Have your Reversed Infractions deleted

I would like one of mine reversed or deleted if possible because i got into a discussion and we stretched the point but is was all into the topic, the thread was moved because we had alot of good material in it. Thank you if possible

No. Your thread was full of spam and when you posted in it the posts violated the infraction rules. The infraction stands.

Yours was a warning nor has it been reversed.

So no.

I would like to have my infraction for "Prejudiced Remarks" removed please. As explained to LSN via PM. I never intended to use any remarks to insult or harm anyone. I never really intended to use any prejudiced remarks, period. I hope you can understand and forgive.

I would like to have my infraction for "Prejudiced Remarks" removed please. As explained to LSN via PM. I never intended to use any remarks to insult or harm anyone. I never really intended to use any prejudiced remarks, period. I hope you can understand and forgive.

Sly and KB,

He posted this in the wrong place, but I told him to request the reversal. I fully support him here- He very politely explained to me that his comments weren't deragatory, he was merely quoting another user without using quote boxes. Id like to see this one reversed myself.

My infraction was reversed yesterday. thanks for the recheck and it would be helpful if you could delete it.

I had a couple of reversals from years ago that I forgot about. One for a signature and another for duplicate topics, although one is a warning. I would like them deleted, or just the infraction if you aren't deleting reversed warnings. Thanks in advance! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back