GCB's WWE

i just read this thread. WOw, you have the best feuds and storylines out of all BTB's IMO. The Cena heel turn is very interesting and i'm really liking his feud with Orton, and then i'm guessing Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Can't wait.

Reactions: GCB
i just read this thread. WOw, you have the best feuds and storylines out of all BTB's IMO. The Cena heel turn is very interesting and i'm really liking his feud with Orton, and then i'm guessing Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Can't wait.

yeah it is great , i liked cena vs orton , wwe EC , World heavyweight EC feuds but wade barrett vs john morrison better morrison win , i love barrett more but i see that better for the storyline to make jomo win

I Just started to read you , really good stuff so far. Love the way you write , storylines are good , Keep it up !!

GCBRAW.png

MONDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2011 | @ THE PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN | 6 DAYS UNTIL ELIMINATION CHAMBER

RAW begins with replays of the action in the main events of RAW and SMACKDOWN from last week when Randy Orton and John Cena faced superstars chosen by the other as they took part in a ‘Beat the Clock’ challenge where the winner would get to choose the match stipulation for Cena vs. Orton at the Chamber PPV. We see Orton defeat Big Show with an RKO in 4:43 but then have 10 minutes added on as punishment from Chip Butty and Michael Cole for the ‘needless’ RKO to Cole previously. We then switch to SMACKDOWN where we see Cena is facing John Morrison – the number 1 contender for Wade Barrett’s WWE Championship this Sunday – with a time of 14:43 to beat. Cena is shown in a cocky mood at first but then the frustration builds as the time decreases until we see that Cena is desperate. However, the clock hits zero and Cena’s FU to Morrison comes moments too late and we see despair on the face of Cena before he is rolled up ... MORRISON GETS THE WIN! Cena goes to attack Morrison but the Nexus appear to protect him and an irate, disappointed Cena is forced out as the commentary team of Foley and Grisham announce that Randy Orton will choose the match type for Elimination Chamber ...

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

RAW-Announcers.jpg

The camera spins around the arena and we see the WWE Universe here in Auburn Hills excitedly cheering and applauding as RAW is set to start. Signs are held up around the arena – “CENA FEARS THE RKO!”, “JOMO – NEXT WWE CHAMPION” and “YOU’RE EITHER NEXUS ... OR YOU’RE BARRETT!” are shown – as well as thousands of flashlights popping as the crowd are revved up and ready for the final RAW before the Elimination Chamber PPV this Sunday.

JIM ROSS:
Hello and welcome to MONDAY NIGHT RAW, my name is Jim Ross alongside the WWE Hall of Famer, Jerry “The King” Lawler and King, we are six days away from one of the final obstacles on the Road to WrestleMania 27!

JERRY LAWLER:
You’d better believe that, JR! By the time we end on Sunday night, we will probably know some of the matches we’re going to see at WrestleMania 27!

JIM ROSS:
We do know that SMACKDOWN superstar and Royal Rumble winner, John Cena, will be in the WrestleMania main event, King. Many questions though – who will he face? We’ll leave that one for SMACKDOWN to decide but also ... What condition will he be in after he faces Randy Orton this Sunday?

JERRY LAWLER:
A lot depends, JR, on the match that Orton chooses tonight. Contract signing live on RAW tonight!

*** WE ARE ONE ***
DavidOtunga.jpg
EzekielJackson.jpg
HeathSlater.jpg
SkipSheffield.jpg

NEXUS

David Otunga, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater & Skip Sheffield

JIM ROSS:
And this, King, should be very interesting!

Four of the five members of the Nexus appear on stage, their armbands on their arms as they raise them together on stage before heading to the ring. Dressed in black and yellow Nexus t-shirts, JR and King throw to replays of Nexus’ actions on RAW last week when they deserted Wade Barrett in the middle of the 10-man tag match and left him to take the finishing moves of Team Morrison and ultimately a pinfall from his opponent on Sunday at the Elimination Chamber. When the replays end, we see Nexus in the ring, each man holding a microphone and ready to speak. A sense of intrigue has filled the arena although there are still loud boos and jeers for the heel faction ...

The music dies down and then the four men look around at each other as if not sure who is going to speak. In the end, David Otunga is pushed forward to speak first ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we wanted to come out here and explain our actions of last week to you, the WWE Universe, and to our former partner, the WWE Champion, Wade Barrett.

Jeers for the mention of the British WWE Champion ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
They say that all good things must come to an end and I’m afraid that that is the case for Wade. Since our devastating arrival back last summer, the Nexus have been dominating and destroying the WWE and ... I’m sure I speak for all of us present here ... it’s been fun.

Otunga’s three partners nod their heads at this comment.

DAVID OTUNGA:
The Nexus is all about getting noticed and getting our chance here on RAW. Remember why we took out Bret “The Hitman” Hart?

Boos for this from the WWE Universe ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
That was because he was refusing to give us a chance in the WWE. We went on the rampage to make sure we got our spot in the WWE and then we continued to make sure we got noticed. And, just as we planned, we did just that when Wade finally won the WWE Championship.

Applause from the other three men in the ring as Otunga steps back and allows Ezekiel Jackson to step forward to speak ...

EZEKIEL JACKSON:
You see, this isn’t about us disliking Wade. He has been a great leader of the Nexus and he now has the WWE Championship, he carries it around with him and this Sunday, he will retain that title against John Morrison. Of that, we’re sure. But the time has come for us to end our ties with Wade, the time has come for Wade to stand up on his own and defend that title.

Some applause in the arena for these words ...

EZEKIEL JACKSON:
The fact is though, Wade was appointed the leader of the Nexus back in the summer – because he won the first season of NXT. The goal of Nexus was to get a chance and be noticed. We’ve done that – now we have new goals.

Heath Slater steps forward and pats the big Guyanan monster on the back ...

HEATH SLATER:
That’s right, Zeke, that’s right. In fact, we’ve surpassed those first goals. Not only did Nexus get noticed, we won the WWE Championship and Wade is now defending that week in and week out. That left the four of us though, we were noticed, we were here in the WWE ... But what next? While everything was great for Wade, he was the WWE Champion, what about the rest of us? What was our next goal to achieve?

Jackson steps back as Slater takes the limelight now ...

HEATH SLATER:
So before the Rumble, we four men got together without Wade and we made a pact that we would step out of his shadow and make our mark in the WWE as well. If Wade thought we were going to be henchmen for the rest of our careers, then he was wrong. It is time for us to completely dominate the WWE now.

Slater turns to Skip Sheffield and ushers him forward to take over ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
You know, we watched Justin Gabriel leave the Nexus, we saw him win the US Championship and we thought “Hey, we want some of that too!”. This Nexus is about domination. We have set our sights on those Tag Team Championships, we’ve got our eyes on SMACKDOWN, hell, we even got our sights on the US Championship. When we have those titles, we can safely say that the Nexus is here in the WWE ...

Sheffield pauses and looks around ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
... we are noticed in the WWE ...

Another pause ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
... and we are dominating the WWE.

Sheffield drops his microphone as ‘We are one’ restarts and the others follow suit and toss their microphones aside. The four of them raise their arms in salute and receive heat from the crowd, they may have ditched Barrett but their intentions remain as evil as ever by the sounds of it. The four of them exit the ring and head back towards the stage smiling and patting each other on the back in happiness ...

JIM ROSS:
Interesting words, King?

JERRY LAWLER:
Hmmm, I don’t know about that, JR. Something didn’t make sense to me. Why have they decided to leave Barrett out now? I’m not buying what we just heard ...

JIM ROSS:
Time will tell, King, one thing is for sure. Nexus won’t be in Barrett’s corner come the WWE Championship match this Sunday.

JERRY LAWLER:
And that has got to be a huge advantage for John Morrison as he seeks to become the champ!

JIM ROSS:
Well, next up, King, two of the RAW participants in the Elimination Chamber match go one on one against each other – Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. Which man is going to get the momentum heading into the Chamber where they’re looking to secure the RAW main event spot at WrestleMania 27?

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns from commercial with another reminder that tonight is the night for Randy Orton’s decision over the match type when he faces Cena on Sunday night at the Elimination Chamber as well as a reminder over the current RAW status for the Elimination Chamber match which will determine the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 27 – at the moment, it will be Daniel Bryan, Edge, Kurt Angle, The Miz, Sheamus and one as yet undetermined other superstar ...

*** RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES ***
DanielBryan.jpg

DANIEL BRYAN

A positive reaction for Bryan who comes out and points upwards as he salutes the fans in attendance tonight. As he makes his way towards the ring, King and JR discuss Bryan’s rise up the WWE since he arrived on NXT almost a year ago and how he could end the year as the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship when he walks out of the Elimination Chamber PPV this Sunday night. Bryan, in maroon trunks as usual, enters the ring and salutes the crowd again before the cheers turn to boos with the arrival of his opponent tonight ...

*** WRITTEN IN MY FACE ***
Sheamus.jpg

SHEAMUS

w/ Hornswoggle

The Celtic Warrior strides out to boos with his little buddy, Hornswoggle, sneering at his side. Thumping his chest, Sheamus heads towards the ring as JR introduces footage of Sheamus hitting Bryan with a Brogue Kick on RAW last week and says that tension between these two is simmering as they head into the Chamber this Sunday. King says Sheamus could be the man to watch this Sunday and begrudgingly admits to being impressed by him since he lost the WWE Championship back in September last year. With Hornswoggle at ringside, Sheamus’ attention turns to Bryan and the referee signals for the bell to start the match ...

SINGLES MATCH:
DANIEL BRYAN vs. SHEAMUS (w/Hornswoggle)

With both men looking to collect momentum heading into the PPV on Sunday, this is a spirited and fast paced match as Bryan looks to use his speed and quickness as well as his technical ability against the power and brute force of the Irishman, Sheamus. Initially, the former US Champion fails to do this and Sheamus takes control of the contest and hits some hard hitting offence that Bryan does well to rally against. With the crowd behind him, Bryan hits a running dropkick after dodging a shoulder block in the corner and for the first time in the match, he has the upper hand ...

ENDING: As Sheamus staggers up, dazed and confused, Bryan quickly scales the heights of the top rope once more and hits another drop kick to the pale chest of the Celtic Warrior and sends him crashing to the mat. A series of right footed kicks keep Sheamus down and Bryan looks to drive home his advantage with a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of Sheamus’ head that knocks him goofy for a moment. Bryan picks up a 2 count before heading to the top buckle once more, he steadies himself and looks down on Sheamus on the mat. He sails off and connects with a diving headbutt to the shoulder of Sheamus and makes another cover but again he only gets a 2 count. Frustrated, Bryan looks a little exasperated but then he begins to lock in the Le Belle Lock to Sheamus as he struggles to wind up the big arms of his opponent. The delays in putting it on give Sheamus wriggle room and time but Bryan manages it in the end with the cheers of the crowd ringing out. Sheamus tries to resist it and reaches for the ropes but he can’t get to them ... he does get to one foot though and uses this to roll Bryan up and force him to release at 2. Bryan rolls away but he gets caught with a double handed axe handle to the head – twice – before Sheamus ties him up in the ropes and pounds on his chest leaving red marks all over him. As Bryan groggily crawls back through the ropes, Hornswoggle climbs onto the apron and distracts Bryan, already dazed, to get his focus. Bryan dismisses the attentions of the leprechaun but the momentarily lapse is important ... BROGUE KICK! SHEAMUS CONNECTS WITH A BROGUE KICK! A nod of the head from Sheamus to Hornswoggle, the plan worked perfectly there ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: SHEAMUS (08:48)

A determined looking Sheamus has his hand raised by the referee as Hornswoggle joins him in the ring and they look down on Bryan’s fallen body with a look of satisfaction on their faces. Sheamus has a few words for Bryan about what will happen this Sunday before he beckons to Hornswoggle to leave with him. As Sheamus backs away up the ramp, Bryan raises himself rubbing his jaw and looking down over the loss. JR and King say that Sheamus has picked up a hell of a lot of momentum there and King reaffirms that Sheamus is his pick to win on Sunday night.

The camera switches to the office of the General Manager, Shawn Michaels. A pop from the crowd as they see the popular GM who is on the phone but he ends his call when the Rated R Superstar walks into the room. The pair of them look at each other for a moment, there is still a lot of tension between them over recent events – in particular the Royal Rumble where HBK as a surprise entrant eliminated Edge ...

EDGE:
You wanted to see me?

HBK smirks a little and nods his head, Edge looks on warily ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
I did, Edge, I did. You see, I wanted a word with you over your Elimination Chamber qualifying match from last week.

EDGE:
What about it, Shawn? I beat Jericho, I beat him 1-2-3 and I qualified for the Chamber. And this Sunday, I am going to ...

HBK cuts in and interrupts him ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Yeah, yeah, yadda yadda yadda. That can wait, Edge. I want you to think back to before the match last week, though. I clearly said I wanted a nice, clean finish to determine which one of you and Jericho would qualify – and I didn’t get one.

Edge looks annoyed at these comments ...

EDGE:
You’re kidding me, I beat ...

Another interruption from the GM ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Take a look, Edge.

HBK points to the TV in the corner and the ending of the match from last week, Sheamus and Edge vs. Jericho and Bryan, is shown. Even though Edge picked up the 3 after the Spear, Jericho’s boot was clearly on the bottom rope before the referee counted the 3 ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Jericho’s foot was on the ropes, Edge. (Edge snorts impatiently) Therefore, I have no option but to declare the match as void. I wanted a clean finish to determine the man who would enter the Chamber and I didn’t get it ...

Cheers from the crowd as Edge looks on angrily ...

EDGE:
So what are you saying, Shawn? You want me to fight Jericho again?

Michaels thinks for a second, mocking Edge a little, before answering ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Edge, that is a great idea. Thanks. Tonight, it will be the Rated R Superstar, Edge ... one on one ... against the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla ... Chris Jericho.

Cheers from the crowd ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
And tonight, there will be a clean, clear winner – or else neither of you will go to the Elimination Chamber.

EDGE:
That is ridiculous, I beat Jericho last week, you cannot do this.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Do you know what, Edge? The last time I checked, I was the RAW General Manager and I made the decisions around here. I think you’ll find I can do just that.

Edge shakes his head and grabs at his blonde hair, the anger building inside him ...

EDGE:
I know what this is all about, Shawn. You’re jealous of me. (HBK look amused) You’re jealous that I have more titles here in the WWE than you managed in your so called long, storied career ... and you’re jealous that while you are only fit to sit in your little office these days, I can still go out there to the ring every night and compete.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
You know what, Edge? If you honestly believe that crap, that’s your call. I’ll let the good people in the WWE Universe make up their own mind about whether you’ve got a point. It changes nothing though. I’m in charge here, I want a clean and clear winner, tonight I’m going to get one. Now get out of my office and go get ready for your match ...

