Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire! LD

Wildcat66

Mastermind of ATV
And now: To begin the first ever live discussion of GBAF, here is a WWE styled rendition of the song in question of varying quality (Ahem)

You shake my nerves and you rattle my Kane
Too much love drives a Sami Zayn

You broke my will, Samoa thrill
Goodness gracious great Brauns of fire

I learned to love all of Shane McMahon's money
You came along and you Cass'ed me honey

Wyatt my mind, Apollo's fine
Goodness gracious great Brauns of fire

You kissed me Becky, woo, it feels good
Hug me Bayley, learn to let me love you like Amore should

You're fine, so kind
I'd like to tell The Rock that your mine mine mine mine

I cut my Miz and I twiddle Ambrose
I'm really nervous but it sure is fun

Sasha baby, Alexa crazy
Goodness gracious great Brauns of fire (Cue "I'm not finished with you!")

Thank you! Thank you! Now let the celebration begin!

That Roman/Braun build up promo is pretty amazing. One funny part though. It looks like Braun throws Roman in the ambulance, taps the back of the truck, then walks to the drivers side door and Roman is driving too and punches him.

First thing I see watching the pre-show and it's Wyatt interrupting the pre-show with a supposedly creepy vignette and then it cuts back to the pre-show as if nothing happened. Are they even trying with Bray anymore? Do they make this stuff up as they go along?

First thing I see watching the pre-show and it's Wyatt interrupting the pre-show with a supposedly creepy vignette and then it cuts back to the pre-show as if nothing happened. Are they even trying with Bray anymore? Do they make this stuff up as they go along?

I'm sure they've been making things up for everyone as they go along for a while now.

I love Dana Brooke so much... but she's bad at literally everything. Someone explain this to me.

I love Dana Brooke so much... but she's bad at literally everything. Someone explain this to me.

She's slowly coming into her own. Every time I watch Dana I start to love her a little more than before. I think she has potential to be one of the top stars of the division.

She's slowly coming into her own. Every time I watch Dana I start to love her a little more than before. I think she has potential to be one of the top stars of the division.

She tripped over her words so many times just sitting on that panel. It was sort of painful.

Well the panel did say that Bray scared them. Did more for me with that statement than Wyatt's promo did. Didn't understand a word he said as usual.

Dana Brooks is built too much like a man for me. If I was a guy I'd be jealous.

No wonder 205 is going nowhere when you have someone who has gone through the entire roster and really no one else to face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back