Have you ever been attracted to someone that most people don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but almost everyone I talk to thinks Ashley and Mickie James are ugly.

Also, they two of the 3 Divas that show hints of Wrestling talent.

I'm a chick and I would lick every scar on Sabu's body, suck every inch of sweat off Tommy Dreamer's "fat ass" and would even consider handling the Sandman's singapore cane!

I'm a chick and I would lick every scar on Sabu's body, suck every inch of sweat off Tommy Dreamer's "fat ass" and would even consider handling the Sandman's singapore cane!

This is such a funny topic! But I do have to say that I have loved the Undertaker since I was 10 and he is still so hot that it makes me nervous to see him live!
I also have to agree with Suzymbc that Sabu is hot. It's crazy how sexy those scars can be. I love the one across his abdomen.....

i just took the time to read all 9 pages of this garbage and i have to say, not that i was the smartest guy ever before reading it, but i truely feel dumber for having read it, and i completely regret it and am downright ashamed to have read it. this is one seriously fucked up thread.

I've had my spleen out so your more than welcome to lick my scar. It's about 30cm long. Just dont tell my girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back