How did you get your fed name?

Discussion in 'Backstage' started by Lee, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

It's the best (and first) Italian name for a male that popped into my head.

2. Lee

Lee WZCW's Titus
    Staff Member Moderator E-Fed Mod

Better than Luigi Mario or Henry Manicni?

3. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

Jabari Kasim seemed to be African enough without being any more offensive than I already have been lately.

4. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Join WZCW because writing is hip
    E-Fed Mod

Mario Mancini.

Mario Mancini.....that sounds really good!

5. Spidey

Spidey Should've Reinstated The Fox
    E-Fed Mod

Henri is a fine name.

Just fine!

6. Daniel

Daniel Of Ace Stevens fame.

Stan is an old man's name. Rogers is a tough man's name. Put them together and boom! You've got Stan Rogers.

Dice Clay. Deuce. Domino. Ace Stevens comes from a long lineage of bros who have gambling related names. The Stevens just fits nicely. It's got that three-syllable thang going on. Like John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin or Darren Bull.

7. Remix

Remix Is a thin rope

Wilhelm Wunderbar: he's German and William Wonderful just sounds like an old wrestling name.

Sascha Schwartz: I looked at German forenames and liked that. I also like alliteration.

Alexander Stark: I was reading AGoT at the time so I felt like using that surname. Alexander sounds juuuust poncy enough to fit with the elitist character.

Benjamin Hoss: he's a big motherfucker so he's a hoss in the wrestling sense. Benjamin is a forename that spring to mind when I was creating him.

Alicia Hoss: She's Ben's sister and thus has the same surname, Alicia was just the first forename I thought of.

Connor Reese: John Connor + Kyle Reese.

Blazing Tiger: I wanted to use that specific piece of music as my theme. But that left me with two options. Ignore the fact that it's written for and about Crimson Heat Tigers (for the record, they're a cheerleading team based in Reading) or I could incorporate it into the character so it's more fitting. I chose the latter because a theme that doesn't fit a wrestler is a shit theme even if it's a good song. He was originally going to be called simply Red Hot (or RH) Tiger, but when I put his home town as the ashen jungle I decided to run a little further with the burning motif.

8. Dmbfantomas

Dmbfantomas Bald Billy was Better

Bono’s full stage name is Bono Vox. I couldn’t call him Bono, and calling him Paul David Hewispn would be stupid.