Great Balls of "Lavar"

I'm glad it was so terrible. When you put a borderline mental patient who's sole claim to fame is being a damn moron on live television with a live mic, you deserve the embarrassment that comes with it. I feel bad for everybody else involved in that though, including his kid (Lonzo) and especially The Miz. Nobody in history could have made that segment work. Lonzo seems like an easygoing guy, I don't understand why he doesn't just tell his dad to shut his mouth and let him play basketball.

All I gotta say is, thank God I live in Canada so I don't have to see this guy on my sports networks every day. If I did, I might just have to quit sports.

I'm not a basketball fan so I had no idea who this guy was. I didn't even look anything up on him until yesterday and the guy's pretty typical for a celebrity of the modern age: he has no talent, yet has a big ego with an even bigger mouth while feeling that somehow should qualify him to be famous. He's a no talent hack who had dreams of being a household name and is now trying to live vicariously through his oldest son. I felt bad for Lonzo as the kid just looked really uncomfortable, which it's hard to blame him when both his father and brother came off looking like stupid assholes in front of millions of people.

First of all, I know nothing about modern-day, professional basketball. I lost interest in it a long time ago. Mainly, for reasons like the actions of that imbecilic egomaniac last night. That being said, the skit was a complete and utter waste of my time and was uncomfortable to watch.

On one hand, you have two kids who are recently receiving attention since one of them had just been drafted into the NBA and also as a result of their father's antics in the press. The recently drafter NBA player couldn't even show the WWE audience enough support to wear sneakers and walked out in sandals. Thanks for the respect.

On the other hand, the YOUNGER son shouted out a racial slur on live TV and his father acted like a complete and utter moron. It appeared that they cut the segment short after a while since it was such a train wreck. Lavar cared more about his own personal notoriety than his sons'. Great parenting.

The only positive takeaways I have from the segment were Lavar saying that only two guys in the world are better than him and "he's both of them" (which I thought was legitimately funny) and now I have another reason to never watch the NBA.

WWE really needs to run through these segments a bit more prior to airing them and they need to be more strict with their guests so they don't run wild like these ass holes did last night. For a billion dollar conglomerate of a company, that was some pretty careless television.

Didn't see it. Noticed it was on espn.com this morning. Vince will be pleased by this. But it does sound like it was pretty poor.

I assume the "two men greater than him that are him" are his sons.

Pretty Fucking terrible segment... and RAW wonders why Their ratings continue to drop? This is right up there with Alexa's This is Your Life: Bayley edition. As talented as The Miz is He is being dragged down by RAW's lackadaisical booking and writing. His current feud with Ambrose is absolutely horrible. These two Stars epitomize RAW's inferior creative team, on Smackdown! I thought Miz had earned another run at the top of the company He was on fire, on RAW He has been apart of some of the worst segments I have seen in years. Ambrose is another problem altogether... He needs a heel turn and a direction for His character, maybe even a complete overhaul. I thought this segment did absolutely nothing to improve RAW's already damaged credibility and also did nothing to endear the fans of The Los Angeles Lakers to Their promising new rookie or The overbearing and childish antics of His Father and let's not even mention His Little Brother's verbal outburst. If RAW is going to live up to its considerible potential then They have to focus on creating compiling storylines and exhilarating in ring action and not cheap ratings grabs.

First of all, I know nothing about modern-day, professional basketball. I lost interest in it a long time ago. Mainly, for reasons like the actions of that imbecilic egomaniac last night. That being said, the skit was a complete and utter waste of my time and was uncomfortable to watch.

On one hand, you have two kids who are recently receiving attention since one of them had just been drafted into the NBA and also as a result of their father's antics in the press. The recently drafter NBA player couldn't even show the WWE audience enough support to wear sneakers and walked out in sandals. Thanks for the respect.

On the other hand, the YOUNGER son shouted out a racial slur on live TV and his father acted like a complete and utter moron. It appeared that they cut the segment short after a while since it was such a train wreck. Lavar cared more about his own personal notoriety than his sons'. Great parenting.

The only positive takeaways I have from the segment were Lavar saying that only two guys in the world are better than him and "he's both of them" (which I thought was legitimately funny) and now I have another reason to never watch the NBA.

WWE really needs to run through these segments a bit more prior to airing them and they need to be more strict with their guests so they don't run wild like these ass holes did last night. For a billion dollar conglomerate of a company, that was some pretty careless television.

I mean, of all the things to criticize.....you're talking about wearing sandals instead of sneakers? Who cares? How is that "disrespect"?

Never heard of this guy or his sons because I don't watch Basketball, but I've seen far worse things in wrestling and wasn't bothered at all by this segment. I wasn't really entertained or thought it was good but the outrage people are having over it is laughable. There's plenty of other things wrong with WWE worth griping about then a 5 minute segment.

Worst segment ever? Please. Didn't Bray Wyatt just lather himself in dirt a few months ago trying to become more powerful? Stupid shit happens in wrestling. It will never stop especially in WWE when they bring these people in. It's over and WWE got their coverage. Granted more than likely not what they wanted or expected :lmao:

I'm glad it was so terrible. When you put a borderline mental patient who's sole claim to fame is being a damn moron on live television with a live mic, you deserve the embarrassment that comes with it. I feel bad for everybody else involved in that though, including his kid (Lonzo) and especially The Miz. Nobody in history could have made that segment work. Lonzo seems like an easygoing guy, I don't understand why he doesn't just tell his dad to shut his mouth and let him play basketball.

All I gotta say is, thank God I live in Canada so I don't have to see this guy on my sports networks every day. If I did, I might just have to quit sports.

Lonzo and LaMelo clearly enjoy their dad's antics. And it's all for the camera. Off camera, he's just an average family man.

Lonzo and LaMelo clearly enjoy their dad's antics. And it's all for the camera. Off camera, he's just an average family man.

Then they're as dumb as he is. If my dad was known for making a fool out of himself on television and was using my name to further his own fame, I'd be embarrassed and annoyed. As would most level-headed folks I would assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back