Edge looks as if he is going to explode and for a second it seems he is about to strike HBK. However, he puffs out his cheeks in anger and turns and heads out of the office. HBK’s face changes from amusement to annoyance and the camera follows his gaze to the doorway as we see Edge exit. Stood in the doorway, listening to everything, is the WWE owner, Chip Butty. In he walks, slowly, arms folded ... He cocks his head a little as he looks at the RAW General Manager ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Interesting ...

Butty walks past HBK and leaves the GM looking confused before the camera switches back to the ring ...

*** BRINGIN’ DA HOOD T’ U ***
CrymeTyme.jpg

CRYME TYME

JTG & SHAD GASPART

The popular New York tag team make their way to the ring and JR announces that tonight they will be involved in a Number 1 contender’s match to determine the next challengers for the Tag Team Championships of the British Empire before reminding us of the Royal Rumble attack from the Empire on JTG and Shad and how it denied them a chance to win the titles. RAW heads into commercial before their opponents appear ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Cryme Tyme in the ring waiting for their opponents ...

*** NEW FOUNDATION ***
HartDynasty.jpg

HART DYNASTY

DAVID HART SMITH & TYSON KIDD w/ Natalya

Another popular tag team head towards the ring with Natalya by their side to a nice pop from the crowd in Auburn Hills as JR reminds us that they too had issues with the Empire at the Rumble when they used cheating tactics to defeat them in the Tag Team Turmoil contest. King says that both teams are desperate for a shot at the titles of the Empire and this should be an interesting contest to determine which team gets the chance ...

TAG MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERS SPOT:
CRYME TYME vs. HART DYNASTY (w/Natalya)

The early action is fast and furious with both teams clearly set on winning the right to face the Empire for the Tag Team Championships with neither side getting control. Tyson Kidd and JTG start out and both men use their high paced attack well to try and gain control. However, when Kidd looks as if a springboard clothesline has done just that, JTG tags in Shad who catches Kidd coming off the ropes and hits a powerful Sidewalk Slam. As Hart Smith looks for the tag and Shad looks over at him, the match is interrupted ...

*** RULE BRITTANIA ***
BritishEmpire.jpg

BRITISH EMPIRE

MASON RYAN & WILLIAM REGAL (w/Finlay)
Tag Team Champions

ENDING: Regal joins the announce team and Ryan and Finlay, with his Union Jack flag, stand beside him watching the match. At first, Regal claims he is there to scout their future challengers and the match continues on until Tyson Kidd manages to drop kick Shad so that he goes up and over the top rope near the announce table. Kidd, sensing a chance, goes for a Suicide Dive and catches a glancing blow to Shad before colliding with the announce table as well. At this point, Mason Ryan interferes and surprises Shad by grabbing him and running him into the steel ring steps. The referee has no choice but to signal for the bell ...

WINNER: NO CONTEST (04:58)

Regal removes his headset and joins the rest of the Empire as JTG and David Hart Smith come to the aid of their partners but they are outnumbered 3 to 2 and Finlay has the Union Jack which he first uses to hit JTG in the gut as he comes off the apron and then on Hart Smith’s knees from the back. The attack resumes and the Empire leave the Hart Dynasty and Cryme Tyme sprawled on the mats outside of the ring before retreating with their Tag Team Championships, satisfied looks on their faces. JR and King denounce them as using cowardly attacks as the crowd jeer them but it is clear that there was no winner of the match and the Empire remain without a challenger for their titles ...

JR switches discussion and reminds us of the first member of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame as announced last week ...

HOFMcMahon.jpg

... before introducing the video that will show who the second man to be inducted this year will be.

HOFIRS.jpg

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Michelle McCool and Kharma stalking around in the corridor backstage as they appear to be hunting for somebody. Michelle turns into the RAW General Manager office and then beckons Kharma in behind her as she walks towards HBK ...

MICHELLE McCOOL:
Shawn, could I have a word please?

HBK stands up from his chair and looks to Kharma and then back to McCool with a nod of the head ...

MICHELLE McCOOL:
It’s been a few weeks, Shawn, I was wondering whether or not you’d had chance to think about my little proposition for WrestleMania?

The RAW GM sighs and then responds ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
If I’m honest, Michelle, no I haven’t really. You want me to set up a Divas Championship defence for you at WrestleMania 27 but you’re not the Divas Champion. Hell, you’re not even in the Divas Championship match at Elimination Chamber right now ...

McCool looks furious with this answer.

MICHELLE McCOOL:
You’re kidding me, aren’t you? I asked you about this weeks ago, Shawn!

SHAWN MICHAELS:
I know, I know – I guess I decided to leave it until I knew whether or not you’d be the Divas Champion at WrestleMania before I decided to commit to organising the match you want. Isn’t that fair?

MICHELLE McCOOL:
Shawn, I might not be Divas Champion right now but I will be in six days time. One more win on NXT tomorrow night and I am guaranteed a spot in the Divas Championship match at the Chamber and then I shall destroy Layla and Maryse once more and become the Divas Champion again. You can sort it out now, that’s a guarantee.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
I don’t think it is, Michelle. I find it alarming that you would treat the Divas that you need to face with so little respect to think you can just defeat them just like that.

McCool looks on furious and looks to Kharma who shakes her head to indicate her annoyance too ...

MICHELLE McCOOL:
Respect? You want me to respect the other Divas? You want me to respect Layla after the way she tricked me at Cyber Sunday and Survivor Series? You want me to respect a Divas Champion who is absent from the WWE at the mere thought of facing me for the title?

SHAWN MICHAELS:
End of discussion, Michelle. If you win the Divas Championship this Sunday, come back and ...

HBK stops as Chip Butty walks into the picture and stands between McCool and the RAW General Manager. A huge sigh of annoyance from HBK who is clearly irritated that Butty is here tonight ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Michelle ... I know of your proposition, leave it with me. I’ll make the necessary calls and get back to you very soon. You shall have your WrestleMania match, OK?

McCool smiles at the WWE owner, she is delighted with the outcome there. She scowls once more at HBK and then exits the room and leaves the GM and the owner stood facing each other ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Forgive me if I am wrong, Chip, but I thought I was the RAW General Manager? I feel as if somebody is here checking on me tonight ...

Butty smirks a little at this comment ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Shawn, that is exactly what I am here to do. Quite frankly, mate, your decisions of late have been a little worrying. Take the RAW Elimination Chamber qualifiers for example?

HBK looks on unimpressed with what he is hearing from his boss here.

CHIP BUTTY:
We’re six days away from the Elimination Chamber PPV, we’ve only got five participants. Sorry, no, you’ve decided to hold your grudge over one of the participants and have insisted on another qualifying match for him tonight, we’ve only got four men. What happens tonight if Edge and Jericho doesn’t end clean, Shawn?

Michaels shakes his head.

CHIP BUTTY:
I think it is clear that you have a personal issue with Edge, Shawn, and it isn’t healthy for a General Manager to allow personal matters interfere with his professional judgements. In addition to that, the sixth spot in the Chamber is still being offered to another member of the RAW roster that just happens to be a close personal friend – even though he has already blown two chances to qualify! What happens if Hunter fails to beat Kurt Angle tonight?

Michaels opens his mouth to respond but Butty cuts him off ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Petty grudges and favouritism won’t be tolerated from the General Manager of RAW, Shawn. You’ve made your matches tonight – Edge vs. Jericho and Triple H vs. Angle. I’ll let them be. But I hope for your sake, Shawn, I hope that by the end of the night, we have two more men qualified for the Chamber.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Meaning what?

CHIP BUTTY:
Meaning that I am the owner of the company, Shawn. I’ve already got rid of one shoddy General Manager on SMACKDOWN, if I need to make changes on RAW as well, then I will do. I’ve got my eye on you.

With that, Butty turns and exits and leaves Shawn Michaels looking furious as he watches his boss leave. The camera switches back to the ring where we see the Number 1 contender for the US Championship in six days – Ted DiBiase – making his way into the ring ...

*** I COME FROM MONEY ***
TedDiBiase.jpg

TED DIBIASE

JR and King remind us of DiBiase’s win over Daniel Bryan at the Rumble in a Ladder match to earn the right to be the next challenger to Justin Gabriel for the US Championship and that the match will take place this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber PPV ...

ECGabrielDiBiase.jpg

... before we see the arrival of his Tag Team partner tonight.

*** AWESOME - I CAME TO PLAY ***
TheMiz-MITB.jpg

THE MIZ

‘Money in the Bank’ contract holder

Dressed in a long, leather trench coat, out steps The Miz who looks pleased with himself as he heads for the ring. Replays from RAW a couple of weeks ago are shown where we see how Miz qualified for the Elimination Chamber and the chance to earn the right to fight for the main event spot in the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania 27. Miz enters the ring and greets DiBiase as they await their opponents ...

*** AFRICA RISING ***
JustinGabriel.jpg

JUSTIN GABRIEL

US CHAMPION

The South African bounds out onto the stage looking fired up and ready for tonight’s match as he prepares to defend the US Championship against DiBiase this Sunday. Gabriel gets to the foot of the ramp where Miz and DiBiase stand at the ropes looking down on him as if daring him to enter the ring alone. Gabriel stops, unbuckles the title and holds it high as the music of his partner tonight begins ...

*** AIN’T NO MAKE BELIEVE ***
JohnMorrison.jpg

JOHN MORRISON

The man who will face Wade Barrett at Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship heads out into his pyro and slo-mo camera entrance as JR and King discuss his victory over Barrett last week – even despite the Nexus ‘betrayal’ of Barrett. JR says that Morrison has a pinfall win over Barrett and things like that can make a huge difference heading into a title match. Morrison and Gabriel greet at the foot of the ramp and then storm the ring which sends Miz and DiBiase running for cover as the popular pair salute the crowd before the referee signals for the bell so the match can begin ...

TAG MATCH:
JOHN MORRISON & JUSTIN GABRIEL vs. THE MIZ & TED DIBIASE

As you would expect from these four young superstars, this match is quick and full of high risk, particularly from the team of Morrison and Gabriel. The match starts with Miz and Morrison renewing their old rivalries that exist from their less than acrimonious split as a Tag Team a year or so ago and they take it to each other as each man looks to get one over his old mate. It is Miz who is forced to tag out to DiBiase in the end but this signals for the arrival of Gabriel as the two men who face each other for the US Championship this Sunday begin their battle early ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Miz in control with Gabriel in the ring and the US Champion is struggling to get to Morrison for the tag. Miz taunts Morrison and declares that he will be the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 27 before stomping on the lower back of Gabriel to halt him once more. Miz and DiBiase, both former Tag Team Champions, cut the ring in half expertly and frustrate Morrison as he cannot make the tag to his struggling partner.

ENDING: However, as always happens, Morrison finally manages to get the hot tag when Gabriel is able to catch Miz with a roundhouse kick and then dives over for the tag. Morrison comes in as a ball of fire and pummels Miz in the corner before whipping his across the ring and following with a heel kick that crashes Miz down. Miz tags in DiBiase who is reluctant to get in the ring and is right to ... Morrison springboards off the ropes and hits a crossbody to take him down before springboarding off the rope once more for a stunning Chuck Kick. DiBiase holds his hand out for a tag but Miz decides it is time to exit and he drops off the apron to DiBiase’s surprise ... Morrison comes off the ropes again and connects with a running knee that crashes DiBiase down on his back before leaping onto the top rope ... STARSHIP PAIN! MORRISON CONNECTS WITH STARSHIP PAIN! The Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship hooks the leg and the crowd chant along with the referee ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: JOHN MORRISON & JUSTIN GABRIEL (09:36)

Huge cheers as Morrison picks up another pinfall victory as he builds even more momentum as he heads for his title shot at the Chamber in six days. JR says that Morrison looks as impressive now as he ever has done during his time in the WWE and looks ready to shock the world and become the WWE Champion this Sunday. Gabriel enters the ring and embraces his partner before looking down on DiBiase, his challenger for the US Championship this Sunday. A glint in his and Morrison’s eye is clear and Gabriel climbs the ropes ... 450 SPLASH! The crowd cheer as Morrison’s music begins and JR and King tell the world that the pair of them are ready to roll this Sunday ...

The camera switches backstage where Wade Barrett is stood in jeans and a collared shirt, the WWE Championship belt glistening on his shoulder. He looks perturbed as he watches Morrison celebrating victory on a TV monitor and the worry must be over the WWE Championship this Sunday. JR informs us that Barrett is not cleared to be in action tonight but will be fit and ready in time for Elimination Chamber and his title defence this Sunday before Josh Matthews heads into the room clutching a microphone ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
Wade, a word please?

Barrett turns his icy gaze on the interviewer but says nothing, it appears he is willing to be interviewed ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
Thanks, Wade. You’ve just watched John Morrison victorious once again tonight, are you in any way worried over your chances of retaining the WWE Championship this Sunday?

Barrett simply stares at Matthews but isn’t speaking, it isn’t like Barrett to be lost for words over something. Josh waits for Barrett to speak but he doesn’t so he decides to ask another question ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
OK ... err, right. Nexus deserted you last week, Wade. How does that affect your chances of retaining the title this Sunday?

Again, Barrett refuses to speak. He simply looks at Matthews with a scowl on his face, surveying him with a look of interest on his face but not answering. Barrett fingers the edge of his title belt and looks at the writing on the nameplate ... ‘WADE BARRETT’ ... before turning his stare back to Matthews ...

???:
Wade! Wade!

Into view come the four Nexus members that deserted Barrett just last week – David Otunga, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson and Skip Sheffield. It is Otunga that shouted and he is the man who speaks to him now he is here ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
Wade, did you hear what we had to say earlier? Hey man, we’re sorry it had to go down that way but it is better this way. You go your way and defend that title ... and we go our own way and dominate the WWE without becoming pawns in the title picture.

HEATH SLATER:
That’s right, man. We wanted to make a statement just like you always encouraged us to. Deserting you the way we did, well, that was a statement!

Barrett still refuses to speak as he listens to the words of Otunga and Slater, he has a look of unease as he surveys them.

EZEKIEL JACKSON:
It’s real simple, Wade. You are the WWE Champion, you got what you wanted from the Nexus. You can go on now and sink or swim, we go our way and dominate the way we can. No hard feelings, though, hey?

Jackson thrusts his hand towards Barrett and offers him a handshake to show that there are no hard feelings ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
That’s right, no hard feelings. You’re the WWE Champ, we’re dominating the WWE. We’ve all won.

Sheffield holds out his hand as well – and Otunga and Slater follow suit. Barrett looks down at their outstretched hands and considers himself for a moment, still without a word being spoken, and then decides to walk away. As Nexus withdraw their hands, they look slightly annoyed as they watch Barrett depart ...

Back at the announce table, JR reminds us that we have two huge matches to finish on RAW before we head to the Elimination Chamber that will hopefully determine the final two participants in the Chamber – Edge vs. Jericho followed by Triple H vs. Kurt Angle. The winner of Edge and Jericho will qualify as will Hunter if he manages to beat Angle. King reminds us that HBK is hoping that the participants for the Chamber can be decided once and for all after Butty’s words for him earlier in the night ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with the arrival of the Rated R Superstar ...

