How often do you get your haircut?

Discussion in 'The GSD - General Spam Discussion' started by Lee, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Starkist

Starkist (To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

I grow more hair on my face then the top of my head. So I shave bald every 3 days. Been balding since 22 and I'll be 29 and when my hair grows in, it looks like a chia pet! I just want it all to go away to be honest. Shaving is a chore and I truly understand how a potato feels when it's being peeled.

2. ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

Every so often.

3. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

This thread will get more discussion than the Lesnar vs. Reigns Mania thread.

4. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

I got one cut before my Grandmoms funeral last year, that was the first time I got an actual haircut in about 8 to 10 years (Or more).

I have a sharp trimmer that I use to just shave my hair down short. For the longest time I would shave it down bald and just let it grow back, then repeat. Now I just trim it short and make it neat. Looks ok, I usually have a work hat ballcap on or Toronto Maple Leafs ballcap on after work so it doesn't matter. Probably save 240 plus dollars a year if I got it cut monthly.

Although I did have a really attractive woman cut it last year, there's something I miss from getting a real haircut.

5. Merwin

Merwin STICK RPG 2 YAY!

I usually just get my hair cut when someone says i should..

6. Nate DaMac

Nate DaMac Fuck erbody but me

Last cut mine September of 2014. No trims or nothing, though I really should. Haven't cut my beard in about 2 years.

7. Hollywood Naitch

Hollywood Naitch The current reigning and defending

I tend to get it cut every 2 weeks, shaved to a 0 blended into a 1 round the sides and a little longer on top. To keep that style I need to go regularly. I went this week and found out the barbers was closed as they are getting new stuff installed, so I’ll have to put up with fuzz round the sides of my head for a week until I can go.