I can't stand Evan Borne

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryCenaFan

Pre-Show Stalwart
I like him as a wrestler but every time I hear him talk I want to punch my TV.

The whole goody two shoes, I love Kofi, I love tag teams, I love it in the ass crap is generic and boring!

Everytime he looks at Kofi he looks like he wants to swallow his man juice, it's disgusting! He's great inside the ring but my god can we stop the bromance here?

Oh let it pass. These two rarely ever tag together and the first time they do in a long time they win the tag title of of McGullicutty and Otunga? GREEN REP! Kofi always look like he's having fun and Evan looks like he's having ten times more. Why, do you have a better idea than this?

This is one of these homosexual fantasies you need to keep to yourself.

Why would you even think when he looks at Kofi of him, "swallowing his man juice"? They're trying to get over that the two have a friendship, hence why they're having both men compliment one another on television, much like they did on RAW. But I highly doubt you can call it a bromance or have some homosexual scene play out in your mind due to how they look at the other.

On actually criticing Sydal's work, as much as I support the dude hes never had anything when it comes to speaking and chances are he never will. He sounds like a castrated cat and his voice in-total would never suit a heel, look at his WSX work for example. He tried playing a heel, Lizzy Valentine was his manager and did all the talking for him. But asides his wheezing, annoying voice he's an exciting and entertaining wrestler and the team with Kofi isn't the worst idea, it could turn into something good.

Would you cut him some slack? The guy is out there doing what he loves best and working hard and now it finally pays off with him winning his first title in the WWE. Of course he's gonna be motivated. The WWE are trusting both him and Kofi to be the first guys to revamp the tag division and are probably on their way to feud with top heels like The Miz and R-Truth for the titles. Evan is extremely talented and you shouldn't hate him because of his mic skills. Besides tag team wrestlers don't need mic skills. All that matter is their in ring work and that's how the crowd gets behind them.

Hell whenever Daniel Bryan goes "Okayyy?" I want to shot myself but I like the guy because he can get it done in the ring.

awww seems like someone just hates faces. bourne sounds like a little kid so its hard to take him seriously but he is fun to watch.

i'll agree with the fact the evan doesn't have the best promo skills but there's a reason for that. he's rarely given any time on the mic. the promo after winning the tag titles was about the 6th time i've heard him speak since joining the wwe. i never really watched wwecw but i doubt he did much talking there

you could argue that the reason he rarely speaks is because he's not very good at it but you could also argue that he's not very good at speaking because he rarely speaks. if someone isn't the best at cutting promos, you don't tell them to shut up and hope they get better. you make them do more promos and they gradually improve. that's what's going on with evan right now

as for the 'bromance' with kofi, the guys are friends and have been for a while. they have great chemistry together which is needed for tag teams

He's good in the ring but his mic skills are poor, whether that be because he hasn't had many opportunities or just that he is in fact poor on the mic I don't know, but at the end of the day he needs to improve on the stick. The reason why they have a "bromance" is because they're trying to get over as a real tag team and not just two people put together to form a tag team. But like I said his mic skills are very poor.

Nothing to worry about,its not like his going to be a big star in the future or anything as far as that.I think his level is the US/IC title level and also stop hating on the guy,his just one his first ever title in WWE and then you start hating on him?His great in the ring,why do you even THINK he is not good on the mic?..because he never gets a chance to improve on the mic or even cut a 1Minute promo!Him and Kofi are good friends and have good chemisty,There both great talents are probly going to fued with Awesome Truth.WWE are in one way,trusting Air BOOM to improve the tag divison and add that excitment back to the division.He deserves his first title,yes his poor on the mic and needs to certainly improve and as for the 'bromance' people have already said that there trying to get them over as a real tag team and building a frendship so there not looking like 2 guys just put together.

His constant smiling, cheering, pumping his fist, etc. remind me of a young Rocky Maivia and I'm surprised we're not hearing "Die Evan Die" chants lol but I suppose thats because he's not being pushed to the moon...yet. As for in-ring the guy is amazing and I love watching him perform. Great team with Kofi, nice chemistry, the WWE needs more teams like them.

Damn sounds like someone's harboring some feelings deep down for Bourne.

Seriously Bourne is a good wrestler and him and Kofi as a tag team is a good thing over all, neither Kofi nor Bourne will get a sniff at the WWE title let alone main event for RAW, so utilize them for what they are, high flying wrestlers that can light up the tag division, and hell let Kofi be the mouth piece of the team, he's good on the mic anyways and let Evan do some of the work in the ring that show cases his talents.

How could you? :C

He's great, I love watching him perform in the ring.

But yeah. I getit, he's not good with the mic...

Still. Give him a chance, will ya. :p

Nope. This bromance is beautiful and should continue to grow. Now this isn't Billy and Chuck level of bromance, but this can still be great. Okay I can't really continue on about this.

Evan isn't meant to be great when he is talking. That much is simple. You hardly ever hear from him, and when you do it's short and hopefully to the point. His primary focus is in the ring, and that's where you admit to enjoying him. Now let the "swallowing his man juices" go and just pay attention to the in-ring.

It's funny because I just can't stand Kofi, I hate him and don't care about him. HE could leave WWE forever and I would not miss him at all. So I guess we are 2 who don't really like that team.

I don't have anything against Bourne, I wish he would do more than just being a selling machine/monster all match long, if we ever get a cruiserweight division back that may happen, but other than that I have nothing against him.

Evan looking like he wants to "swallow his man juice"? Um...Wow, I don't see that at all. Not sure why your mind went there?? :confused:

Anyway, I just see two guys, who are friends, that geniunely like working together. I'm a big fan of Evan. I love watching him in the ring. His enthusiasm is contagious. I'm never bored watching his matches. He may not the best on the mic, but that's ok. He can work on that. I used to not be able to stand Kofi, but he's growing on me. AirBoom is the best thing to happen to the tag team division in a long time. It's a refreshing change from McGillicutty and Otunga, who were one of the worst tag team champions ever.

I think the fact the Evan Bourne pances out every week doing the international peace sign just before he goes in a ring to fight someone pretty much sums him up. Yes he's living his dream and should look happy but its way over the top.It looks false and annoying. Just because your a face doesn't mean you have to smile and grin like an idiot at everyone/thing none stop like a certain super Cena. A 24/7 grin makes him look dumb. Also padding out his character with the fact he likes planes and flying. Really? Yes he is good in the ring but terrible on the mic like John Morrison (no offence MoFos, I'm one myself), Kofi and Justin Gabriel, and I'd rather see any of them before this village idiot. Superstars for life in my opinion.

I havent been on this site for long... but I believe silly little posts like this should be locked and removed.
I dont have a problem with you having a dislike for Evan Bourne... anything that I would have in reply to that "the dragon saga" has already covered. But the rather homophobic(self loathing:suspic:)comments are in bad taste.

I'm not a fan either. He's just so bland. The only thing he's done that I liked was take the best RKO ever

I don't know if anyone noticed, but striker had the mic near kofi and kofi looked like he was gonna talk first, but then evan just started talking and kofi looked shocked. Maybe evan wasnt meant to talk there and since he is given so few chances he just took his spot there.

As for his smiling, he is just happy to have a title in wwe. It is nice to see two people that seem like a real team be happy about holding the titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back