*** METALINGUS ***
Edge.jpg

EDGE

Rated R Superstar

As Edge raises his hands on the stage and the pyro fires up behind him, JR and King remind us that Edge believed he had already qualified for the RAW Chamber match until he arrived here at the arena tonight to be told otherwise. JR introduces footage from last week when Jericho managed to get his foot on the rope before the count of 3 followed by HBK’s announcement earlier tonight that he wanted a clean, decisive winner. Back in the ring, Edge is watching the titantron with a look of annoyance on his face but – as King points out – he has no choice but to compete again here tonight.

*** 5 ***
*** 4 ***
*** 3 ***
*** 2 ***
*** 1 ***

*** BREAK THE WALLS DOWN ***

ChrisJericho.jpg

CHRIS JERICHO

A great reaction as Jericho makes his way out onto the stage and the arena lights up once more, here is a man with one more chance to earn his spot in the Elimination Chamber and to get his chance at headlining WrestleMania 27. He is carrying a microphone as he heads down the ramp and he holds his hand up to signal for his music to be faded out as he approaches the ring ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
Listen up, Junior, I’ve got a few words before we kick off again tonight. I know you struggle with the idea of anybody else having an opinion but – for a change – why don’t you listen to what somebody else has to say?

The crowd like these views from Jericho but Edge, unsurprisingly, isn’t impressed ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
I’ve seen all your Twitter comments this week, Edge, I’ve seen your boasts about beating me and qualifying for the Chamber. There was a time when I would have complained to anybody and everybody but I took it on the chin. The referee made a mistake, I accepted it.

Edge shakes his head and points to himself, he still clearly believes that he is still the rightful winner of last week’s match ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
But I happen to believe that Shawn Michaels made the right call tonight. The owner doesn’t appear to agree, you definitely don’t agree but I think these people here tonight agree. You didn’t beat me, Edge ...

Jericho steps into the ring as Edge continues to look annoyed ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
And what’s more, Edge, you can’t beat me!

Edge has to be restrained by the official, he wants to get at Jericho right now. However, Jericho stands back and laughs openly at the Rated R Superstar which infuriates him even more ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
Hey, calm down, Edge. You’ve got another chance right now. All you’ve got to do is beat me clean, no questionable decisions, no cheating tactics, a fair and decisive victory. The problem is, of course, that you haven’t won any match in that way for the last three years.

Jericho grins as the crowd react well to this comment, Edge is still unhappy and having to be held back from rushing Jericho.

CHRIS JERICHO:
So, Edge ... (Jericho steps forward closer to his opponent tonight) ... why don’t you prove yourself tonight? If you think you can beat me, prove it. But all you’re going to get tonight is one hell of an ass whooping from the Ayatollah ...

The crowd join in with Jericho at this point ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
... of Rock and Rolla’ ...

The crowd cheer one of Jericho’s catchphrases ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
... and when I beat you and end your WrestleMania 27 dreams, I guarantee that you will never ...

The crowd again join in and shout “EVER” along with Jericho ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
... EVER ... be the same ... again!

Jericho tosses the microphone away and then removes his gold jacket and tosses it out of the ring as the referee continues to usher Edge back to the corner, he calms down a little and this allows the referee time to check everything is ready and then signal for the bell to start the match ...

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER:
CHRIS JERICHO vs. EDGE

As you’d expect from these two, a great one on one contest with both men trading control of the match and pulling out their usual moves. Jericho seems intent on locking Edge into the Walls of Jericho and almost does so on a couple of occasions but Edge manages to escape with his leg strength or reach the ropes. Fighting back, Edge manages to hit his Inverted DDT move and crashes Jericho down onto his back and then retreats to the corner and signals for his finisher ...

ENDING: Some of the crowd chant ‘Spear!’ in reference to the meeting between these two at WrestleMania 26 last year as Edge stands back in the corner and builds up to hitting his opponent as hard as he can. As Jericho gets to his feet and spins around, Edge charges towards him looking for the Spear ... but Jericho moves and Edge crashes shoulder first into the middle buckle instead. As he bounces back, Jericho lifts his feet and takes him down onto his back before twisting him over ... WALLS OF JERICHO! WILL EDGE TAP OUT TO JERICHO? Lodging a knee in the back, Jericho looks to lock it in completely but Edge is fighting hard here and he makes it to the rope again, so close for Jericho there. The referee signals for the break but as Jericho releases, there is a collision between him and the referee when Edge kicks out his feet in desperation to escape. The referee is knocked through the ropes to the outside and he lands hard on the mats outside. With the referee down, Jericho and Edge resume, Edge throws a clothesline at Jericho who ducks it and takes Edge down with his legs once more ... WALLS OF JERICHO! A SECOND WALLS OF JERICHO! Edge screams out in pain as Jericho this time manages to lodge his knee in the small of Edge’s back and pulls back harder to contort the Rated R Superstar like a pretzel. Edge is desperately clawing for the rope but he can’t reach, he grabs at his hair and pulls at it in pain ...

** TAP **
** TAP **
** TAP **

The crowd goes wild as Edge taps out but there is no referee there to confirm the submission and signal for the bell. Jericho calls out to the referee who is still laid face down outside the ring as he cinches the hold in further, Edge’s right hand tapping the mat as he resigns himself to defeat. With no bell sounding though, Edge realises he is locked in for as long as it takes and he resumes his efforts to reach the ropes. Despite Jericho’s knee, Edge somehow does reach the ropes with a sigh of relief ... but Jericho holds firm and refuses to release! Cheers from the crowd as Edge realises he is still locked in the Walls of Jericho and then Jericho tries to pull Edge out of the corner towards the centre of the ring. Grabbing hold of the buckle in the corner, Edge lifts his body up to counter the pain and Jericho is forced to readjust as he tries to yank Edge from the corner to the middle of the ring. Edge continues to climb up the turnbuckles with his hands though and it becomes a real struggle between the pair of them – Edge desperate to free himself from the hold, Jericho desperate to hold it on as long as he can. The referee is showing signs of life now and looks up at the ring and sees the situation. He starts to edge towards it as Edge grabs hold of the top buckle just as Jericho tries again to drag Edge out of the corner ...

Suddenly, Jericho’s actions prove to be successful, Edge’s hands are ripped from the corner, the turnbuckle pad in his hands, and he lands face down with a thud. Jericho readjusts again and pulls Edge into the centre of the ring ... WALLS OF JERICHO AGAIN! WILL EDGE TAP OUT AGAIN? The referee is sliding into the ring now, Jericho sees him and pulls back ...

** TAP **
** TAP **
** TAP **

A huge roar from the RAW crowd, they see the referee notice Edge’s submission – but he doesn’t signal for the bell. Instead, the referee orders Jericho to break the hold. It becomes clear that the referee saw that Edge had the ropes and had broken the hold and he refuses to declare Jericho the winner. He signals to Jericho that Edge had the ropes and the hold needs to be broke to the dismay of Jericho. As the ref counts him towards a DQ, Jericho releases Edge’s legs and looks at the referee in protestation. Arguing with the referee isn’t going to work though and all it does is give Edge time to recover on the opposite side of the ring. Jericho spots this and, with a thunderous look of fury in his eyes, he rushes over at Edge looking for a clothesline. However, Edge dodges it and sends Jericho on his way into the corner and he collides chest first – with the unprotected top turnbuckle. As Jericho bounces back, clutching his chest in pain, Edge kicks him in the gut and lifts him up ... EDGECUTION DDT! EDGE HITS THE DDT TO JERICHO! He makes the cover ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** JERICHO KICKS OUT! **

The crowd cheer Jericho’s kick out, they are willing him on to defeat Edge and earn his spot in the Elimination Chamber match this Sunday. However, Edge is ready now, he steps back to the corner and waits and waits ... Up spins Jericho ... SPEAR! EDGE HITS THE SPEAR! The crowd sense the worst as Edge hooks the leg once more ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: EDGE (09:56)

Boos echo around the arena as Edge’s hand is raised in victory, he has defeated Chris Jericho again and now he has secured his spot in the Elimination Chamber and given himself a chance to earn a main event spot at WrestleMania 27. He exits the ring quickly before Jericho can come round and he backs away up the ramp with a look of smugness on his face, he is delighted that he has managed to overcome Jericho one more time here tonight. JR and King regret the nature of the defeat for Jericho and say that he had the match won although King grudgingly admits that Edge fought hard to get the win he needed. RAW heads into another break as Edge reaches the stage and throws his rock hands in the air in celebration of his win ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Josh Matthews in the interview pit ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the man who will challenge Wade Barrett this Sunday for the WWE Championship ... JOHN MORRISON!

A great reception for Morrison in the arena as he steps into shot and slaps Matthews on the shoulder in greeting ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
John, I gotta’ tell ya, things seems to be working out amazing for you right now. First of all, Nexus desert Wade Barrett to leave it as a one on one match at the Chamber, you win the right to challenge for the title and then last Friday night, you shocked the world and defeated John Cena on SMACKDOWN ... How are you feeling ahead of this Sunday’s big match?

Morrison smiles and slaps Matthews on the shoulder once again ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Josh, I’m feeling great – and not just because of all those reasons you just mentioned, I just feel good right now, I’m in the zone, I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in since I started here in the WWE, I’m on an incredible run and I genuinely feel that I will be the new WWE Champion this Sunday when I kick Wade Barrett’s ass all over Detroit!

Cheers for these comments, the crowd are clearly backing him as he heads into the Elimination Chamber to face Barrett ...

JOHN MORRISON:
For the past few months, Wade Barrett has been speaking about the Winds of Change here in the WWE ... but unfortunately for him, the wind just changed direction. His Nexus protection has left him and he looks, well, worried right now. Now, I’m not saying that Wade won’t be tough, he sure will be, I’m saying that he is going to run into me at the wrong time and the wrong place. My dream has always been to be the WWE Champion and to be the man who headlines WrestleMania. This Sunday, I get to make both of those dreams come true.

Morrison smiles a wide smile as Matthews prepares another question ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
What do you think of the actions of the Nexus these past few days?

JOHN MORRISON:
If I’m honest, Josh, I’m not interested in the Nexus now. When my team defeated Nexus last Monday night, I eliminated them from the equation, the Nexus are a non-factor this Sunday. Wade Barrett has never won or defended the WWE Championship without some kind of help from Nexus, I’m glad they won’t be out there on Sunday but I couldn’t care less what they’re doing now. This Sunday is what I am focused on, this Sunday is what I am thinking about, when I hit Starship Pain on Barrett, pin his shoulders to the mat 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... and head off on the Road to WrestleMania with the WWE Championship around my waist ...(Morrison’s attention is diverted to the left and into the shot walks Triple H) ... Hey man, what’s up?

Triple H stands next to Morrison and the pair of them look at each other, Hunter is chewing on gum and is dressed ready to compete in the main event next, his chance to secure a spot in the Elimination Chamber match.

TRIPLE H:
John, I’m not here for any trouble. I was just walking past, getting ready for my match tonight with Kurt Angle, I heard what you said and I wanted to tell you ... I’m rooting for you this Sunday.

Morrison nods his head warily ...

TRIPLE H:
You see, last month at the Rumble, I faced Barrett and he beat me for one reason – Nexus. The guy is a fake, he is not WWE Championship material and every day that he carries that title around with him is an embarrassment to me, to the locker room and to this company. This Sunday, I sincerely hope that you can get the job done and take that title away from him.

Morrison doesn’t respond, he simply looks into the eyes of Hunter ...

TRIPLE H:
And then, when WrestleMania 27 rolls around, when I have won the Elimination Chamber match and earned the right to challenge for the title, it will be an honour to face you, John. I respect you, I respect the journey that you have been on, a match between you and me at WrestleMania 27 would be a match that RAW could be proud of and a match I would like to be involved in ...

Suddenly, Morrison holds his hand up and cuts Triple H off ... He has a slight look of annoyance on his face ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Stop it, Hunter. I’ve heard enough. (A confused reaction from the crowd) Why don’t you stop patronising me for a minute and tell me the real reason you’d like to face me at WrestleMania 27 for the WWE Championship? Come on, tell the truth ...

TRIPLE H:
John, John, like I said, I’m not here for trouble, I just wanted to wish you luck ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Oh, cut the crap, Hunter! (An excited ‘Oooh!’ echoes around the arena) I am sick and tired of being thought of as some kind of joke here in the WWE. Whether it is Miz, Barrett or even yourself, the disrespect you show me makes me sick. The real reason you would be honoured to face me at WrestleMania 27 for the WWE Championship is because you think you can beat me with ease, isn’t it?

Triple H backs away a step and holds his hands up in a sign of peace, he isn’t looking for a confrontation and begins to back away ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Where the hell do you think you’re going? Don’t you dare walk away from me!

There is a fire in Morrison’s eyes here, the crowd in the arena are watching on intensely as they hear what Morrison has to say. Triple H, stunned by Morrison’s words, turns back towards him ...

JOHN MORRISON:
You think what everybody else in the WWE Universe thinks, don’t you? Spot monkey. Entertaining but won’t get the job done. Good to watch but lacks that last bit of the jigsaw, that X-Factor he needs to get to the top. A mid-carder for life. Isn’t that true, Hunter? You think that if I can beat Barrett at the Chamber and become WWE Champion, you think that you can walk into WrestleMania and beat me with ease. You know what, Hunter?

There is a determined aggression in the way Morrison is speaking, this is from the heart and it has people interested ...

JOHN MORRISON:
You know what? I am going to prove to the world this Sunday that I am the real deal. I am going to prove to all the doubters, to my partners from the past like Miz, to Wade Barrett and to people like you, Hunter, people who doubt me and look down on me, I am going to prove to you all that I am more than a jumped up spot monkey, I am going to prove that I am worthy of being the WWE Champion and I am going to go to WrestleMania and headline it with the WWE Championship on the line ...

TRIPLE H:
John, I believe you, I believe in you ...

JOHN MORRISON:
No, Hunter, no. You don’t believe in me. You believe in yourself. You think that facing me at WrestleMania will be tantamount to being handed the WWE Championship on the biggest stage of them all. I don’t see it that way, though. I am determined that I am going to prove all the doubters and nay-sayers wrong. And as for you and me meeting in the WrestleMania main event ...

Morrison moves closer towards Triple H who looks a little shocked at this outburst ...

JOHN MORRISON:
I don’t see it happening, Hunter. In your haste to look to WrestleMania and a possible meeting with me for the title, you’re forgetting something. You haven’t won that right yet. Hell, you haven’t even won the chance to earn the right yet. You’ve got a match tonight and you’ve got to win it or else you can forget it. So let me tell you something, Hunter ...

The tension is building now, Morrison’s latest words have annoyed Triple H a little now as well ...

JOHN MORRISON:
You come here and interrupt me and tell me that it would be an honour to face me at WrestleMania 27?

The intensity on Morrison’s face is clear, he is desperate to prove himself on the biggest stage ...

