Heel or Face?

BRAT

Dark Match Winner
In this thread we will be focusing on very new talents who are set to reach the top and now is the time their characters are being built up. I want to know how these superstars will be better. As heels or as faces? No one of them has made a heel or face turn yet as singles competitors. Roman and Dean are faces from the time the Shield split up. Seth is heel from that time. Bray has being built up as the new scary and creepy character (he is not exactly a heel). Rusev is a super heel because he is against America and every superstar and every part of the wwe universe is against him.

Faces: Roman Reigns,Dean Ambrose.

Heels:Seth Rollins,Rusev,Bray Wyatt.

Tell me your opinion. Is the way they are booked correct? Do you think someone should have made a turn or the current situation is the more suitable? Do you think someone's turn is imminent?

WWE should stop shoving talent down our throat and tell us who to like and who not to like. Reigns is a good example. Crowds have become resentful and now he is put in a no win situation. He might as well go heel because he definately is not a fan favorite. His matches are extremely boring. Him and Rollins couldnt even carry a lousy RAW match let alone a PPV. Rollins is ok but certainly not the future of the WWE - that is laughable...but yet WWE keeps shoving that angle down our throat. I think the crowd dictates who should be what. Ziggler, Bryan, Mizdow, Ambrose, Wyatt...nobody needs to tell anybody anything..they are just over. Barrett will be also...
As for the Heels...Reigns, Orton, Rusev, Cena....they are better when booed

Ambrose face
reigns heel
wyatt face
Rollins who cares...enough with the studpid briefcase and J&J security already
Cena heel finally..long overdue and will make his character 10x more interesting...what is WWE afraid of, everyone does it at some point

Reigns - Face, yes. We cheered for him when he was a heel as the survivor in the Survivor Series match in 2013 and one of the final two people in the Royal Rumble match. We cheered him when he was a face, when he stared down Rusev in the battle royal to determine who gets a spot in the MITB match for the WWE WHC and when he stared down HHH. Reigns been out for a while, he just have to get some momentum.

Dean Ambrose - Face, yes. I always thought he was a natural heel but his feud with Rollins showed me otherwise. The WWE just need to use him better. Being in a filler feud hurts him. He's one of the wrestlers that it probably hurts a lot that there's no WHC anymore.

Rollins - Heel, yes. Best heel I've seen since prime HHH.

Rusev - Heel, yes. It sucks he hasn't really had any character development. All we can say about him is he's anti-American, he never got pinned or submitted. He needs more character development.

Bray - He's better off as a face, he had the crowd behind in when he faced Cena but like Ambrose, he's a guy they aren't using right. If he's going to be a heel, give reason on why he's a heel.

Reigns - Face for now. But I would like Rollins to cash in on him after HHH helps. Summer feud with HHH. As he tries to become Champ again he starts turning heel.

Ambrose - Tweener. I think he needs to be a loner, attack anyone but never cheat. Bit Stone Cold/Bit CM Punk in his attitude. Needs to win more matches though

Rollins - Best heel in the game right now, but needs to win more matches without J&J. If he had Show helping would be slightly different. Would like to see him switch allegiance to Heyman though but remaining heel.

Rusev - Realistically can this guy ever be a face without turning into a comedy act? Keep him booked as a monster. Would be interesting if he ever formed a European stable.

Bray - I am not sure. Keep him dark and mysterious. Needs to be a bit like how I want Ambrose. Happy to fight anyone. Should show heels traits but he will continue to have a following. Only guy he won't get cheered against is Bryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back