Hogan Region, Third Round, Hardcore Match: (2) Bret Hart vs. (23) Buddy Rogers

Who Wins This Match?

• Bret Hart

• Buddy Rogers

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a third round match in the Hogan Region. It is a Hardcore match. It will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

320px-Staples_Center_2012.jpg

Rules: This is an anything goes match with pinfalls and submissions counting anywhere.

1-1.jpg

#2. Bret Hart

Vs.

Buddy-Rogers4903674dk3_796.jpg

#23. Buddy Rogers

Polls will be open for four days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

For me, this should be Bret Hart. Like I've said previously, Rogers is given a better ride because he was the first WWWF champion, but he didn't actually beat anyone to be awarded that. He was easily cast aside by Bruno shortly afterward and wasn't well respected by his peers. Hart may have been the WWF champion in a slump, but it was still a much bigger company at that point than it was in Rogers' day. I don't think the stipulation really affects the situation here, Hart wins.

Bret Hart had the Hart Foundation and in a match where he can use the numbers to his advantage you can bet your ass he will do exactly that.

This is Bret's to win or lose and I don't see him losing.

Unless of course Owen decides to be a dick and cost big brother Bret the match. Possible and if that's how you choose to vote more power to you, I just don't see that happening

Bret in a match where there aren't any rules for him to honor is a vicious fucking psychopath. The most famous image of the Attitude Era is blood on Austin's teeth. Bret put it there. He wanted to kill Austin, and would have if Shamrock wasn't such a party pooper.

Love the Nature Boy, but Bret all the way here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back