JOHN MORRISON:
I say that it would be an honour as well ... to beat you at WrestleMania ...

Anger flickers in Triple’s H eyes now as Morrison smirks a little ...

JOHN MORRISON:
... if you make it, of course. Good luck in your match tonight.

With a smile, Morrison steps past Triple H who stands watching the Number 1 contender leave with a look of amazement on his face – Where did that come from? As Triple stands there watching Morrison walk away, JR and King announce that his match with Angle is next and RAW heads into another commercial ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with JR and King replaying and discussing the comments of John Morrison towards the Game, Triple H, before the commercial break ...

*** THE GAME ***
TripleH.jpg

TRIPLE H

... before the Game heads out towards the ring, with Morrison’s words ringing in his ears, the green lights spinning around the arena as the main spotlight charters his progress towards the ring. As Triple H jumps onto the apron, he spits water into the air as normal and then climbs through the ropes as JR and King discuss this last chance for the Cerebral Assassin to win a Qualifying match and earn his spot in the Elimination Chamber match this Sunday night where the prize is a shot at the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

*** MEDAL ***
KurtAngle.jpg

KURT ANGLE

(w/Team Angle 2)

Decked in red, white and blue, Kurt and his two young teammates – Percy Watson and Joe Hennig – head out into an explosion of red, white and blue pyro as JR hypes up the Elimination Chamber match with Kurt Angle who is already qualified. He reminds us that Edge, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, The Miz and Angle have already qualified and that there is one spot left. If Triple H can defeat Angle tonight, he earns that spot, if not, HBK has decisions to make. King introduces replays of problems between Angle and Triple H that have escalated since before the Rumble though and says that Angle is desperate to keep Hunter out of the Chamber match if he can ...

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER – IF TRIPLE H WINS, HE QUALIFIES:
KURT ANGLE (w/Joe Hennig & Percy Watson) vs. TRIPLE H

An explosive start to our main event as Triple H goes on the offensive, he is desperate to destroy Angle tonight not only to qualify for the Elimination Chamber and a chance of earning a spot in the WrestleMania main event but also to take revenge on Angle for the problems that he has inflicted upon him in recent times. Pounding away at the former Olympic gold medal winner in the corner, Team Angle try to distract Hunter but the referee orders them down from the apron and they fail in their attempts. This allows Hunter to dominate the early stages and he looks to be heading for victory but then Team Angle get their act together. Whilst Percy Watson distracts the referee by leaping on the apron, Hennig slides into the ring and distracts Triple H who goes to punch his lights out. A right hand connects with Hennig but it provides Angle with a moment to recover and he hits a surprise suplex to Triple H to take control of the match. Slowing it down, Angle has complete control and he begins to work on the knee and ankle of Hunter as well as hitting further suplexes as RAW heads into a commercial ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

When RAW returns, Angle retains control as he looks to destroy Triple H’s dreams of heading to the main event of WrestleMania 27. However, Hunter mounts a comeback when he counters and hits a back body drop followed by a clothesline over the top rope that buys him some time. More issues with Team Angle follow as Hennig and Watson look to take Hunter down once more but he sees them coming and reacts accordingly with right hands, atomic drops and clotheslines over the top for them as well. The referee has seen enough and he speaks to Justin Roberts at ringside ...

JUSTIN ROBERTS:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed by the official that Team Angle have been barred from ringside ...

ENDING: Team Angle look horrified as the referee signals to them to get out of the arena and they slowly back away with their hands around their heads, they are fearful that they have just made a major mistake. However, Kurt has the wherewithal to ignore their eviction for a second and he creeps up on Hunter – who is watching Team Angle leave – and he rolls him up for a quick pinfall ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** TRIPLE H KICKS OUT! **

Both men spring to their feet now and trade right hands, Hunter gets the upper hand as you would expect him to as the action moves away from Angle’s traditional style. An atomic drop follows and Triple H begins to look confident of victory as he stands back and waits for his chance. Up gets Kurt but Hunter kicks him in the gut, Pedigree coming up? No! As Hunter positions Kurt’s head between his knees, the Olympian manages to raise his upper body up and back body drops Triple H over onto his back. As the Cerebral Assassin hits the mat, Angle quickly spins and grabs his worn down leg and locks it in ... ANKLE LOCK! ANGLE HAS THE ANKLE LOCK ON TRIPLE H! Will the Game tap out and give up his dream of headlining WrestleMania 27? Angle pulls hard on the foot of Hunter and it looks as if he will have no chance of getting free but somehow Triple H manages to reach the ropes and the referee orders the release. Angle is frustrated but he accepts this and releases – in the end – before stepping back and pulling down the strap on his singlet. The crowd know what is coming and they urge Triple H to realise this and escape but he doesn’t seem to be heeding the warning. Limping on his injured ankle, Hunter spins and walks straight into position for Angle to hit the Angle Slam ... Angle lifts him up and spins but Triple H gets free and kicks Angle in the gut once more. PEDIGREE! TRIPLE H HITS THE PEDIGREE! He rolls Angle over and makes the cover ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: TRIPLE H (12:45)

As Angle rolls away looking distraught, Triple H jumps up and leaps onto the ropes in the corner where he celebrates the victory that sees him become the sixth and final man to qualify for the RAW Elimination Chamber match this Sunday that will determine the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 27. As the crowd cheer wildly, Triple H points to WrestleMania logo hanging in the rafters and then to his waist where he signals that he will soon be the WWE Champion. Angle looks on disgusted as he falls onto his backside on the ramp where he is consoled by Percy Watson and Joe Hennig who are back out. Angle angrily confronts his two rookies and demands that they get in the ring. They look at each other and then nod their heads before rushing into the ring. Triple H’s music fades as Hennig and Watson jump an unsuspecting Triple H from behind and start beating him on the back as they look to do some damage ahead of the Elimination Chamber. However, the attack is short-lived as Hunter fights back and manages to catch a running Watson with a snap powerslam before he catches Hennig with a kick to the gut ... PEDIGREE! TRIPLE H HITS THE PEDIGREE TO JOE HENNIG! Angle looks on in shock as Hunter glares at him and waits for Watson to get to his feet as well ... Angle is shaking his finger but there is nothing that is going to stop the Cerebral Assassin here ... PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE TO PERCY WATSON TOO! JR and King go wild on commentary and they hype up the RAW Chamber match this Sunday – Kurt Angle, Triple H, The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus and Edge meet in the Elimination Chamber for the right to challenge the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 27! As RAW heads into the final commercial of the night, Triple H stares up the ramp towards Angle with a gleam in his eyes for the first time in a few weeks ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with a black carpet in the ring and speakers in the corners as well as a polished wooden table in the centre with black office chairs on either side. JR informs us that it is time for the official contract signing between SMACKDOWN’s John Cena, the man who won the Royal Rumble and will be in the WrestleMania 27 main event, and RAW’s Randy Orton, the man who has suffered so much due to Cena’s actions in the past few months ...

*** START VIDEO ***

A video airs that shows John Cena back in his days on RAW when he was loved by the majority of the WWE Universe, holding the WWE Championship belt and hitting his most popular moves – the Attitude Adjustment, the Five Knuckle Shuffle and the STF. We see Cena battling with Orton in the past and we hear the voiceover speak ...

NARRATOR:
For years, these two men have been rivals, united in their desire to be WWE Champion ...

We see clips of both men with the WWE Championship intermingled with clips of their long running battles in the past ...

NARRATOR:
But it has never been this personal ...

Clips from the Royal Rumble when Cena took his attack on Orton to such vicious lengths when he destroyed the Viper outside – only for Orton to return to the ring later in the night and fight back once more.

NARRATOR:
Since Cyber Sunday ...

Cena’s Attitude Adjustment to Orton, during his WWE Championship defence against Wade Barrett, is shown which damaged the respect between the pair of them although Orton managed to retain his title that night ...

NARRATOR:
Relationships between the two have been strained. From a begrudging respect for each other, Cena and Orton’s relationship has slowly and surely deteriorated ... And then at Survivor Series, things took a major turn for the worse ...

We see Cena hit with the 450 Splash by Justin Gabriel and then the 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... that meant that Wade Barrett won the WWE Championship from Orton. More clips are shown as Cena costs Orton his rematch for the title and is then drafted to SMACKDOWN ...

NARRATOR:
With his move to SMACKDOWN confirmed, Cena adopted a brand new attitude ... but the Viper refused to leave him alone ...

Clips of Cena and Orton’s vicious battle at Vengeance are shown where Cena resorted to dirty tactics in order to put away the Viper ...

NARRATOR:
Cena’s victory in the Royal Rumble means he is heading for WrestleMania 27 and a place in the main event ...

We see Cena eliminating Orton at the Rumble and securing his spot at the biggest PPV of the year ...

NARRATOR:
But there is no end to the rage of Viper ...

Orton’s RKO to Michael Cole is shown as Cena looks on with a look of worry in his eyes from a recent RAW ...

NARRATOR:
This Sunday, Cena and Orton battle one final time – which man will be victorious and finally end this rivalry on top?

More clips of the pair of them fighting it out between them from various shows before the match card for Sunday’s Elimination Chamber clash between them is shown to end the video ...

*** END VIDEO ***

JR and King discuss the match between Cena and Orton at the Chamber but it is left to JR to point out that much will depend on the match stipulation that has been selected by the Viper after his win in last week’s Beat the Clock challenge. King says he can’t wait to see the pair of them clash this Sunday regardless of the match choice of Randy Orton ...

*** MY TIME IS NOW ***
JohnCena.jpg

JOHN CENA

w/ Michael Cole

Accompanied by the SMACKDOWN General Manager, Michael Cole, John Cena heads out onto the ramp to a huge, negative reaction from the WWE Universe. Heel Cena is universally hated nowadays as he cockily makes his way towards the ring, disrespecting the men and women, boys and girls, who used to cheer for him – well, in the main anyway! Cena slides under the bottom rope and leaps onto the ropes where he poses before waving his hand in front of his face, making it clear to the WWE Universe that they can’t see him. Chants and signs that disrespect Cena are clear but Cena is not interested as he beckons Cole into the ring beside him. Cole, dressed in a smart suit with a blue tie, heads in and stands beside Cena as they discuss something. Cena’s music fades and the crowd boo him as Cena takes a microphone ...

JOHN CENA:
Let me guess ... Boooooooooooooo? Booooooooooooooo! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cena taunts the crowd by booing as the crowd attempt to drown him out in boos and jeers, Cole smirks at Cena’s side.

JOHN CENA:
At least ... (Cena waits for the boos to die down) ... at least, you now have a legitimate reason to boo me.

Intensifying boos in the arena ...

JOHN CENA:
You see, in 2010, I did everything that you people wanted me to. I chased down the big, bad animal Batista ... I battled against the evil Nexus ... I did all that for you and how did you repay me?

A loud ‘Boooo!’ echoes around the arena as they answer Cena’s question ...

JOHN CENA:
That’s right, you booed me. You didn’t vote me into the Cyber Sunday WWE Championship match, you wanted to give Randy Orton more chance rather than thank me for my efforts. So I decided that enough was enough. I’ve moved on and look at me. Within weeks of saying ‘Stick it!’ to every single one of you, within weeks of saying that I am done with all of the crap from the WWE Universe ... within weeks, I have beaten your new hero, Randy Orton, and won the Royal Rumble to earn my shot at WrestleMania 27.

Cena smirks and whispers something to Cole as the crowd jeer once more ...

JOHN CENA:
And I made a promise, I vowed before the Rumble, that I would go undefeated all the way to WrestleMania and then I would win the World Heavyweight Championship. You see, I don’t give a damn what match Randy Orton wants me to participate in at the Chamber, I don’t give a damn what happened last Friday night on SMACKDOWN ... I am still undefeated ...

Boos for this statement as JR corrects it – Cena lost to Morrison last Friday night didn’t he?

JOHN CENA:
... I didn’t lose to John Morrison, I ran out of time, the match was over.

Boos and jeers again and a chant of “Cena sucks!” in the arena ...

JOHN CENA:
This Sunday, whatever match Randy Orton chooses, I will emerge victorious and I will go to WrestleMania and defeat CM Punk or whoever holds the World Championship – and there is nothing that any of you can do about it.

A flash of anger on Cena’s face as he thinks about these words ...

JOHN CENA:
There was a time when the boos used to get to me ... Now, I want to hear them. I want to know that I have pissed you off ...

Cena swearing? His attitude has taken a turn for the worse ...

JOHN CENA:
I want to know that you hate me as much as I hate every single, stinking one of you.

Boos are erupting around the arena, Cena is under the skin of the crowd now ...

JOHN CENA:
And then this Sunday, when I need something to give me that second wind, that extra bit of energy, I will look out at all of you and it will drive me on to shove your boos and your taunts down your throats and destroy your hopes for Orton once and for all ...

*** VOICES ***
RandyOrton.jpg

RANDY ORTON

w/ Shawn Michaels

With the RAW General Manager by his side, Orton storms out of the backstage area, he has clearly heard enough of Cena now. As he nears the ring, ten burly security men appear from the side of the ring and they slide into the ring to ensure that there are no problems here tonight. Orton stands outside the ring looking up, the RAW General Manager urging him to keep his cool tonight, before he steps into the ring and stands on the opposite side of the table to Cena, a look of complete loathing in his eyes.

???:
Hold it, hold it!

Orton’s music fades and attention turns towards the ramp where the WWE Owner, Chip Butty, is heading towards the ring ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Orton, just remember what I warned you about before. No physical altercations with either Mr. Cena ... (Boos from the crowd) ... or Michael Cole.

JOHN CENA:
Why don’t you just sit down and be a good boy, Orton?

Orton smirks and rolls his head around his neck, he clearly wants to get hold of both Cole and Cena right now but he knows he must wait ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Now, gentlemen, I have had these contracts drawn up with the details of the match to take place this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber pay per view. They include details of the match stipulation chosen by Mr. Orton after his victory last week in the ‘Beat the Clock’ challenge.

Butty places two contracts on the table with clipboards. Butty looks towards Orton expectantly ...

RANDY ORTON:
Cena, you have six days. You have six days to grow a pair, to become a man and get ready for this Sunday. You see, in six days time, I will be coming to the Elimination Chamber with one thing on my mind. Complete and utter ... devastation.

Cheers from the WWE Universe who are solidly behind Orton for this match ...

RANDY ORTON:
For months, I have watched you take short cuts to escape me. For weeks, I have seen you avoid me and run away like the coward that you are. But Cena, that all ends this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber.

Cheers for Orton’s words ...

RANDY ORTON:
This isn’t about titles, John. This isn’t about Number 1 contenders, this isn’t about qualifying to compete, this is all about you and me. This is about pride, this is about being able to look in the mirror and say ... “I’m the man!”

Cena looks at Orton with a mocking look in his eyes as HBK continues to hover on Orton’s shoulder just in case Cena manages to provoke him ...

