Get to Know Logan McAllister(And K Web V3)

Wait why would that count? Did I miss something?

El Swago supposedly was Armando under the mask.

I'll get you though bro. Theron in-character does not know you guys formed a team yet. Maybe by next round I can get Armando himself and your team Theron'ized. I have a number of new Theron'isms coming this round.

El Swago supposedly was Armando under the mask.

I'll get you though bro. Theron in-character does not know you guys formed a team yet. Maybe by next round I can get Armando himself and your team Theron'ized. I have a number of new Theron'isms coming this round.

Waiting for mine to come

So what the fuck is going on with Big Brother? I hear J Mac got back in, and for some reason Steve is there, and now Mac is out and so is Austin. There's something about a prize for being a great player in the Jury house (or so I'm told) and everybody for the most part doesn't want Vanessa, crier extraordinaire, to win.

What I miss? Has there even been a BB Takeover after Gronk left?

They stopped doing those takeovers lol

They did a surprise eviction, and Liz voted out Steve, Mac voted out Austin, Vanessa backstabbed Austin. Then Steve won next hoh, put up Mac n Vanessa, Vanessa won veto, then she voted out Mac.

Down to Vanessa, Liz,Steve.
They've all won a fair amount of comps, so it actually is the closest final 3 I can remember.

America's player goes to whoever we vote as our fave player.

If Mac don't win that I'm shocked

Favorite Once Upon A Time character(s)?

I've always liked Mr. Gold/Rumple, Regina(she's waaaaaay hotter than busted ass snow white), n hook.

I've always been a heel at heart I suppose lol.

In wrestling, in shows I tend to like the bad guys, n in games where u can b good or evil, I pick evil 24/7 lol

I've always liked Mr. Gold/Rumple, Regina(she's waaaaaay hotter than busted ass snow white), n hook.

Agreed on Gold and Regina as great characters. I find Emma more attractive than Regina though. Snow is attractive in the flashbacks, I can't stand her in the present lol. I can't stand Hook either. I could go into why, but not without delving into spoilers for those who haven't watched every season yet.

I've always been a heel at heart I suppose lol.

In wrestling, in shows I tend to like the bad guys, n in games where u can b good or evil, I pick evil 24/7 lol

I almost always prefer "good". In Dragon Age Origins I had a fun run as an evil human noble warrior. I recall random slaughters along the way, defiling the sacred urn, and what was arguably the most fun was being heel-ish to the allies. Dating Leliana and Morrigan at the same time only to end up dumping them both for queen Anora. Hurting Allistair's feelings constantly in responses at the campfire. Fun times. I'll often be good first then try out being evil once or twice in games and things then back to being good and just stick with that.

Emma is cool, but Regina just makes me wanna hate pound the shit outta her lol

Can't stand snow, charming, Henry(tho he's less annoying than he was at first)

Emma is cool, but Regina just makes me wanna hate pound the shit outta her lol

Can't stand snow, charming, Henry(tho he's less annoying than he was at first)

LOL at Henry being on that list, but I can see why. I do like Charming, although he does venture a bit too far into Lawful Good sometimes. They do a great job with the heels. Gold, Regina, Zelena, Ingrid, Cruella, Maleficent.... All have been superb. Other than Emma the "good" characters have been less interesting in comparison, makes sense though for the heels to get the better development given how dark the show can be.

Henry almost singlehandedly made me stop watching in season one.

He's calmed down lately, but still wish his character would die a very very painful death

If snow n Henry got horrifically ripped apart and made it blatantly clear they are gone forever, I'd probably stand n clap on the spot lol

So what the fuck is going on with Big Brother? I hear J Mac got back in, and for some reason Steve is there, and now Mac is out and so is Austin. There's something about a prize for being a great player in the Jury house (or so I'm told) and everybody for the most part doesn't want Vanessa, crier extraordinaire, to win.

What I miss? Has there even been a BB Takeover after Gronk left?

The Takeover aspect could've been great if it had more than 2 real weeks (fuck Gronk his week doesn't count.)

On the bright side we finally had a real endurance comp this year as part 1 of the final HOH went over 4 hours.

I do think BB17 will go down as a great season despite people hating on it because they didn't like Austin, The Twins and Vanessa. Vanessa is gonna go down as probably a top 10 best player ever despite being a big crybaby.

Also I need another season with the Rockstar Dentist, Johnny Mac was awesome.

Without spoiling anything, thoughts on the new Once Upon A Time season opener? It just gets better and better with every season for me. There's a couple more easter eggs pertaining that show in my RP this week again.

Without spoiling anything, thoughts on the new Once Upon A Time season opener? It just gets better and better with every season for me. There's a couple more easter eggs pertaining that show in my RP this week again.

Have yet to watch it. It's on Hulu, so prolly Monday since tomorrow is NFL. Work has been hectic. New position, so gotta learn new stuff as well as still maintain old stuff, n then still got the 3yr old to deal with lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back