Hey, I need a question answered.

F

FLUFF

Could someone mod me in the Book it section please? It would just be easier on me if I needed to sticky one of my ppv's or something. Also, I promise I'm a good mod, I have a lot of experience in being one. thanks

But there are already three mods over there. I would say that if you really want to be a mod in Book This, continue to contribute and help out there as much as you can, so when there is a need for another mod your name will get mentioned.

Dude, what thread do want stickied? Just tell me. Mod jobs aren't just to sticky threads and to make life easier. It took me a while to get to that.

theguppee1234 said:
Dude, what thread do want stickied? Just tell me. Mod jobs aren't just to sticky threads and to make life easier. It took me a while to get to that.
Heh, it wasn't that long for you :blink:

Original Thread Poster, if you want something stickied just PM one of the WWE mods, like myself, Peopleschamp, etc.

FLUFF said:
Could someone mod me in the Book it section please?

Asking to be a mod puts you on the bottom of the list. That's how it's always been, with a few exceptions.

theguppee1234 said:
Well... I did do a lot in the old wz in the, like, 8 months I was there... :scratchchin:

Considering that only about five newer posters didn't consistently post garbage and spam the place, tha'ts not exactly a hard accomplishment.

Dysturbed said:
Asking to be a mod puts you on the bottom of the list. That's how it's always been, with a few exceptions.

Thats how its gone for awhile and just to let everyone know, I was asked to be mod by JP, I didn't pm or ask.

hey, i have a mod question too. zero, why aren't there asigned mods to the non-wrestling fourms? do the mods even check those fourms? thanx

The Super Mods do the forums that aren't wrestling (well they do wrestling too, but yeah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back