How early can we see Dos Caras Jr.

The Madrid Slam

Occasional Pre-Show
Less than 2 weeks ago WWE signed Dos Caras Jr. He was last with CMLL of Mexican fame and had recently turned heel for the first time in his 9 year career. He stated he would not head to FCW, and is eligible to go directly to the main roster. I haven't seen a vignette for him yet, so it's possible that he won't join, already being hyped. I, and I'm sure most others see him joining in somehow on the Mysterio-Jericho angle. I could see him going either way, but obviously being on Mysterio's side is the more practical approach.

The facts for Dos Caras jr.

6'5
Real name is unknown, he's never been unmasked.
He has worked in MMA and has a record of 7-4. Last match was Dec. 2008.

I see him joining in on The Bash. Possibly attempting to help Rey Rey out, but getting him DQ'd. Or somehow, someway on Jericho's side.

dos-caras.jpg

Man Dos Caras jr is going to be a big deal in wwe anywhere he go . he is looked at like Mysterio and all the kids will love and all adults be amazed by his in-ring skill and really the mask just puts it all together

His cousin, Sicodelico Jr just made his debut in FCW under a new name, Expiera.

Man Dos Caras jr is going to be a big deal in wwe anywhere he go . he is looked at like Mysterio and all the kids will love and all adults be amazed by his in-ring skill and really the mask just puts it all together

Dos Caras is not a big deal. I honestly don't know how anyone can say he is looked at like Mysterio in Mexico. Ultimo Guerrero, Mistico and even Marco Corlenone (Mark Jindrak) are examples of guys that have greater popularity. His popularity has massively waned over the past few years. He was somewhat forced to turn Heel (Rudo) and his last feud in cmll against shocker was very forgettable. He also isn't that amazing of a wrestler. He does however, fit the WWE "mold" so to speak. If pushed properly, he should do well.

I think that maybe he will come at The Bash PPV helping Rey Mysterio out but another thing I can see that no ones said so far is maybe go to RAW wit Chavo Guerrero. I meen it would make more sense with Rey but dont count out the possibility of him with Chavo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back