I gave red rep.....

And yet you came crawling to me to be your mentor, even knowing you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise and Awesome Miz, amongst others.

I thought Rohan was always third fiddle around here. At least when he's being compared to two other guys anyway :)

I see Hatehabs lurking.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he should have asked the guy who lost to me in the Sports Debate League. ;)

Well, I figured you were busy mentoring other guys, and doing a fine job of it. Rohan has been talking about a mentor, and I'm a big believer in charity.

BTW, how come you changed your mind about the name change, that would have been great.

¡Roján!;3727952 said:
Shouldn't I be mentoring you?

If we are talking about making comical, nonsensical statements, well then based upon your above statement, perhaps you could serve as a mentor for me.

However, if we are still talking about wrestling posting, we'd both be much better served the other way around, and you know it.

:)

If we are talking about making comical, nonsensical statements, well then based upon your above statement, perhaps you could serve as a mentor for me.

However, if we are still talking about wrestling posting, we'd both be much better served the other way around, and you know it.

Do you have evidence to back up your pulled-out-of-your-ass, half-hearted drub? I, like Dagger and apparently Coco, will debate anyone, anytime, anywhere! 'Cept in Starbucks, because they overcharge.

¡Roján!;3728172 said:
Do you have evidence to back up your pulled-out-of-your-ass, half-hearted drub? I, like Dagger and apparently Coco, will debate anyone, anytime, anywhere! 'Cept in Starbucks, because they overcharge.

Plenty of evidence, my friend. In two weeks time, there'll be five years worth of evidence for your viewing pleasure.

Plenty of evidence, my friend. In two weeks time, there'll be five years worth of evidence for your viewing pleasure.

So, you ignore my blatant hint at a name change bet, you refuse to acknowledge that time in the anti-Cena thread when I schooled yo' ass and now, you refuse to debate me. That's the sort of balls you get from a Canadian, I suppose. 'Cept Coco. Coco is dench.

:);):p:confused::banghead::blush::disappointed: :wtf: :shrug::suspic:

I haven't given red rep out in nearly a year, if not longer, but I felt compelled to give some tonight in that atrocious botch thread in the wwe section.

Well, I figured you were busy mentoring other guys, and doing a fine job of it. Rohan has been talking about a mentor, and I'm a big believer in charity.

As am I, which is why I took Rohan on. Can you think of a bigger charity case? I can't. ;)

BTW, how come you changed your mind about the name change, that would have been great.

Someone rather convincingly convinced me of why it would be a bad idea, and after thinking about it, I agree with them. Ill shoot you a PM soon and explain.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!

w1m99.gif

First Theo's sig and now this. LOL, day made.

As am I, which is why I took Rohan on. Can you think of a bigger charity case? I can't. ;)

Come to think of it, perhaps we should both mentor him. After all, we both know he needs all the help he can get. It should be a challenge for the two of us.

¡Roján!;3730506 said:
You again? I thought we told you not to post until you disinfected your hand. And, like I've said before, I'LL DEBATE ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

So I'm correct. That re-used joke and your talking down guys who are way better than you re-inforces that fact.

Also you are annoying people, sweetie, this is SO not debating. But I do not expect you to understand the difference.

¡Roján!;3730506 said:
You again? I thought we told you not to post until you disinfected your hand. And, like I've said before, I'LL DEBATE ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

Debate or Mass Debate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back