GTA IV - First Shot Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringer

Occasional Pre-Show
NOW THIS SHOT CHOULD JUST BE A HOAX NO COMMENT HAS BEEN MADE BY ROCKSTAR, SO IT IS HARD TO SAY IF IT IS A HOAX OR NOT

ss_preview_DSCN1453-1.jpg

Things i notice about this shot is that the charcter is female, which is a first for the GTA serise.

A new map that seems to be resembling google earth 3D.

A dog peeing in the corner, wonde rif animals play a part in the game and what scale of animals they have in the game, either way can't wait to kick one.

3rd yellow bar what chould it mean?

If you asked me I think its fake. It just does not seem right. The buildings look different, the map, the third bar, just alot of new things that don't seem right

Yeah it's probably fake, doesn't have that GTA feel if you ask me.

its fake because the car on the left has orange,white and blue paint, the road graphics are terrible, the space looks too cramped, and the map would be to hard to use

The map looks rediculous. WTF? Who wastes time making fake screen shots of video games?

Ringer 3rd yellow bar what chould it mean?[/b said:
i think the yellow bar would be stamina (if it was real) like in san andreas there was that read bar

OMG I can't see it!!! OMG I wanna see it! Send in the link to where you find it please!!! I Have To See It!!!

Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA IV) is the eleventh, upcoming installment of the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, announced to be released by Rockstar Games on October 16, 2007 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
On June 2, 2005, a screenshot of the game that was later confirmed to be fake began circulating the web generating much hype and speculation. A later screenshot was released by an alleged ex-employee of Rockstar, causing further speculation. Rockstar has since confirmed the image to be fake.
ALSO I FOUND
A supposed screenshot from Grand Theft Auto IV has appeared on the internet, causing all kinds of speculation. Unfortunately, Rockstar has confirmed it to be false. The shot is very convincing and well done, but the big guys say it's not real. The screenshot was done with Photoshop, and includes elements from Crazy Taxi and other games. Excellent Photoshop work, no doubt about that. Hopefully we can get some REAL screenshots soon (or at least some more details). Until then, keep checking back for more details. You can check out our old articles here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ohhhhh I have seen the picture! That is no way the new Grand Theft Auto 4! Look at the buildings and the car for crying out loud! It looks sh**t! The woman is neally as big as the flipping buildings!

I'm glad that's not real beacuse having a girl in the game and "a ball and chain" as a weapon is stupid. I'm not sexist but a girl killing people and causing explosions and stuff doesn't add up. I wouldn't mind if you can make your own character and can have women and men. That would be cool but just having a girl as the main character would kinda kill the hype of the game.

See not only did my fellow posters point out the clearly terrible things in that shot..its clearly SO NOT next-gen graphics it makes me laugh...the shot is SO cramped and the map made me fall off my chair laughing. That is the worst hoax I've ever seen...I can't wait to see some "Halo 3" screenshots lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back