Gears Of War 3

Ming

Es exspectata.
So I looked for a thread to post in about this and couldn't find one. If there is already one the mods know what to do.

I can't wait for this game, I've played and completed 1 & 2 and I love this franchise. The trailer is awesome and I've seen it plenty of times, it's kind of sad to see that this will be the end of Gears Of War, though I suppose it's much better than milking the franchise for money like Halo or COD do.

The campaign to this will be all sorts of epic and the ending will be interesting to say the least. I'm also looking forward to Horde again, had a fun time with that on Gears 2 and I'm sure it'll be fun again this time around.

So, are there any other Gears fans eagerly awaiting this end to what has been a terrific franchise? If so then post and share your thoughts in this thread.

OHHH Yes!

I'm painstakingly waiting on the 20th to get here so I can pick up my pre-order. Like you, I absolutely love this franchise, from its campaign to its multiplayer. Great story, great characters, addictive gameplay... easily one of my favorite next-generation games.

Weapon skins, character skins, new executions, improved gameplay, balanced weapons... the release can't get here soon enough.

Now that it's getting closer me and my friends are all getting a lot more eager to play this one out. Can't wait to do another 50 waves of horde once more

I guess you can call me one of those "Single-Player exclusive" Guys when it comes to the Gears of War franchise. I tried my best to get into the multiplayer, but it is way to difficult for a casual fan to enjoy the uber MLG guis wall bouncing around the map popping off my lid with a Sniper or the rocket. However I was always a fan of the Co-op and finally having 4 player co-op will be worth the $60.

TOMOROW IT COMES HOME TO ME!!!!

Im so pumped for this.I enjoyed 1&2 and I hope The third Carmine survives this game.Im really hoping I can get my live reconnected so I can play online as soon as i beat campaign.Im also hoping that Horde and Beast mode are good.Im especially looking forward to Beast Mode.No doubt I'll be the Kantus reviving my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back