[Hardcore Justice] AJ Styles v. Daniels v. Angle v. Samoa Joe [BFG Series 20-Points]

Who wins?

• AJ Styles

• Christopher Daniels

• Kurt Angle

• Samoa Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore Justice 2012
AJ Styles v. Christopher Daniels
v. Kurt Angle v. Samoa Joe

Bound For Glory Series — Ladder Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600ppv2.jpg

[YOUTUBE]INmS2PGyTKI[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

The best match of the 3 matches and a match that makes a lot of sense and with lot of meaning behind it. Everyone know about what Styles/Joe/Daniels can do in a triple threat match and adding Angle to it is awesome.

Should be red-hot match and I hope it is given a lot of time. I think Angle will win here, Joe already has a lot of points while I don't think Styles and Daniels have any chance of winning this tournament.

Now this is a match. And I do believe it can be one of those rare occurrences where this is supposed to go on after our main event of Roode vs Aries for the belt. I normally disagree without anything going after the world title, but this time it needs to happen.

This is a nice four way match. There's a lot of history among these four guys, particularly AJ and Daniels. I'm picking Joe in this one based on the tear he's been on. Neck and neck with Storm for first place, I expect him to come out on top.

Everytime AJ, Daniels and Joe are in the ring it's magic, add Kurt Anlge to it and it's FU*** EPIC.

Joe or Angle are the definite winners, even though I want to AJ to win. It's been a long time since Joe has been champ, he's probably going to win.

This is a nice four way match. There's a lot of history among these four guys, particularly AJ and Daniels. I'm picking Joe in this one based on the tear he's been on. Neck and neck with Storm for first place, I expect him to come out on top.

Almost everyone has history towards each other in this match.

Daniels/AJ
Daniels/Joe
Angle/AJ
Angle/Joe
Joe/AJ

Damn this may well be a MOTY candidate. Although I fear it may just end up being two brawls between AJ/Daniels and Joe/Angle.

I'm actually gonna go with Daniels on this one. If his feud is going to carry on with AJ (and we know it will) he needs to get one up on him somehow since he lost at DX, this is the perfect match to do it! Joe and Angle get caught in a submission chain and Daniels pins Styles via feet on the ropes. There, I've predicted a finish too! :p

So damn excited about this match. It should be nothing but epic although there is always the possibility that Kaz gets involved to help screw AJ Styles with Daniels. As long as the match is not overbooked it could be the best match of 2012. I expect it to end with Angle winning with the pin over Samoa Joe.

I don't want to hype this match up too much, because chances are it could never live up to my expectiations... but hot DAMN! Forget stealing the show, these guys could steal the year. The Aries/Roode rematch alone made me wanna watch this PPV.. now I wanna order it.

I voted for Christopher Daniels on this one. I think this is just the type of big time match that him some how sneaking away with the victory and getting one over on AJ Styles is exactly what this storyline and BFG series needs.

I must say im really looking forward to this match! Take the unbreakable 3 way and add in Kurt Angle? Should been a GREAT match if they give them enough time to put on a show! Tough to call the winner here but I think Joe has too many points to give him the win here, Angle might win but im gonna take a different route and say Daniels picks up the victory maybe after Kaz interfears.

This match could easily have been at Destination X, all four are past x Division champs. Although I'm excited about the Roode/Aries rematch I really hope this goes on last if Roode regains the strap. In fact this match might have to go on last because withthe talent involved I doubt anyone else could follow it.

Give the match 30 minutes and Hardcore Justice 2012 is unmissable.

should be the best match on the card, gonna watch just to see Kurt tear the place down

This should be a great match, I'm going with Daniels on this one. There really isn't any heels high up on the leaderboard so I Daniels win would be good.

I am really looking forward to this one. Definitely a chance for a show stealer here. I am thinking Angle gets the win here, but Joe has been on a tear lately so he is a possibility to. Just an exciting match all around no matter who wins.

I can't call this one.

