Hell In A Cell 2012 LD

Omg a chant!

A brief half-assed chant, but a chant.

In all seriousness this maybe the worst big event crowd I've ever seen this side of "The Legends of Wrestling" event.

hold-all-these-limes.jpg

We miss you, Serious Jones.

I'm not watching, but in fairness to the crowd, think about it like this.

They've just been given 3 straight matches that they really haven't been given much of a reason to care about.

This was what... the 3rd Miz/Kofi match in less than 2 weeks? Gabriel/Cesario hasn't really been given much build, and the tag match was just thrown together. It's been like they were given an extended bathroom break.

Just swap Hell No/Rhodes Scholars with the PTP/Mysterio/Cara match for match placement, and you've got a much more balanced card... and possibly a more interested crowd.

Blame the booking.

The still gotta run the Diva's Title match between the 2 World Title matches. You know, to cool off this hot crowd.

Not remembering what other matches are made for tonight, I literally just said to myself "I bet there will be a Ryback squash between the two championships." Took me a second to realize my mistake there.

The matches have been great though. This literally is one of those PPVs where it would be beneficial to watch them with the sound off, just so the dead crowd doesn't skew your perception of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back