Great chemistry

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
So I am watching the 2000 Royal Rumble Street Fight with HHH and Cactus Jack.

First off, fricking incredible match.

Secondly, this match and in combination with Foley's books, I can't help but appreciate the great combination that these two were. They had a number of matches during Foley's WWE run, a Cage match, Falls Count Anywhere, the Hell in a Cell and of course the Street Fight. And without fail, they were always brilliant.

So it is very clear that great chemistry is a crucial part of having a great match. HBK & Taker had it, AJ Styles and Kurt Angle, the Hardys & E & C, Beer Money and the MCMG have it and so did Foley and Sting.

But I'm not sure if there is a better combination than HHH/Foley. Maybe it was Foley's style that made him easy to work with but the number of matches that these two had over a period of time (and a boom period for the company) put these two over anyone else. I've always thought Foley did a better job of anyone else to make HHH a star. These matches prove it.

So my question is three-fold: Is Foley/HHH the best combination ever and if not, who would you rate as being better and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back