I don't see Daniels or Styles bothering the top of the leader board in the BFG series, so I would initially say Joe or Angle would be favourites in this, but I you can never rule out either the Phenomenal One or The Fallen Angel, especially as they have been in a heated feud for a while now.

Joe, AJ and Daniels are capable of stealing the show again in this match, they almost always create magic when they are all in the ring together, they just have that level of ability and chemistry and when you add in the best wrestler in the world in Kurt Angle to the mix, then this could easily be a match of the year candidate.

I was already looking forward to this PPV to see the Roode/Aries rematch and hopefully the revealing of who is in Aces and Eights, but the announcement of these 3 fatal 4 way matches are making me even more excited. I cannot wait!

Joe and Angle get caught in a submission chain and Daniels pins Styles via feet on the ropes. There, I've predicted a finish too! :p

Well it won't be ending like that since it's a ladder match. I really can't call the finish for this match. I don't think AJ or Daniels have any chance of coming close to winning the BFG Series but for the sake of spreading out the points, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them won the match. This should be a damn fine match. When you put AJ, Joe, and Daniels in the ring together, it's thing of beauty but add in Angle and you have something truly special. I really can't wait for this.

On paper with these names and a ladder stipulation this is drool worthy, it sounds fucking amazing. I don't think there's any way that they can truly live up to how fantastic some of us think this match will be, but you'd have to think that worst case scenario this will be an absolutely awesome match.

I think we will see the continuation of Joe's new push here.

Here we have my pick for match of the night. AJ Styles, Daniels, and Joe are already known for having had insane matches together in the past, now we add Angle to the mix and make it a Ladder match? Wow. Expectations skyrocket when reading that. I might be setting myself up for disappointment when it doesn't live up to its potential, but I definitely am looking forward to this one. So, let's take a look at the competitors....

Joe's not likely going to win, TNA never books him properly therefore I don't see him doing as much as the others in the match, let alone winning it. Angle could, but I'm just not sure. Daniels might have my vote if this wasn't for BFG Series points, he doesn't seem like someone who I could see winning the whole series in the end. AJ however, really needs the win more than any of the others. The Claire storyline has done a significant amount of damage to his momentum and winning this would help him a great deal in getting back to where he needs to be.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
AJ Styles will win this match.

Even though AJ is in this match, this was still a tough decesion nonetheless. Okay, we all know the epic history between all four of these competitors, they all know each other other extremely well, and considering all of them have had a lot of experience in ladder matches, and that this is for 20 points on the BFG series leader board, this should and hopefully will be epic. Now, considering all of this and other factors, I see AJ just barely getting the win, and I mean barely, because he needs this more then all of the competitors combined, considering all he is going through, he needs this in order to get back in the game and show that adversity really brings out the best in some people. Like I said tough decision, so many factors and so much riding on this, this could be a MOTY candidate, if TNA books this right

Who knows which way this one could go.

It won't go in the toilet I'll tell you that much. When you have 4 of the best in the very world going at it, even in a Ladder Match, they will not disapoint.

I think AJ Styles probably needs the climb back in the BFG Series the most. I'm hoping he can pull out a win and we can see Styles and Aries at BFG. But I'm thinking it's going to be Aries and Angle. Styles probably still be Claire feuding. Hell maybe they are setting up another Joe/Aries match.

I see Angle or Styles winning this as Joe has enough points for the top four. But I do see Daniels being the MVP in the match, as he always is in these high risk type matches. Could be MOTY...

Well it won't be ending like that since it's a ladder match. I really can't call the finish for this match. I don't think AJ or Daniels have any chance of coming close to winning the BFG Series but for the sake of spreading out the points, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them won the match. This should be a damn fine match. When you put AJ, Joe, and Daniels in the ring together, it's thing of beauty but add in Angle and you have something truly special. I really can't wait for this.

Ah you see at the time I wrote that the stipulation was not announced. Nevertheless I stand by what I said in that Daniels will win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back