RANDY ORTON:
You can stand there with all the looks on your face that you want, John, I won’t be attacking you tonight. I am not going to give you the cheap exit from this situation. On Sunday night at the Chamber, I will get my hands on you, I will hit you harder than you have ever been hit and then ...

JOHN CENA:
Here we go, Orton. Tough words? We’ve heard them before, RKO here, Punt to the skull there ... What happened at Vengeance, man? What happened at the Rumble? Let me think ...

Cena removes his hat and mockingly scratches at his head as if he is thinking hard ...

JOHN CENA:
Oh yeah, I won. I beat you at Vengeance, I took you out of the Rumble and won the WrestleMania main event spot. I’m the man who will head to Atlanta in seven weeks to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship and you, Orton, you will sit backstage and watch me win that title and prove that I am the main man here in the WWE.

Boos for this statement from Cena, he looks pleased with the reaction though ...

RANDY ORTON:
You know what, Cena? You talk a little bit too much for your own good at times. I haven’t forgotten Vengeance or the Rumble, I haven’t forgot the dirty, cheating ways you managed to get the upper hand over me. But at the Chamber, this Sunday, it ends, Cena. You can fight dirty all you want because I have the choice of match – thanks to John Morrison beating you on SMACKDOWN ...

Cheers from the crowd ...

RANDY ORTON:
I have no intention of losing this Sunday, Cena. As for you, I’d stop thinking about WrestleMania and the World Championship and I’d concentrate on making sure you survive Sunday first. If I get my way, Cena, I will injure you so bad this Sunday – you won’t even make WrestleMania.

Cena looks annoyed by this comment and takes a step forward towards Orton as he mouths at him off the microphone ... Orton smirks at him ...

RANDY ORTON:
This Sunday, Cena ... It will be ... LAST MAN STANDING!

Huge cheers for this announcement from the Viper as he smirks at Cena’s reaction, a worried look crossing the face of the SMACKDOWN superstar. Cena turns to Cole and protests but there is nothing he can do and Chip Butty holds his hands up to indicate the same – Orton had the right to choose ...

RANDY ORTON:
Last Man Standing, Cena ... (Orton picks up the pen and signs the contract) ... See you on Sunday.

Orton stares into the eyes of Cena and Butty reminds Orton not to touch his opponent but it appears Orton has no intention of doing that as he simply smirks at a snarling Cena. Orton’s attention turns towards Michael Cole and he smirks again, Cole looks worried and hides behind Cena as Butty again warns Orton not to touch either of them ... Orton steps back and smiles at Cena once more before suddenly launching to the left ... RKO TO SHAWN MICHAELS! OUT OF NOWHERE!

JIM ROSS:
What the hell was that all about?

There is a mixed reaction in the arena as Orton surprises Michaels, the RAW General Manager, with the RKO before he exits the ring chuckling to himself. Why did Orton RKO the RAW General Manager? Or was he simply sending a message to Cena? Cena shakes his head as Orton backs away up the ramp smirking, ‘Voices’ echoing around the arena, before Butty hands the pen over and Cena signs the contract. This Sunday, Randy Orton vs. John Cena ... Last Man Standing!

*** END OF SHOW ***

=========================================

GCBECHAMBER.png

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2011

*** CONFIRMED MATCHES ***

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

SMACKDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
CM Punk (c) vs. Big Show vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian vs. The Undertaker

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH TO DETERMINE #1 CONTENDER FOR WWE CHAMPIONSHIP AT WRESTLEMANIA 27
Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle vs. The Miz vs. Sheamus vs. Edge vs. Triple H

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Wade Barrett (c) vs. John Morrison
(Nexus barred from ringside)

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Justin Gabriel (c) vs. Ted DiBiase

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Maryse (c) vs. Layla -- (vs. Michelle McCool?)

*** SUNDAY 20TH FEBRUARY LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE ON PAY PER VIEW ***

*** 9 DAYS AWAY ***

MESSAGE FROM GCB:
Hi. I'm sure you've all seen I've been a little more active the past couple of days. I've had this RAW mostly written for a while, just needed to complete it - hence if it appears a little rushed at the end. I've been thinking of getting back into my show for a while and now I'm back. Hope you can remember the things that were happening ...

We're six days from the Elimination Chamber now. NXT and SMACKDOWN will be recapped, I want to get to the PPV asap. The matches are now set, there is only a small question mark to determine over the Divas Championship and then predictions can begin. The Chamber PPV is the first big step towards WrestleMania. Things begin to happen at the Chamber that shape the immediate future of GCB's WWE!

Interested to hear any feedback you have:
- What do you think about the Nexus and Wade Barrett split?
- Last Man Standing for Cena and Orton? Sound good to you?
- Who do you think should headline WrestleMania - the winner of Morrison/Barrett faces the winner of the Chamber for RAW's WM main event.
- Who would you like to see face Cena in the SMACKDOWN main event?

I've already decided the WM card but interested to hear what your thoughts are!

I think I'll save a full feedback till the ppv GCB however I do have some answers to your questions mate. Will say I really enjoyed RAW though...

The Nexus/Barrett split really took me by surprise when I read it. My thoughts are mixed at this point, on one hand they were great together but you have so many different routes you can go with them separated.

The LMS match should be a good'un, Cena has been booked really strongly as a heel in this thread and this finally gives their feud the ending it deserves, in brutal fashion.

Now the last 2 questions are definitely hard to call, I think Edge can be ruled out of winning the EC as I think he'll definitely square off with HBK at Mania. I think if Morrison wins you've planted seeds for a match with Triple H maybe with Barrett having a multiple man match versus Nexus. The dream scenario for me would be that Nexus and Barrett are really still in cahoots, Bryan wins the Chamber giving us Bryan/Barrett for the WWE tilte. Meanwhile on the Smackdown side, I see three options, Cena/Punk, Cena/Hardy and Cena/Taker... Out of the three I feel the latter would be the strongest.

Saying all of that though mate, everything is too hard to predict and things are boding well on the road to WrestleMania, keep it up mate!

Last Man Standing for Cena/Orton? That's gonna be freaking great. You are going to write a masterful piece there, I can't wait for that. Couldn't think of a better way to settle that.

Barrett without Nexus at EC, I like that. I think I've mentioned before that I'd like to see Barrett go without Nexus, so I really look forward to that. And this new attitude from Morrison, I love it. It gives him a nice little edge. I kind of look at my portrayal of Kingston in my BT with Peep for similarities.

For WM, I want to see Cena/Taker. I mean who doesn't? Cena is arguably the only big name guy that Taker hasn't faced off against. A match with Punk would be pretty great as well. I'd love to see how you handle that considering where both guys are at now compared to here.

I'm torn for Raw's. I really unsure where you go there. I honestly have no idea and I like that. Triple H and Barrett have the big history recently and it would be a great moment for Barrett to go up with Trips at Mania. The history of Morrison/Miz is there, but that seems overdone here in the BT section. Much like Edge/Christian. Sleeper pick of Daniel Bryan, history in Nexus and something different. I'm gonna stick with my gut and say Triple H/Barrett.

Can't wait for the PPV GCB and the Road to WM. It's gonna be great my man and you can expect and in-depth review when the PPV goes up.

GCBNXT.png

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2011 | @ THE VAN ANDEL ARENA, GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN | SEASON 3, WEEK 8

A reminder video clip plays before NXT begins and it shows the two matches that would determine the two men who would fall or be stuck in 5th and 6th in the NXT rankings and therefore compete in tonight’s NXT main event Elimination Match. R-Truth, in the danger zone after Week 6, faced off against Drew McIntyre and he managed to hit the Scissors Kick to the Scot but he kicked out at the last second to deny him. A quick counter later from McIntyre resulted in Truth being hit with the Future Shock DDT and therefore counted down for 3. R-Truth will be in the Elimination Match, Drew McIntyre not so. But who would he face? 3rd placed Chavo Guerrero would face 6th placed Dolph Ziggler to determine this and with Vickie Guerrero desperate to see Chavo eliminated from NXT and the WWE, Ziggler had back up. Not for the first time, Vickie proved the difference as she distracted Chavo as he looked to hit the Frog Splash made famous by his late Uncle Eddie, Vickie’s husband, which allowed Ziggler chance to hit the Zig Zag and plunge Guerrero into the danger zone. Ziggler climbs to third, Chavo faces R-Truth this week looking to avoid the same fate as MVP suffered in Week 6. Who will be eliminated from NXT tonight?

*** WILD AND YOUNG ***
(American Bang)

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

Matt Striker and Josh Mathews remind us of the current NXT rankings ...

1. Great Khali
2. Vladimir Kozlov
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Drew McIntyre
5. R-Truth
6. Chavo Guerrero
7. Kaval

GONE: MVP​

... before reminding us about Kaval’s win in the NXT Battle Royal and how it earned him a double immunity from the first eliminations on NXT. Striker points out that Kaval will be eligible for the next elimination after Truth and Chavo’s match tonight. In the ring, we see that the top three men in the NXT rankings are stood – Khali, Kozlov and Ziggler – and it appears that they are going to be involved in the first match of the evening here on NXT ...

DolphZiggler.jpg
GreatKhali.jpg
VladimirKozlov.jpg

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH:
Dolph Ziggler (3) (w/Vickie Guerrero) vs. Great Khali (1) (w/Runjin Singh) vs. Vladimir Kozlov (2)

The match begins with Khali and Kozlov taking Ziggler down quickly with some hard hitting moves that cause concern to Vickie Guerrero but Ziggler bumps them like crazy before allowing the two big men to test their strength against each other. From that point, Kozlov and Khali compete to out-do each other whilst Ziggler, wisely, plays hurt and warily watches on waiting for his opportunity to strike ...

ENDING: With the slow paced action between Khali and Kozlov sapping some energy from the crowd, it is inevitable that Ziggler will become involved sooner rather than later and he goes on the attack on the Punjabi Playboy who swats him away with ease. However, Ziggler is resourceful and he leaps back on the back of Khali and locks in a Sleeper that he hangs onto desperately trying to wear him down. Khali drops to a knee after a while and is struggling as Ziggler hangs on for dear life. With Khali in trouble, Ziggler fails to notice Kozlov sneak back into the ring and up on him. He drags Ziggler from Khali and crashes him head first into the turnbuckles in the corner before turning to the wounded Khali. Khali swings his massive arm and looks for the Khali Chop but Kozlov ducks under it and comes off the ropes with a Battering Ram Headbutt that staggers Khali backwards and down to a knee again as he props himself on the ropes. Kozlov pumps himself up and waits before attempting to lift and suplex Khali ... No way! Khali resists and Kozlov strains his back and turns away for a second ... KHALI CHOP! KHALI CHOP CONNECTS WITH THE SKULL OF KOZLOV! Khali looks for the cover but Ziggler rushes over and drops kicks Khali in the head with perfect timing ... Khali falls sideways, Ziggler hooks the leg of Kozlov ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: DOLPH ZIGGLER (06:39)

Ziggler wisely rushes out of the ring and doesn’t hang about as he gets to the stage before he reflects on what he has just done. Khali looks on furious as he realises that Ziggler just rocketed to the top of the NXT rankings, an impressive rise from sixth place last week with two super victories. Vickie looks delighted as she congratulates her man and Striker explains that Ziggler is now top of the rankings, Kozlov drops to third because he was pinned and Khali falls to second. NXT heads into a commercial with a delighted Ziggler celebrating an unlikely win on the stage ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

NXT returns with replays of the Ziggler victory over Khali and Kozlov before the break and then we see Scott Stanford backstage with Vickie Guerrero and the new NXT number 1 rank, Dolph Ziggler. Vickie does most of the talking and explains that she has a new role in the WWE which she will inform us more about soon but that Ziggler and herself are now ready to go their separate ways. She claims that it is an amicable split, Ziggler nods in agreement, before suggesting that she fully expects Ziggler to go on and win NXT and be WWE or World Champion by the end of 2011.

NXT switches back to the ring for the next match of the evening ...

*** EXPLODING HELMETS ***
Kaval-JBL.jpg

KAVAL

Team JBL

Kaval, unaccompanied by JBL, heads for the ring with a look of determination on his face. Striker and Mathews explain that Kaval is yet to win on NXT, his only win in the competition was the Royal Rumble NXT Battle Royal which guaranteed his safety until after the Elimination Chamber PPV. However, he needs to start winning soon as his immunity is about to run out and he sits in last place in the rankings, can he get a win tonight?

*** SMOKE AND MIRRORS ***
CodyRhodes.jpg

CODY RHODES

SINGLES MATCH:
CODY RHODES vs. KAVAL (7)

The ‘Dashing One’ Cody Rhodes appears on NXT to face Kaval who is looking for his first win to get some momentum in the competition. Rhodes weathers the early storm from Kaval and appears in control of the match ...

ENDING: ... However, he fails to hit Cross Rhodes and then this sets him onto a path of unexpected problems as Kaval mounts a comeback. Backed by the crowd, Kaval, the underdog who is battling as much against his mentor, JBL, as the other NXT competitors, manages to take Cody down to the mat with a springboard facebuster that drives the good looking face of Cody down hard. Kaval climbs the turnbuckles and leaps off ... GHETTO STOMP! KAVAL HITS THE GHETTO STOMP TO RHODES! With Rhodes clutching his stomach and chest, Kaval makes the cover and hooks the leg ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: KAVAL (04:56)

Wild celebrations for the pint-sized NXT underdog, the man who won Season 2 but failed to build momentum in the WWE afterwards, as he jumps on the ropes and thanks the crowd for their support. Although this win doesn’t change his position in the NXT rankings, it could be the start of something very important to Kaval and he knows it. However, one of the other members of Team JBL has appeared in the ring unknown to Kaval. Drew McIntyre, the man who split from Cody Rhodes to voluntarily prove himself on NXT, helps up his former partner and they look over at the celebrating Kaval. They attack him from behind and then proceed to batter him with kicks and punches before Rhodes hits the Cross Rhodes as well. JBL wanders out and applauds as McIntyre drags Kaval back up ... FUTURE SHOCK DDT! The crowd jeer but there is a clear message here – Kaval’s win means nothing now. JBL congratulates Rhodes and McIntyre and they leave together as NXT goes to a second commercial ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

NXT returns with Melina in the ring ...

*** YOU’RE NOT ENOUGH FOR ME ***
MichelleMcCool.jpg

MICHELLE McCOOL

w/Kharma

Striker and Mathews recap on the situation involving Michelle McCool and the Divas Championship match at Elimination Chamber. Having won her matches on NXT in the past two weeks, one more win tonight – against Melina – will mean that Chip Butty will place McCool into the title match with former champion Layla and current Divas Champion Maryse. McCool, who attacked the pair of them along with Kharma back at the Rumble, has also been badgering RAW General Manager Chip Butty over a WrestleMania 27 Divas Championship match even though she has yet to win the title. Butty has promised Michelle, who he appears to have a soft spot for, that he will personally look into her request if HBK is not prepared to.

