How I Would Change Brocks New Title Belt

Why Always Me

WWF Champion
**MODS, FEEL FREE TO MOVE IF NEEDED, SEARCHED AND COULDN'T FIND A THREAD ON THE BELT**

As we all know, Brock was presented with a new WWE title belt on Raw, more or less an updated version of the WWE title belt that The Rock introduced, just with a new logo and instead of saying CHAMPION in big letters it now reads WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION in smaller writing. Now I don't mind the new belt, but I thought the strap when Daniel Bryan and John Cena had the WWE title version was small and after seeing Brock presented with the new belt I thought it looked really tiny.

So, as I am off work sick and very bored I decided to see if I could improve the belt at all, specifically the strap and the below is what I came up with.

WWEBelt_zps8f910bec.png

This was only done with paint, but it killed ten minutes.

I have added in the two side plates from the World Heavyweight tile belt to pay homage to that awesome belt. I would also keep the generic side plates that come with the new WWE World title belt as they have the wired globe on them.

Lastly, I added the 5th side plate, the property of WWE logo plate. This makes the strap about 9 inches longer total and thus it wouldn't look like a toy.

Thoughts?

They should just use the World Heavyweight Championship belt. Every belt they've debuted in the last few years has been a hideous abomination. Diamond-encrusted blinged-out monstrosities are not the way to go.

If I'd change anything, I think I'd ultimately go with doing something with the background of the center plate. The solid black background has always kinda bothered me and I think it's even more prominent now that the "CHAMPION" bottom of the plate has been altered. I'd add a gold background similar to that of the WHC plates, like the gold leaf design of the center plate or the rougher texture of the side plates, just something to make it pop as I think there's too much black that doesn't go well with the luster of the logo.

I like the belt the way it is right now. Especially with the new WWE logo on it. I never was a fan much of the scratch logo.

Good ideas, all of them. Here's another one:

Make the center plate a giant slab of beef. That way Brock can smile and munch on something as he saunters to the ring. Or poop. Yes, make the center plate out of fecal matter so that Brock can literally wear a shit-eating grin.

Or perhaps a globe image in the center - something that conveys World Champion rather than Company Champion.

I would discard the belt altogether and make it a trilby hat with the WWE logo on the brim. And when you wear it, you have to saunter to the ring like you don't give a damn because haters gon' hate.

I like the new belt. The only change I would make is to remove the jewels in the "W", and leave it with a plain platinum look. Those enormous jewels makes it look gaudy and a little tacky.

If I'd change anything, I think I'd ultimately go with doing something with the background of the center plate. The solid black background has always kinda bothered me and I think it's even more prominent now that the "CHAMPION" bottom of the plate has been altered. I'd add a gold background similar to that of the WHC plates, like the gold leaf design of the center plate or the rougher texture of the side plates, just something to make it pop as I think there's too much black that doesn't go well with the luster of the logo.

I agree 100%. The center plate has too much black leather. WWE should use black gold, silver, or metal in those gaps.

In WWE's mindset the old winged-eagle belt is "outdated." But in my view it's better to showcase an outdated, established title than to parade around a goofy "modern" belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back