Have your Reversed Infractions deleted

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Post in here if you would like to have your Reversed Infractions deleted. I will NOT delete expired Infractions.

If I could get my reversed infraction deleted, that would be great. Lee, I appreciate you reversing that, as well.

Sly, how do you get an infraction reversed?
If you feel an infraction was given unfairly, you can lodge a complain in the Complaint thread. The Staff will then review, and if it is decided to be reversed, one of the admins will reverse it.

When you have a chance, Sly, if you could delete my last reversed infraction, that would be great. Once again, I appreciate that being done and appreciate you allowing the thread to remain.

Hi,

I got an autoban that has been reversed by a moderator. I wish to have it deleted if possible. I have made amends with the moderator whom got offended, apoligised to whom else got offended & deleted the post that banned me. I have the links to prove these:

The Apology:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=66955

The Post (It's editted, but if you scroll down you will see other posters quoting me):
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=66930&page=3

I can send the PM's regarding my infraction reversal if requested.

Please & Thankyou to whomever takes the matter.

This is for infractions that have been reversed, not one of yours have been. Common sense would say to read the rules of the forum first.

Also all of my last three infractions were reversed (even if it just shows one of them being reversed, the others had their points removed) I'd appreciate those being deleted [but my warnings were deserved].

My signature post reprimand was fixed within the first 24 hours of receiving it. I also issued a response to the moderator who issued said warning.

If you choose to keep the warning up, I do understand. But let it be known that I was new (even though my account is old, I never posted anything) and meant no harm with my 2nd post containing an image that was too large.

Thanks ahead of time,

- Digital Night

This thread is for ones that have been reversed, not ones that you feel you shouldn't have had. Your warning is in date not a reversal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back