Hello, Again

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Hey everybody. How are things? Don't mean to call too much attention to myself or anything, but I just wanted to say hello, again.

It's been a bit over a year since I've posted. Initially I thought I was just taking some time away after leaving a dramatic period in my forum life and coinciding with the home stretch to getting my degrees. As it turns out, that also coincided with me losing a interest in wrestling in general and I wound up away from these forums for a lot longer than I wanted to.

Honest truth is, I've really started to miss talking to a lot of people here. It's been creeping up on me lately that I've been missing this place a lot - not just to talk about wrestling, but just to stay in touch with a lot of good people I got to know over the years here.

Anyway, hopefully you'll see me around different parts of the forum on a regular basis now. I want to share my thoughts on what's happening in wrestling these days all over the world, catch up with WZCW, and get back in touch with old friends. Hope to see you round.

Been over a year huh?

Wow.

We don't interact much but I definitely remember seeing you around quite a bit when you were here.

Welcome back.

Hello!

Seems a lot of people have been missing this place. Must be Mania season or something.

Mike Trout has made himself quite a few million since I made that signature for you.

Haha, the tides really changed on that one. I was an early adopter of Troutmania. I liked that sig a lot - I think it was still set on my profile, but it didn't display anymore yesterday.

Hello!

Seems a lot of people have been missing this place. Must be Mania season or something.

I think Mania's a part of it for me. I've been thinking about posting off and on for a while and I've definitely been thinking I wanna be in there for the Mania LD.

Blimey Charlie! How are you Harth?

'Sup, Harth.

Hey guys! I'm good. Life is a lot more relaxed for me now that I'm in grad school. Well, sometimes, anyway. I enjoy myself more at any rate.

How have you guys been?

BTW FunKay, I read the last round of WZCW shows and Abel Hunnicut is my new favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back