"Hey Beer Man!"

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
For some reason, this idea just hit me. I might be the only interested and this thread might be as successful as Punk's title reign, but I'll give it a shot anyways.

When you are at a wrestling show, what are your spending habits? A beer or two before the opening bell? A couple of shirts? Maybe a bag of popcorn at intermission?

When you are at a wrestling show, where and how do you spend your money?

Unless i'm forgetting it, never bought a wrestling shirt at a show. My standard is that if there's an intermission, a coke/sprite and nachos, same as at any sporting event.

No Beer, not for 7 fucking bucks. Its usually just a pepsi, maybe a hot dog.

I haven't been to a wrestling event in a long, long while...but when I was little, I used to get a hot dog, some cheese fries, and 2 or 3 things of merchandise, along with obviously keeping anything free like the program schedule and the ticket.

Of course, any time I'm at any kind of stadium or something, by common law, I need to get a hot dog. They just seem to taste 10x better lol.

I've been to one wrestling show in my life, and they only thing I remember buying there was a Coke at Intermission

usually some pizza and a hot dog, and a BIG ASS soda, as to keep my throat fresh for screaming like a fucking maniac all night. if they have good candy, then some of that too

usually some pizza and a hot dog, and a BIG ASS soda, as to keep my throat fresh for screaming like a fucking maniac all night. if they have good candy, then some of that too

The pizza at the arena where the show I went too taste like half cooked frozen pizza, in other words it's shit

Besides a soda and a soft pretzel, I always buy something specific to an individual wrestler, whether it be Sting's mask or Bret Hart's shades. Of course, this kind of merchandise is always poorly made, so it ends falling apart as soon as I leave the venue.

I buy all the HBK stuff there, even if I already own it (True, have done that twice now). The program thing and a drink.

I buy a t-shirt or 2, but the i do the same at gigs. Was disappointed not to be able to get an Orton shirt this year.

Never buy any kind of drink or food. Total rip off. why buy a £5 beer and hope i get a buzz when i could stock up on smmmmmmoooochie boochies and hopefully still be buzzing by the time the show starts?

A wrestling shirt is pretty much all I buy, I bring my own drinks/lollies/chips etc from the supermarket before I get there because it's a lot cheaper than buying from the Acer Arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back