How Long will Paul Heyman tease 21-1?

123NewChamp

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hello everyone, I have an interesting thread. Plain and simple and to the point. "How long will Paul Heyman keep reminding us about Brock ending the streak?" On occasions, he brags more about it in front of Cesaro than he brags about Cesaro. We won't see Brock again until a few more months. And I know wrestling sites are pitching a potential Cesaro vs. Lesnar feud, but is there a possibility of an Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar rematch? Could Undertaker beating Brock Lesnar is what will shut Paul Heyman Up? Or is this something that will have to blow over on it's own? Other than him fully bragging and drawing heat, what's the purpose of him constantly reminding us about 21-1?

Paul Heyman will plug the "21-1" point until AT LEAST Brock Lesnar comes back or Cesaro turns on Heyman imo. However I can see this going on until next year's Mania. As for your question, I think he is constantly reminding us partly because he knows it is drawing massive heat to Lesnar while he's away and I believe he is setting up for a Cesaro-Lesnar match in the near future.

Get used to 21-1. It's going to persist until WrestleMania 31 and Lesnar's match. It's going to persist all the way through Lesnar's title run, which is expected to come about this summer.

It definitely isn't going to go away.

We will keep hearing about it until Brock returns for his next run to keep the heat. Brock is going to challenge for a title soon I think.

Here is the scenrio that I am hoping for.

Cesaro wins money in the bank.

Brock returns putting Cesaro in the back seat w/ Heyman. No matter what Cesaro accomplishs, he is #2 to Brock.

Cesaro's popularity continues to increase because he is now starting to "rebel" some what against Heyman and is doing what he wants even against Heymans advice.

Brock challenges and wins the world title. Celebrates with Heyman in the ring.

Cesaro comes down and acts like he is congratulating Brock but cashes in on Brock. Heyman's reactions would be priceless.

Cesaro beating Lesner for the title would be huge.

Would you rather have them not make a big deal of the streak ending? It was over 20 years in the making, I would think it's an accomplishment that should be bragged about for a very long time, no different than the Home Run record or the Giants ending the Patriots' perfect season.

Personally, I hope Heyman doesn't let up until Brock's HOF induction.... That's about how long an achievement of this magnitude should hold up.

Paul Heyman,will remind us all of the streak to kingdom come.. This should be talked about,hell it was a 20+year record.. Paul will plug this until his client Brock is able to challenge for the title.. Get used to it

Simple question, simple answer. How long will Paul Heyman tease 21-1? How long will Paul Heyman be alive? Same answer, until he's dead! 21-1 is one of, if not the most monumental accomplishments in all of wrestling history. It doesn't matter what Brock does from now until WrestleMania 31, 31, 33, or even WrestleMania 76. As long as Paul Heyman has the opportunity to tell us that his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, he's going to tell us his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania. It's like Chris Jericho always saying that he was the first ever Undisputed Champion. It's an instant heat magnet that will always be relevant, no matter what. And as long as Brock and Heyman are around, they're going to remind you his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, his client Brock Lesnar conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania.

Get used to 21-1. It's going to persist until WrestleMania 31 and Lesnar's match. It's going to persist all the way through Lesnar's title run, which is expected to come about this summer.

Lesnar winning the title would not be good booking. The guy has a part-time contract and, by his own admissions, gives zero fucks about the wrestling industry.

I don't see how a Brock Lesnar title reign would work since he got so many limited dates.

I'd hate to see him championship just for a month for his rumored Summerslam and NoC appearances. If anything, give him four months like The Rock had recently.

Summer Slam:
Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan {if he is avaliable at the time] / John Cena / Randy Orton {C} for the WWE WHC Title.
Lesnar wins and then Cesaro who won MITB will come out and cash it in on him.

But for the question he is going to continue to remind it to us at least until Brock returns but I believe he will do it until WM 31.

He'll be taking that all the way to Wrestlemania 31 when Brock has a new opponent. Guarantee it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back