SINGLES MATCH:
MELINA vs. MICHELLE McCOOL (W/Kharma)

Melina sets off like a ball of fire and she hits Michelle with her very best offence but there is an elephant in the room in the form of Kharma at ringside. Eventually, she makes her presence felt by intimidating Melina when she goes for a pinfall and this allows McCool to crash into Melina from behind and take control. However, there is a problem for Michelle when the music of the Divas Champion begins ...

*** POURQUOI? ***
MARYSE

Divas Champion

Maryse, proudly sporting the Divas Championship around her waist, heads down to the ring and joins Striker and Mathews on commentary. McCool looks annoyed by her arrival but no sooner as the French Canadian Diva sat down than ...

*** INSATIABLE ***
LAYLA

Here comes the Number 1 contender for the Divas Championship, as of this moment, and Michelle’s former Laycool partner, Layla. Again, McCool looks shocked and this distraction has allowed Melina to recover and she rolls her up for the pinfall ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** McCOOL KICKS OUT! **

ENDING: With Melina back in control, there is a real sense that Michelle McCool could now fail in her attempt to win a Divas Championship match at the Elimination Chamber. Melina goes close on several occasions before she finally manages to hit PRIMAL SCREAM! CAN MELINA BEAT McCOOL?

** 1 **
** 2 **
** MICHELLE KICKS OUT AGAIN! **

A look of shock on the face of Melina, as well as those of Layla and Maryse at the announce desk too, as Michelle proves she is a tough cookie by kicking out of the Primal Scream finisher. However, Melina is not to be put off and she sets for the move again before Kharma jumps up onto the apron and causes a menacing distraction. Melina lunges over and knocks Kharma down but the damage is done now ... McCool strikes with a Big Boot kick that crashes Melina down once more. McCool lifts Melina up from the mat ... WINGS OF LOVE! McCOOL HAS THE MATCH WON NOW!

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: MICHELLE McCOOL (06:48)

At Elimination Chamber, Maryse will now defend the Divas Championship in a Triple Threat against both Layla and Michelle McCool with the real prospect of Kharma at ringside as well. Melina is annoyed with the outcome as she comes round and she goes after McCool again but now Kharma gets into the ring with a look of fury in her eyes. Melina realises she is in trouble and backs off out of the ring but continues to taunt Kharma so she starts to follow her out of the ring and up the ramp. With Kharma stalking after Melina, McCool gets groggily to her feet ... LAYOUT FROM LAYLA! HANGING NECKBREAKER THAT LEAVES McCOOL WRITHING ON THE MAT! Layla looks on with a happy look in her eyes and then she points to Maryse who places the title on the mat out of the way. Striker says that this is payback for McCool’s attack on these two Divas back at the Rumble ... FRENCH KISS DDT! MARYSE CRASHES McCOOL’s HEAD INTO THE MAT! As ‘Pourquoi?’ restarts, Layla and Maryse look at each other with a look of respect as they stand over McCool. In 5 days, it will be a Triple Threat ... Who will be Divas Champion?

*** COMMERCIAL ***

NXT returns with a split screen showing R-Truth and Chavo Guerrero preparing for their match tonight – the main event is next. Whoever loses this match will be eliminated from the NXT competition as well as the WWE ... Striker and Mathews remind us that both men are from Team Rock (and Sock), their mentor currently out indefinitely after a brutal car park attack a few weeks ago, and that after tonight, there will be just two men left in the team for Mick Foley to guide – Ziggler and the winner of tonight’s match. Foley is now at ringside, on commentary, for this match where he will lose one of his men on his and Rock’s team ...

*** WHAT’S UP? ***
R-Truth.jpg

R-TRUTH

As Truth enters the ring, rapping and playing to the crowd, Striker describes Truth’s relationship with Rock as unsteady. The Rock was less than supportive over Truth’s decision to continue rapping and singing as he entered the ring and was critical of some of his moves. Can Truth survive tonight and prove to Rock that he can win NXT and become a champion here in the WWE?

*** CHAVITO ARDIENTE ***
ChavoGuerrero.jpg

CHAVO GUERRERO

As Chavo enters the ring, we are reminded over the desire that Guerrero has to win NXT in memory of the late, great Eddie Guerrero and of the words spoken by Vickie, his aunt, when she described him as a disgrace to the Guerrero family name. Chavo looks determined to remain in NXT as he looks to the heavens for some divine intervention from his Uncle Eddie tonight. Before the match, despite the tension, Chavo and Truth shake hands in a show of sportsmanship before the bell rings and the match begins ...

NXT ELIMINATION MATCH:
CHAVO GUERRERO vs. R-TRUTH

Both men are giving it everything and seem determined to avoid being eliminated here tonight as they go at it hell for leather. The match swings back and forth with neither man in control for long with Foley hyping up the talents of both men. However, one of them has to be eliminated ...

ENDING: The first big moment comes when Truth connects with his spinning elbow to the face of Chavo and he looks to follow it up with the Scissors Kick. However, he misses and Chavo shoves him away before dropkicking him down to the mat. Up to the top rope goes Chavo, here we go with the Frog Splash ... but Truth moves and escapes it. The two men trade punches as the crowd are unable to agree on who to cheer for but it is Chavo who gets the upper hand as he knocks Truth down. A rally of suplexes from the Mexican leaves Truth down on the mat looking up at the rafters and it appears that Chavo has his chance one more. Up he goes, top rope and ready, when suddenly, Vickie Guerrero appears. She slides into the ring and stands in front of Truth. Chavo warns her to move but she stands her ground, Chavo warns her again but again she refuses. Chavo shrugs his shoulders and jumps off ... FROG SPLASH ... DOES NOT CONNECT! With a scream, Vickie runs away and Truth benefits from the distraction by moving at the last second. Chavo crashes down on the mat and lands in a crumpled heap. Truth jumps up and surveys the situation ... Can he take advantage? Into the ring slides Mick Foley though and he ushers Truth to stop for a second while he removes Ms. Guerrero from the ring. He orders her to leave before lifting her over his shoulder and carrying her out of the ring instead to the delight of the crowd. Truth watches on but then focuses on Chavo ... SCISSORS KICK! TRUTH HITS THE SCISSORS KICK! He makes the cover ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** KICK OUT FROM CHAVO! **

Truth cannot believe it and holds his head in his hands. He drags Chavo up and tries to set up an inverted DDT instead but Chavo fights out and springboards off the ropes into a crossbody to leave both men down on the mat. While they are down, Foley reappears and he rejoins the announce desk with Vickie Guerrero now removed from the arena. Again, Chavo and Truth rise simultaneously and trade moves but this time Truth gets the upper hand and knocks Chavo down. He goes for the Scissors Kick once more but Chavo escapes it ... As Truth comes off the ropes, Chavo readjusts ... Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! Truth is groggy now and Chavo looks to press home the advantage ... He grasps Truth round the waist and hits a German Suplex but hangs on ... Three times, the Three Amigos! Truth looks down and out and Chavo again goes to the top rope ... FROG SPLASH! CHAVO LANDS SQUARE ON THE CHEST OF TRUTH!

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: CHAVO GUERRERO (08:43)

As Chavo’s music hits, the relief is clear on his face – he has survived! He celebrates wildly as Truth comes round a little and looks up at him with a look of devastation in his eyes ... Chavo jumps down and offers out a hand to Truth to pick him up but Truth, clearly distraught over being eliminated from NXT and the WWE, refuses it. He stands facing Chavo and shakes his head, he looks upset here. Chavo offers the handshake but Truth walks away and Chavo accepts he is not going to receive one and decides to leave. As Chavo exits, Truth is left in the ring and the music ends ... Disconsolate, Truth looks around as a ripple of applause begins as the crowd show their appreciation of his efforts. Foley joins him in the ring and gives him a hug before raising his arm to show that he is proud of him ...

... AND TRUTH KNOCKS FOLEY DOWN WITH A PUNCH TO THE FACE!

Horror sweeps over the arena as Truth lays the boots to Foley, what is this all about? Truth exits the ring and grabs a steel chair before heading back into the ring. As Foley gets up, Truth jams the chair hard into Foley’s guts and then smashes it over his back over and over again until Foley is a beaten mess laid face down in the ring. Boos echo around the arena for Truth now and he spits down on the prone body of his supposed mentor ... As the camera zooms in, we see Truth with an angry look on his face and NXT ends with this image ...

*** END OF SHOW ***

After the show ends, Truth tweets his frustrations out on Twitter – he accuses Rock of being the worst possible mentor, he says that Foley hasn’t got a clue how to mentor anybody and that his bumbling actions with Vickie Guerrero cost Truth the chance to win the match. Truth blames the WWE Universe for cheering Rock and Foley, he says that the WWE use no-good legends like these two because the WWE Universe pander to their whims and needs to still feel loved. Truth then angrily tweets that he is sick of playing up for the fans and that he will now go elsewhere and look after himself only ...

NXT RANKINGS (Week 8):
1. Dolph Ziggler
2. Great Khali
3. Vladimir Kozlov
4. Drew McIntyre
5. Chavo Guerrero
6. Kaval

ELIMINATED: MVP, R-Truth

GCBECHAMBER.png

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2011

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

CM Punk (c) vs. Big Show vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian vs. The Undertaker

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH TO DETERMINE #1 CONTENDER FOR WWE CHAMPIONSHIP AT WRESTLEMANIA 27

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Maryse (c) vs. Layla vs. Michelle McCool (w/Kharma)

*** 5 DAYS AWAY ***

OK folks ...
Hope you enjoyed NXT too. Now you can see that Michelle McCool does qualify for the Divas Championship match at Elimination Chamber. Going to create a preview and a prediction template soon. Feedback would be great ...
- Are you interested in NXT?
- If not, why not? Do you read it or ignore it?
- MVP and Truth gone - do you agree? I don't think I can write with their characters so they've gone!
- Who do you think should win at WrestleMania and become NXT Season 3 winner?

Glad to see this back. I'm a huge fan and I'm pumped for how the Elimination Chamber will go!

Last Man Standing is a really good match type for this rivalry, Can't wait.
I personally think the Miz vs Morrison would be a good mania match for the WWE title and I think it will be John Cena vs The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship.

If it's ok. I'd like to give some predictions:

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
I think this match is going to be interesting to read because of the fact that you can see in the story line their true emotions. Usually, I'd predict John Cena to win if this was real however I do see Randy Orton having a shot at winning this. Bearing in mind that there are no DQ's or countouts so no short cuts for the heels... I'm going to go ahead and use my usual prediction of John Cena to win.

This will be a good match because you've got some of everything in the match... You've got the championship of CM Punk, the strength factor of the Big Show and Undertaker, you've got the speed of Kofi, the resistance and the never quit attitude of Christian and you've got the charisma of Jeff Hardy. This one can go either way as all wrestlers could indeed carry the title in this book this thread however I think that The Undertaker will be walking into Mania with the strap.

Just like the WHC elimination chamber. You've got some of everything. You have the technical skills of Kurt, the submission skills of Bryan, the charisma of The Miz, the strength of Sheamus, the experience of Triple H and then you have Edge who has some of everything. I do think (and hope) that Edge will win this one however I think Daniel and Trips will come close to being the victor.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
If this was real TV, this would feel like a mid card match however at the time were at right now, I can see how this match isn't just a mid card in the Book this thread of yours. Obviously the nexus being banned from ring side will work in Jo Mo's favor but I do think that with the Nexus banned from ringside, Wade will still find some way to win.

I don't feel I've seen enough to be really interested at this feud. You've got two good mid card guys going at it but I just cant feel any magic in the match. It seems like it was just thrown on. I'm hoping that the actual match will be good with some high flying spots from Gabriel. I also hope that a last minute stip is added on to bring the match to life a bit more. Nether the less, I see a retain here from Gabriel.

Mexican vs Mexican. The Battle of Mexico for the Intercontinetal Championship! I liked this rivalry on TV, I like it here. Just like most other matches on your card this one could go either way. Looking at how the feud has been played out I see a new champion in Rey Mysterio.

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
A good ol' triple threat. I'm hoping that Kharma gets involved in this because it would make it real good as Michelle would have all the odds fall into her favor. You've got the champion in Maryse who I don't see holding on to the title. I think that Michelle has got Kharma in her corner and with Kharma comes wins. I see the title going to McCool after she pins Layla.

Good show on NXT.. Wasn't happy with Truth going so early in the contest. I read bits of NXT however I skipped over Kaval's match... I'm interested in your NXT as you have some bright stars such as Ziggler and Guerrero. I think that Dolph Ziggler will be the winner and I'm actually surprised Khali is still in the running. Overall good show.

GCBSMACKDOWN.png

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 18, 2011 | @ THE VAN ANDEL ARENA, GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN | 2 DAYS UNTIL ELIMINATION CHAMBER

After last week’s lack of Michael Cole to begin the show ...

ColeSMACKDOWN.jpg

... this week he is back with his ‘State of SMACKDOWN’ address. Cole speaks out about SMACKDOWN being the Number 1 show in the WWE right now and he hypes up the WrestleMania 27 main event which will feature the SMACKDOWN World Heavyweight Champion and the SMACKDOWN Royal Rumble winner, John Cena. Cole moves on to address the accusations that he is favouring Cena and he strenuously denies these. He claims that he is supporting Cena in his feud with Randy Orton because Cena is a SMACKDOWN guy up against a RAW guy. Cole claims that he would support Christian if he was facing Orton, he would support Undertaker, he would support Kofi and he would even support the Hardys. Cole now moves on to speak about tonight’s exciting show – he confirms that Hawkins and Swagger will face Mysterio and Ryder tonight but he then updates that match by adding Alberto Del Rio to Swagger and Hawkins’ team ... and then he announces that Randy Orton will be on SMACKDOWN tonight and will team with Mysterio and Ryder. The crowd cheer this announcement but then Cole adds that to ensure no problems between Orton and his rival, Cena has been given the night off to prepare for Sunday’s Elimination Chamber in safety. Cole switches his attention to the Tag Team Championships and says there will be a rematch from Monday night when the Hart Dynasty face off against Cryme Tyme in a Number 1 contender match. Cole also announces that the six competitors from the World Championship Elimination Chamber match this Sunday will all compete here tonight – World Champion CM Punk and Christian will meet one on one in a rematch from the Royal Rumble; Jeff Hardy will face his brother Matt Hardy to end their issues ahead of Jeff’s title opportunity this Sunday; and finally, in a Triple Threat, Undertaker, Kofi Kingston and Big Show will meet in the main event. Cole says that yet again, SMACKDOWN proves that it is the Number 1 show in the WWE and wishes everybody an enjoyable evening ...

*** DO YOU KNOW THE ENEMY? ***
(Green Day)

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

Todd Grisham and Mick Foley have just a moment to welcome everybody to Friday Night SMACKDOWN live from Grand Rapids, Michigan before ...

