How much do you think

raptorsfan4life

Dark Match Winner
It would cost for me to get front row tickets to wrestlemania 26. I've been a wrestling fan since i was 6, born in 1990 in India and then came to Canada in 99. Still however, i have never attended a wwe live event. My favourite wrestler is taker, who will supposedly retire then and i wanna watch at least one of his matches live. SO therefore, i will do whatever i can to get those tickets probably have to pay for my younger brother and a couple of friends so, if anyone who maybe attended wm recently can shed some light on this topic... I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if i have to buy the tix in person and what the cost would approx be... All help would be greatly appreciated... Thx in advance and if you're gonna be there too, i'll hopefully see you there....

For all of the first group of floor seats, which is about 15 or so rows, tickets are about $750 before tax. But if you move to the group of floor seats behind them, tickets are about $250. The problem with the second group is that you can't see anything if the group in front of you stands up. The bonus of the first group is that you get to take the chairs home with you as a nice little souvenir.

Agreed, I paid $240 for my WM 20 tix and when I checked front row I got the price of $500. Granted that was a few years ago and at Madison Square Garden but it sounds about right.

when i went to Wrestlemania XX at MSG i paid 200 and was about midway up if i remember correctly. not too close but not all the way at the upper deck either, i was happy with the seats. the other thing is if u want those five hundred dollar seats you will have to make sure you are the first one in line/the first one ordering online.

They did that at Wrestlemania XX but... they do that at EVERY WM? Come to think of it... they did give you something else besides that but I cant remember. I tried to look it up since I couldnt remember but I DID find the ticket price was about $750 not $500, my mistake.

The thing I DO remember correctly is buying a Cena shirt and going to school and work hungover the following morning with very little sleep.

For all of the first group of floor seats, which is about 15 or so rows, tickets are about $750 before tax. But if you move to the group of floor seats behind them, tickets are about $250. The problem with the second group is that you can't see anything if the group in front of you stands up. The bonus of the first group is that you get to take the chairs home with you as a nice little souvenir.

I pretty sure the the very front rows are donated to many charityis (as a set or group of 4 tickets) then sold by them in raffels and they keep the cash.

It would cost for me to get front row tickets to wrestlemania 26. I've been a wrestling fan since i was 6, born in 1990 in India and then came to Canada in 99. Still however, i have never attended a wwe live event. My favourite wrestler is taker, who will supposedly retire then and i wanna watch at least one of his matches live. SO therefore, i will do whatever i can to get those tickets probably have to pay for my younger brother and a couple of friends so, if anyone who maybe attended wm recently can shed some light on this topic... I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if i have to buy the tix in person and what the cost would approx be... All help would be greatly appreciated... Thx in advance and if you're gonna be there too, i'll hopefully see you there....

Hey what's up? I feel you man for me I have been a fan since I was young also and Bret Hart was and still is my fav. but I wasn't old enough on attending wwf events at that time when he was there. So I know how it is to lose out.

But I did attend Wrestlemania 22 to see RVD, Benoit and Kurt Angle are who my favorite today. I bought the package from wwe which is a lot cheaper if you don't live where the event is taking place. The packages comes with hotels, hall of fame tickets, WM tickets, autograph session, and couple of goodies...u can choose up to 5 people to attend. The more people u have the cheaper it is per for person. But you have to travel on your own to get there and to go home.

I see the other people were saying that you can get the tickets for about $500-$750 and I was like wow that's pretty good because when u check online I see them for thousands and up. So I wanted to know how did they get tickets at that prices.

But good luck on getting the ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back