + 2.49 would be rounded down in this scenario, meaning that the result would (again) be 4 despite the actuality of it being 2 hundredths off 5.

So even maths can be debated when all factors are not disclosed.

And as soon as talk of brilliance in this thread begins, enter Rohan to put a stop to it.

And I return to restore that aura of brilliance, and a slight air of haughtiness.

¡Roján!;3731311 said:
Get that cretin Hatehabs to debate me. He can even pick the topic.

Habs is anything but a cretin, and debates should come naturally. If there's a topic that arises that Habs feels strongly about and posts passionately about, feel free to disagree, and engage him them. But manufactured debates other then in debate leagues really prove nothing. Patience, my young mentee.

Which two? And can anyone tell me the last time anyone made a pertinent post to the thread opener, this has skewed off more than a Gilliam movie :p.

I was referring to Rattlesnake and Rohan. I like Rattlesnake, but does he get along with anyone these days? It seems that since the end of year awards, he's been at odds with everyone.

And I red repped Todd the other day, just to restore the true focus of the thread.

By mistake? :p

No, this was quite on purpose. I deleted a post of his, PM'd him to explain why, and he essentially said "screw you", and reposted it, all-the-while insulting me in the process. So I made sure he got his red rep before I infracted him. :p And I rarely hand out discipline, and red rep even less.

I don't know of this Todd fella, however every time I read the name Todd, I get the impression he is either a dick, a ****** or a ******ed dick.

I don't know of this Todd fella, however every time I read the name Todd, I get the impression he is either a dick, a ****** or a ******ed dick.

Option 3 is the correct answer. Visit the Newswire and the two threads he started if you'ld like evidence.

I thought Sally was the focus of the thread.

The thread is about whatever I say it is. I started it! ;)

Where's she been at lately anyways?

Vacation.

I'm watching the Sopranos and a Mustang Sally keeps getting mentioned, but their Sally seems to be a guy? I think I'm turning into a question talker?

[YOUTUBE]Sxc8Sm0nXpE[/YOUTUBE]

Her name is based off this song. I dont know what version.

Hey LSN, when was the last time I repped you? I've been trying to rep you again for a while but I keep getting the must spread rep message.

Hey LSN, when was the last time I repped you? I've been trying to rep you again for a while but I keep getting the must spread rep message.

Id say about 3-4 few weeks or so. It's weird, Ive been having the same problem with someone Ive been trying to rep for a few days, and havent repped in some time.

Habs is anything but a cretin, and debates should come naturally. If there's a topic that arises that Habs feels strongly about and posts passionately about, feel free to disagree, and engage him them. But manufactured debates other then in debate leagues really prove nothing. Patience, my young mentee.

See, I want it done under Debaters League rules. That way, Habs can't act like it never happened, ala anti-Cena shit thread when I schooled his ass.

You do know Rohan, that the ones who keep demanding a debate are mostly the ones who cannot accept that they got schooled by someone way better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back