*** NO MORE WORDS ***
JeffHardy.jpg

JEFF HARDY

... the ever popular Jeff Hardy comes bounding out from backstage ready for the biggest couple of days since his return a month ago. Jeff, who we haven’t heard from much, salutes his fans and then speeds down the ramp towards the ring as the crowd go crazy for him. He slides into the ring and rushes over to the corner to continue his saluting of the WWE Universe before he takes a microphone and speaks out. He addresses his recent issues with his older brother, Matt. Jeff reaffirms his view that Matt is thinking too much about titles and accomplishments and that he needs to fall in love with wrestling again if he is to move onwards. Jeff again informs the world that if Matt wants to compete so badly in Sunday’s Elimination Chamber match, he can have his spot. Jeff says that being WWE or World Champion is an amazing feeling but the feeling he got from competing night in, night out with his brother and living their dream was worth so much more to him. Jeff says he does not want to fight Matt tonight but Cole has ordered it and if Matt wishes to continue their problems then he will have no option but to fight. He says he will be living his dream one more time tonight, competing in the WWE and rocking the world like only he can ...

*** THIS FIRE BURNS ***
CMPunk.jpg

CM PUNK

World Heavyweight Champion

A mixed reception for the World Champion as he heads out with the World Championship belt around his waist and holding a microphone while shaking his head. Punk is dressed ready to compete later tonight against Christian but he has words for Hardy first. Staying on the stage, Punk says that, as ever, Hardy is talking rubbish. The notion that there is a better feeling than being the World Champion is a ridiculous one and he accuses Jeff of being high or something. Punk taunts Jeff a little more, shades of their amazing feud from last year resurfacing, and claims that there is no better feeling than simply being known as the champion and the “Best in the World” and that deep down, Hardy knows that too. Punk accuses Jeff of being a hypocrite who would love nothing more than to be the World Champion after this Sunday and he throws out to a replay from SMACKDOWN last year ...

[YOUTUBE]3m1OCc71PqI[/YOUTUBE]​

Punk challenges Hardy to deny that that ovation didn’t feel good, that that moment on SMACKDOWN was not the greatest feeling of his entire career. Hardy describes it as being one of the best moments of his career, the pinnacle of his achievements, but then claims that his first Tag Team Championship with Matt or their debut match or their amazing TLC matches meant much more to him. Punk laughs and accuses Hardy of being a liar. He tells the WWE Universe that Jeff Hardy is greedy and egotistical like any other superstar in the WWE and that, whatever it took, Hardy would do anything to become World Champion this Sunday and head into the WrestleMania main event in six weeks time. Again, Jeff tries to deny this but Punk cuts him off and tells him that that will simply have to remain a pipedream though, that there is no happy ending for Jeff Hardy on his dream return to the WWE. Punk says that he will do whatever it takes to retain his World Championship as well, Punk says that he is determined to go to WrestleMania and main event for the first time in his career and ram the words of John Cena down his throat. Punk says he will prove that he is the best in the world and that there is nothing Jeff Hardy can do about it.

Jeff is beginning to get a little annoyed with CM Punk now and he interrupts. He reminds Punk that it was him that caused Hardy’s exit from the WWE last year and that he owes him one. So whilst he didn’t come back to the WWE to become the World Champion, he will do just that if he needs to so that he can pay Punk back. Punk tries to use this to prove his theory but Jeff tells him to shut up and listen for a change. Jeff says that CM Punk has a big mouth and that regardless of whether he becomes World Champion this Sunday, he will make sure that CM Punk loses his title instead. Jeff continues to build up his thirst for revenge whilst there is a commotion behind him ... Matt Hardy is in the ring! Unaware of his brother’s presence, Jeff tells Punk that this Sunday will be his last day as World Champion and that he had better be ready for ... TWIST OF FATE! MATT GRABS JEFF AND LEVELS HIM WITH A SURPRISE TWIST OF FATE! The crowd boo as Matt stands over Jeff with a look of intense pleasure in his eyes whilst CM Punk, on stage still, readjusts his title belt and laughs at Jeff’s fate. He turns and leaves and the crowd focus on Matt who exits the ring and grabs ... a steel chair! He gets back into the ring as Jeff gets back up ... BAM! CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK OF HIS YOUNGER BROTHER! The crowd boo and jeer as referees and officials swarm over the ring to stop the attack but Matt threatens them with the chair before ... SMASH! CHAIR RAMMED INTO THE GUT OF JEFF AS WELL! Jeff is down and coughing and spluttering as Matt tosses away the chair. Smirking, Matt looks down on Jeff as the referees hold him back and shouts at him that he should disappear again and leave the WWE for good as SMACKDOWN heads into a commercial ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

SMACKDOWN returns with the WWE’s newest tag team heading for the ring ...

*** GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES ***
JackSwagger.jpg
CurtHawkins.jpg

JACK SWAGGER & CURT HAWKINS

As Swagger and Hawkins head for the ring, replays of their issues with Ryder in recent weeks are shown including the night that Swagger joined forces with Hawkins to take out Ryder in the first place. Foley suggests that Ryder wasn’t the weak link in the Hawkins/Ryder team that won the Tag Titles but Hawkins’ grievance with him could set him back big time.

*** REALEZA ***
AlbertoDelRio.jpg

ALBERTO DEL RIO

Intercontinental Champion | w/Ricardo Rodriguez

The horn of the car sounds and out into the arena drives the Intercontinental Champion, Alberto Del Rio. He is introduced by his personal ring announcer but he doesn’t look pleased and Grisham explains that is down to the fact that he has to defend the Intercontinental Championship this Sunday against his rival, Rey Mysterio. Foley says that Del Rio’s heinous attack of Rey back on his first night with the company will have lit a spark under Mysterio and that he can see a new Intercontinental Champion being crowned this Sunday ...

*** RADIO ***
ZackRyder.jpg

ZACK RYDER

Positive reaction for Ryder who seems to have picked up the sympathy vote from the WWE Universe after Hawkins’ and Swagger’s treatment of him. Replays of last week’s confrontation between Ryder and Mysterio and Swagger, Hawkins and Del Rio are shown as Ryder pauses at the bottom of the ramp wary of entering the ring without backup.

*** BOOYAKA! BOOYAKA! ***
ReyMysterio.jpg

REY MYSTERIO

Great reception for the Mexican Rey Mysterio as he heads out and salutes the fans before his pyro explodes and he heads down the ring. Foley and Grisham remind us that Mysterio will challenge for the Intercontinental Championship this Sunday and that he is ready to crown his return from injury by adding gold to his waist once again ...

*** VOICES ***
RandyOrton.jpg

RANDY ORTON

Huge reaction for Orton, the man who faces Cena on Sunday in a Last Man Standing match, as he saunters out to join Mysterio and Ryder. As Orton heads down the ramp, Foley complains that Cena has been given the night off SMACKDOWN whilst Orton, a RAW guy, has to come on SMACKDOWN and compete. He accuses Cole of talking rubbish earlier in the night when he claimed that he wasn’t favouring Cena in any way. Orton looks menacing as he reaches the ring, his icy stare pointing towards Del Rio, Hawkins and Swagger. Despite not having any particular issues with them, Orton looks as if he wants to send a message to Cena here tonight.

6 MAN TAG MATCH:
ALBERTO DEL RIO, CURT HAWKINS & JACK SWAGGER (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) vs. RANDY ORTON, REY MYSTERIO & ZACK RYDER

Orton starts the match and he goes up against Jack Swagger who appears to believe that he can cope with the Viper. Calling Orton out, Swagger locks up with him and begins to wrestle him down to the mat. However, Orton is in no mood for mat wrestling and he gains control with a few well placed right hands followed by a backbreaker across his own back that forces Swagger to make the tag to Hawkins. Orton continues to dominate the match when Hawkins is in the ring and also when Del Rio gets in but a cheap shot from the Mexican when Orton speaks to the referee forces Orton into tagging out and in comes Ryder for the first time this evening ...

ENDING: The match continues with all six men having time in the ring but it starts to look threatening to Ryder when Del Rio manages to hit the Enzuguri kick in the corner of the ring as he steps up the turnbuckles. With Ryder face down and desperate for the tag, Del Rio taunts Mysterio and the referee has to hold the little man back. In the confusion, Hawkins and Swagger creep up behind Orton on the outside and they pull him backwards off the apron so that he crashes down on the floor on his back. Del Rio stomps away at Ryder and it appears to be a matter of time ... ROLLING CROSS ARM BREAKER! DEL RIO LOCKS IN THE CROSS ARM BREAKER TO RYDER! Mysterio is forced to come into the ring again and he dropkicks Del Rio to save Ryder from tapping out. All hell breaks loose now as Hawkins and Swagger come in after Rey and they beat down at him. However, Rey gets the advantage and he dropkicks Hawkins through the ropes to the outside, he then dropkicks Swagger down over the ropes so he is set up for the 619 ... Swagger rolls out of the ring though and joins Hawkins but as they get to their feet, Mysterio leaps onto the top rope, springboards out of the ring and connects with a crossbody to both of them. In the ring, Del Rio is slowly getting up as Ryder is still down on the mat and looks angry now. He grabs Ryder and is about to set up the Cross Arm Breaker again when Orton slithers under the ropes ... RKO! ORTON RKO’S DEL RIO! Cheers in the arena as the referee ushers Orton away, he stands in the corner with a smug look on his face. Ryder gets up and watches Del Rio struggling up ... ROUGH RYDER! RYDER CONNECTS WITH ROUGH RYDER! Del Rio is down and out and Ryder thinks about the cover – but then he spots Mysterio on the apron. He tags in the Number 1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship and Rey stalks up behind Del Rio. A dropkick sends Del Rio sprawling over the middle rope and perfectly set up ... 619 CONNECTS! MYSTERIO WITH THE 619 TO DEL RIO! As Del Rio staggers around, Mysterio leaps up again and springboards off the top rope ... WEST COAST POP! Mysterio hooks the legs of Del Rio ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: RANDY ORTON, REY MYSTERIO & ZACK RYDER (07:39)

The crowd explode with delight and Mysterio looks down at Del Rio with a smirk. As Orton and Ryder join him in the ring, Mysterio stands over Del Rio and signals that he will soon have the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. The referee raises their hands in victory as SMACKDOWN heads into another commercial ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

SMACKDOWN returns with replays of the victory for Orton, Mysterio and Ryder before the break against Del Rio, Hawkins and Swagger. In the ring, we see that Mysterio and Ryder have left and Orton is stood holding a microphone. He is waiting to explain his actions on Monday when he RKO’d Shawn Michaels, the RAW General Manager. Orton explains that it was nothing personal against HBK, he was just the only one he could hit the RKO on at that moment. Orton suggests that he needed to hit an RKO and says that he doesn’t care what people think of him, when he is ready to strike, he does just that. He was sending a message to Cena – at any point, at any moment, he can hit an RKO and there is nothing Cena can do about it when he does. Orton apologises to HBK but then insists that he needed to do it. Orton goes on to suggest that HBK was the one who put Cena on his Survivor Series team in the first place, it was HBK that made the stipulation that Cena could lose Orton the title. Orton suggests that they are now even. Orton turns his attention to Michael Cole and John Cena next and says that he would have loved to RKO Michael Cole instead and then punt him in the skull but it has been made clear to him by WWE management that he must not touch Cole. Instead, Orton vows to take out his anger on John Cena this Sunday instead, he will destroy Cena and leave him a bloody mess and unable to take his place in any WrestleMania main event. Orton reaffirms that his match with Cena this Sunday is not about titles, it is simply about revenge and taking Cena out for a long, long time. He says that Cena keeps looking forward to the WrestleMania main event and that he should be focusing on making sure he is fit enough to watch the WrestleMania main event on TV. Fighting talk from Orton but it ends when Cena comes through the crowd – isn’t he supposed to be taking the night off? Orton spins around with Cena stood behind him ... FU! CENA HITS THE FU ON ORTON!

As Cena stands over Orton, he smirks to himself but Foley and Grisham are hyping up the potential consequences for Cena after that action. They remind us that Cena stands to lose his WrestleMania main event position if he touches Orton – and he has done just that! What will happen to Cena? Will he be punished? Is the Elimination Chamber match between Cena and Orton now in jeopardy?

*** COMMERCIAL ***

SMACKDOWN returns with replays of Cena’s attack on Orton and further questioning of the decision made by Cena and whether he may regret it or not. Backstage, the camera shows Cena walking down a corridor when there is a shout behind him. Michael Cole comes running after Cena and tells him that he needs to accompany him to the WWE owner’s office. Cena looks a little worried as they head off to see Chip Butty ...

Back in the arena, it is time for the next match of the evening ...

*** NEW FOUNDATION ***
HartDynasty.jpg

HART DYNASTY

(w/Natalya)

Grisham and Foley hype up the next match as the Dynasty head down for their Number 1 contender match to determine who will get to challenge the Tag Team Champions for their titles in the coming future ...

*** BRINGIN’ DA HOOD T U ***
CrymeTyme.jpg

CRYME TYME

As JTG and Shad make their way towards the ring, Grisham introduces replays of the first attempt at this match from RAW on Monday when the Tag Team Champions, the British Empire, got involved and caused a no-contest. Foley announces that the Empire have been told to stay out of the match this evening ...

*** RULE BRITTANIA ***
BritishEmpire.jpg

MASON RYAN & WILLIAM REGAL
THE BRITISH EMPIRE

Tag Team Champions | (W/Finlay)

However, here they come to view proceedings up close anyway! As they approach the ring, Regal and Ryan with their Tag Team Championship belts and Finlay waving the Union Jack above his head, Cryme Tyme and the Hart Dynasty stare down at them and it is clear that both teams are desperate to get the chance to face them and to take their titles away after the events of the Rumble four weeks ago. The Empire sit down at the announce table, Regal is going to join the commentary team and the match is ready to start ...

TAG TEAM MATCH - #1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS:
CRYME TYME vs. HART DYNASTY (w/Natalya)

The Empire are true to their word, or Regal’s word anyway, and they stay sat at the announce table with just the intention of watching the match. This means that the two teams in the ring can focus on their match but inevitably they keep glancing over to check on the actions of the Empire. Neither side particularly gets the advantage although all four men – Shad, JTG, Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith – are able to get in some offence as the match heads towards a completion ...

ENDING: The problems start though when the action leaves the ring and heads outside towards the announce table. After their warning from WWE management, the Empire stay out of it but their presence causes problems as well as the two legal men – Kidd and Shad – trade blows nearby. Shad manages to duck a shot from Kidd and he shoves him backwards into the announce table with a crunch. The referee orders JTG and Hart Smith to stay in their corners and the two face teams obey him as Shad waits to hit Kidd once more. He goes for a Big Boot but Kidd ducks it and Shad’s right boot connects with the face of Finlay – by accident – who is sat at the side of the desk. Immediately, Mason Ryan leaps up ready to make Shad pay but Regal holds him back. However, Shad is distracted and he gets in the face of Ryan. As the tension builds, Kidd also joins the argument as the referee is counting inside the ring ...

