Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire! LD

That last fall was an old school throwback. Just hold the guy down by force. Most logical way to pin someone.

Missed from about 12 minutes in to about a minute left so I'm not sure if I missed anything super cool but I liked the heel tactic to seal the win.

I hope the finals of the Rocket League tournament are as entertaining as AJ Styles being a sore loser in the Madden tournament.

I hope the finals of the Rocket League tournament are as entertaining as Aj styles being a sore loser in the Madden tournament.

To AJ's point throughout his tantrum, the X and square confusion is quite real. Thankfully now I have only a Switch and PC and use my Switch pro controller for both so I don't have that issue now.

Unintentionally funny shot with Sasha's head blocking the banner in the back so it read "eat balls".

Also it's nice that women's wrestlers have disproved the theory that even if they showed actual talent people wouldn't be legitimately invested in them.

I can do it with my shoulders, thumbs, ankles and pinkie fingers too. It looks horrible but doesn't hurt at all.

I just sorta gave up at the iron man match, anything eventful happen?

The finish was interesting. Hardys tied it at 3, then hit a double team move on Sheamus only to find out Cesaro was the legal man (never saw the blind tag myself), Cesaro does a forceful pin on Jeff to make it 4-3, Jeff hits a twist of fate on Cesaro but the pin attempt was too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back