Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump Part 2 - Pot vs Kettle

I give this one to Hillary, mainly because she's not Donald Trump.

Donald loses this one for me because when prompted with more level headed statements on the conflict in Syria from Mike Pence, Donald flat out stated that he doesn't agree with them. At Hillary's worst, she was running through her usual stories to lull viewers in with her typical disingenuous candor.

I.....don't even know were to begin.

I wonder if Trump or (furthermore, really) his Repub pundits on the after-shows know how phenomenally stupid they make themselves look.

"Trump did a horrendous job of responding when asked if he realized he was bragging about committing sexual assault"

"Well....the person committing an assault, ill tell you, is Hillary, assaulting those 33 thousand emails she deleted!"

"Trump, when asked what 3 + 3 was, said 5, and then started talking about ISIS...what the fuck?"

"Those...are numbers. Like 33 is a number. 33....thousand. Emails Hillary deleted. "

"Donald Trump just literally squatted and took a shit on the debate stage"

"A LOT LIKE HILLARY SQUATTED ON THOSE EMAILS HUH?!"

Look man. I get it. You are in a shitty spot. Your candidate and a party somehow, someway, are not only fucking up a n election that should be a cakewalk, but you are crashing the plane into the mountain. Like without major reform, no repub will ever earn a public office higher than senator or congress ever again type of shit here....

But you sound and look hilariously idiotic. You have to just eat shit sometimes. The deflection and avoiding would get you smoked at a place like fucking wrestlezone forums.

And these are the people....in goddamn politics.

I watched the video of that big lad Ken Bone asking a question. Apparently he's a legend. Is it because he asked an actual, specific question about policy, or do people just like how he looks like he runs Al's Toy Barn?

WTct7Ur.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back