** 8 **
** 9 **
** 10 **

WINNER: DOUBLE COUNT-OUT (07:18)

Frustration all round as Shad and Kidd realise that they have both been counted out and have blown another opportunity to earn their shot at the Tag Team Championships. They both re-enter the ring and explain themselves to their partners, both of whom are sympathetic, and then both teams turn their sights on the Empire. Ryan looks as if he wants to get in the ring and rumble but Regal holds him back once more whilst he helps Finlay up at the same time. Using his brain, Regal guides his team around the ring and up the ramp where words are exchanged between all three teams. Tyson Kidd signals to the Empire that he and Hart Smith will soon win the titles but this makes Cryme Tyme annoyed and they point out that they are determined to win the titles as well. Arguments break out between Cryme Tyme and the Dynasty in the ring as the Empire slink away, still none the wiser over who their next challengers will be, with the crowd giving them grief over their cowardly ways again ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

SMACKDOWN returns with live footage backstage of Cryme Tyme and the Hart Dynasty who are still arguing over who should challenge for the Tag Team Championships. It begins to turn physical as Shad and David Hart Smith begin to shove each other and then all hell breaks loose as the two teams begin to fight. WWE officials stream out and separate the teams but there is no doubt that the tension between these two is escalating and this is no longer just about getting revenge over the Empire no more ...

The cameras switch to the General Manager Michael Cole’s office where we see Cole, a sheepish looking John Cena and the WWE owner, Chip Butty. Butty looks annoyed and he is clearly upset with Cena who he is staring at. He reprimands Cena for his attack on Orton and reminds him that he demanded that there was no physical contact between them unless they were in an official match. He reminds us that he vowed that Orton would be suspended six months if he broke that rule and that Cena would be suspended and would also lose his WrestleMania 27 title shot if he did. Cena looks horrified and Cole pleads his case for him and says that after all the taunts and mocking from Orton in the past few weeks, it is a wonder that Cena hasn’t cracked earlier. Really, Cole? Are you sure? Butty takes this into consideration and he tells Cena that we are only two days away from the Elimination Chamber and for that reason, he is going to show some leniency. The crowd are split – some wanted to see Cena lose the title shot but others are ready to see Orton and Cena clash this Sunday. Butty warns Cena that he doesn’t care who it is, his orders must be followed. Cena sucks up a little and thanks Butty before exiting with a look of relief on his face.

The cameras return to the ring where Foley and Grisham discuss this development before ...

*** JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES ***
Christian.jpg

CHRISTIAN

The crowd stand and cheer as one of the most popular men in the WWE heads out to a great reception. As Christian scans the crowd for his Peeps – and there are a lot of them here tonight – Foley and Grisham discuss his chances at Elimination Chamber this Sunday. Foley says that Christian was desperately unlucky not to win the World Championship at the Rumble and that he showed guts and determination that show he has an amazing chance this Sunday. Grisham reminds us that over the past couple of weeks, World Champion CM Punk has done everything possible to ensure that Christian would get his shot again this Sunday despite the best efforts of Michael Cole who would rather Christian had no chance. Foley says that Punk’s actions are to be applauded but says he suspects that there is a reason behind them that is a little bit more than simply proving himself to be the “Best in the World” ...

*** THIS FIRE BURNS ***
CMPunk.jpg

CM PUNK

World Heavyweight Champion

Speaking of the World Champion, here he comes with the SMACKDOWN crowd tonight in for a real treat as Punk and Christian meet in a rematch of their Royal Rumble classic. Foley says that he just can’t see how Punk can leave the Elimination Chamber PPV with the World Championship over his shoulder – he has to face not only Christian but a fired up and determined Kofi Kingston, the gigantic Big Show, the legendary Deadman and the unpredictable but dangerous Jeff Hardy. Foley suggests that if Punk was to leave as World Champion and head into a WrestleMania 27 showdown with John Cena then it would be his greatest ever achievement ...

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH:
CHRISTIAN vs. CM PUNK

Punk hands over his title belt and Christian looks at it with a look of longing in his eyes as the referee passes by to hand it to the timekeeper. The match begins and both men lock up with neither man able to get control in the early stages as they feel each other out – both men seem to realise the importance of a win here to build some momentum. In the end, it is the World Champion who makes the break as he surprises Christian with a back suplex and then hits the high knee in the corner. Grabbing Christian’s head, he drives it down into the mat with a fantastic bulldog before making the pinfall but Christian is able to kick out at 2 as SMACKDOWN heads into a commercial break ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

As SMACKDOWN returns, we see that CM Punk has retained control of the match but the match continues with constant switching between the two of them. Christian is determined to get a big win here two days from the Chamber and he almost defeats Punk when he connects with the Frog Splash but, as he did at the Rumble, Punk is able to save himself by reaching out and grabbing the bottom rope ...

ENDING: As the match moves past the 10:00 mark, it is appearing that it is heading towards being a SMACKDOWN 2011 classic but then the SMACKDOWN General Manager decides to spoil things as he wanders down to the ring ...

MichaelCole-GM.jpg

Punk, who is up on his feet first, berates Cole and tells him to go away but Cole points to himself and reminds Punk who the GM is. Punk rushes over at Christian and is caught in a snap powerslam ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** PUNK KICKS OUT! **

Now Christian notices that Michael Cole has made an appearance at ringside and, yet again, Cole is told to go away. Neither of these two men has a good relationship with the General Manager and it is hard to decide which man he would rather see win here. Cole appears to simply be ringside to watch the action but the distraction causes the match to become scrappy and disjointed. However, Punk manages to hit a second high knee/bulldog combination to Christian and this time he drags Christian up for the GTS ... However, Christian slips out of the move like a snake and he manages to set up for the Killswitch instead ... Punk powers towards the corner and Christian clatters into the turnbuckles and then falls through the ropes and down to the floor near Cole. The GM begins to talk trash to Christian and says he will never be the World Champion but then Punk heads out after Christian. He shoves Cole down away from his opponent and then returns to the ring as Cole looks on shocked. Punk lifts Christian to his shoulders and again looks to hit the GTS but Cole, angry at his treatment from Punk, slides into the ring and angrily yells at the World Champion. Punk lets Christian go and he takes a threatening step towards Cole who backs off. As Punk mocks Cole with a smirk, the SMACKDOWN crowd cheer for the World Champion – still getting a mixed reaction – as they hope for him to hurt Cole. Cole steps through the ropes whilst reminding Punk of the consequences of laying a finger on him and Punk shakes his head in amusement before turning back round ... KILLSWITCH! CHRISTIAN PLANTS PUNK’S FACE IN THE MAT WITH THE KILLSWITCH!

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: CHRISTIAN (12:54)

Michael Cole looks on with a look of horror in his eyes at what just happened whilst Christian, realising what he has just done, celebrates in the corner – he has just pinned the World Champion two days before the Elimination Chamber match! The crowd are delighted for Christian who looks ready to burst with excitement and he signals that he will be the World Champion this Sunday. As he steps off the ropes, he looks into the eyes of Punk, who is sat up, and he taps his forehead knowingly. The message is clear – Christian did what he had to do tonight. Punk is looking furious but his grip on the World Championship appears to be slipping ... Christian takes the World Championship from the referee as he brings it back into the ring and he holds it out to Punk with a smirk on his face. Punk grasps it roughly away from Christian who laughs – can Christian defy the odds and become the World Champion this Sunday?

GCBNXT.png
NXT RECAP:
Tuesday February 15, 2011

A reminder of the action from NXT last Tuesday is aired:
- Dolph Ziggler defeating Great Khali and Vladimir Kozlov to hit the #1 spot in the NXT Rankings
- Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler going their separate ways in an amicable split after his win
- Kaval getting his first win on NXT – other than winning the Royal Rumble NXT Battle Royal – as he defeats Cody Rhodes with the Ghetto Stomp
- Drew McIntyre – accompanied by JBL – hitting his team-mate Kaval with the Future Shock DDT afterwards
- Michelle McCool defeating Melina to earn her spot in the Divas Championship match this Sunday vs. Maryse (c) and Layla
- Layla and Maryse beating down McCool after her win after Melina took Kharma’s attention away for a moment
- R-Truth vs. Chavo Guerrero in the second NXT Elimination Match – Chavo hits the Frog Splash to win and survive
- Truth blaming Foley afterwards and attacking him with a steel chair – R-TRUTH ELIMINATED FROM NXT AND THE WWE!

*** COMMERCIAL ***

SMACKDOWN returns with Michelle McCool and Kharma stood together in the GM’s office. McCool is not happy as she stands waiting and she appears to be complaining to Kharma about the attack on her on NXT by Layla and the Divas Champion, Maryse, last Tuesday. She tells Kharma that whatever anybody else does or says, she needs to stay near to her at all times and protect her. She says the other WWE divas are so jealous of her talent and good looks that they will take any chance they can find to harm her. McCool tells Kharma that Melina is not important right now – she needs to concentrate on Maryse and Layla and winning the Divas Championship. Kharma nods in understanding and then Chip Butty walks into the room. He glances warily at Kharma but then greets McCool as if she is a long lost friend. He comments on how beautiful she looks tonight and she giggles like a schoolgirl and thanks the owner for his kind words. Butty moves on and says he has made contact as she asked. Michelle looks delighted with this news and she asks what he has found out. Butty tells her that her WrestleMania challenge has been accepted – but only if she is the Divas Champion. Butty tells Michelle that he doesn’t want to have wasted his time on this and demands that she go out on Sunday and win the Divas Championship. Michelle hugs Butty and kisses him on the cheek before promising to win. Excitedly, she claps her hands and skips out of the room beckoning Kharma to follow as Butty looks on with a huge grin on his face ...

The camera returns to the ring ...

*** LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ***
MattHardy.jpg

MATT HARDY

With a sour look on his face, Matt Hardy heads out to a mixed reception – not that he appears interested. He looks determined to get in the ring and get on with business and Foley says that the change in his attitude is alarming. Foley says that he has known these two men since they first broke into the WWE over fifteen years and he says that they were always simply there to live their dream of being WWE superstars. He says that it now appears to be, at least for Matt Hardy anyway, all about being the WWE or World Champion and that he looks to have forgotten their childhood dream. Grisham says that it is easy for Foley, and indeed Jeff Hardy, to say that – they have been the top dog, they’ve won the biggest titles whereas Matt hasn’t. Foley says he understands the desire to be the champion but to turn on your own brother over it is unforgiveable ...

*** NO MORE WORDS ***
JeffHardy.jpg

JEFF HARDY

For the second time this evening, the crowd rise to their feet and cheer as Jeff makes his way down towards the ring but this time Jeff does it with a less cheery expression in his face. Replays of the earlier chair shots that Matt delivered to Jeff are shown before we return to the ring and see that Matt and Jeff are squaring up to each other with the referee trying to keep order. Jeff exits the ring and grabs a microphone. He addresses Matt and says that this is ridiculous. He says that he has said it before and he will say it again – if Matt wants the title match so bad, he can have it. Matt shakes his head and says something about charity so Jeff offers to put his spot in the Elimination Chamber on the line in this match. If Matt defeats him, Matt can enter the Elimination Chamber this Sunday instead. Matt nods his head with a smile on his face but then Jeff speaks again. Jeff says that he didn’t come back to the WWE to win the title but he says that after Matt’s actions in the last couple of weeks, he will be doing everything he can to win this match. He says that Matt needs humbling and reminding of what is important and that when he beats him, he will have punished Matt and he hopes that will be enough to remind Matt of his priorities.

SINGLES MATCH (Winner challenges for World Championship on Sunday in Elimination Chamber)
JEFF HARDY vs. MATT HARDY

These two know each other so well and the match is full of counters and counter-counters that make it difficult for either man to take control. Matt looks to be trying to slow the action down and keep it on the mat whereas Jeff is trying to speed things up so that he can go for his big, high-flying and high-risk offence that often proves to be the difference for him.

ENDING: The match twists and turns throughout but then Jeff counters out of the Side Effect and hits a Jawbreaker to Matt that leaves him sprawled on the mat clutching his chin. Jeff whips Matt across the ring into the corner buckles but as he charges in, Matt sidesteps and Jeff collides hard with the corner post with his shoulder. The cry of pain from Jeff is audible around the arena and Matt looks to take immediate advantage as he works on the shoulder over and over. Matt has Jeff in a whole heap of trouble as his arm hangs limp down by his side but Jeff shows incredible resolve and refuses to quit or be counted down. A swing of his good right arm is easy for Matt to duck though ... SIDE EFFECT! MATT HITS JEFF WITH THE SIDE EFFECT! Jeff is down and out as Matt makes the cover ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** KICK OUT FROM JEFF HARDY AT THE LAST MOMENT! **

Matt cannot believe it and he stomps away at Jeff’s arm with an angry look on his face now. He retreats to the outside of the ring and returns with two steel chairs to the annoyance of the referee. He throws one down and looks to set himself with the other to smash Jeff but the referee drags the chair out of his hands despite Matt’s protests. As the referee looks to get rid of the chair, Matt picks up the other one and sets himself but Jeff hits a Mule Kick and the chair connects hard with Matt’s chest instead. Jeff grabs the chair as Matt drops it and rams it into his gut to leave Matt down on the mat in pain. As the ref turns, Jeff tosses the chair aside and sets Matt up ... TWIST OF FATE! JEFF HITS MATT WITH THE TWIST OF FATE! As the crowd will Jeff on, he decides against the pin and climbs slowly up the turnbuckles to the top rope. Struggling to grip with his injured arm and shoulder, progress is slow but Matt is down and out on the mat. Can Jeff get there in time? SWANTON BOMB CONNECTS! Jeff hooks the leg ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: JEFF HARDY (09:32)

As Jeff’s music blares out around the arena, Grisham reminds us all that the victory there means that Jeff is secure in his Elimination Chamber place to challenge for the World Championship whilst Matt Hardy will, simply, have the night off on Sunday instead. Foley admits to feeling a little sorry for the older Hardy brother and says that it is a shame things have gone this way for him – he suggests it must tear him apart to see Jeff challenging for World Championships on a regular basis. As Matt staggers, embarrassed, away from the ring, Jeff watches him and shakes his head a little. Whilst Jeff acknowledges the crowd, he is clearly not pleased with how things are turning out with his young brother.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

SMACKDOWN returns with a rundown of the card for the Elimination Chamber PPV ...

ECGabrielDiBiase.jpg

US CHAMPIONSHIP:
JUSTIN GABRIEL (c) vs. TED DiBIASE

After defeating Daniel Bryan in a Ladder Match at the Rumble, DiBiase now has the chance to challenge one on one for the US Championship. After having his first opportunity changed into a Triple Threat – which allowed Gabriel to win the US Title in the first place – DiBiase is adamant that he should already be the US Champion. However, the South African Gabriel has been on a roll since leaving Nexus, despite their attentions of late, and will be looking to retain his title heading towards WrestleMania 27. With a chance to defend the title at the biggest PPV of the year on the horizon, both men will be desperate to win this Sunday ...

ECDelRioMysterio.jpg

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP:
ALBERTO DEL RIO (c) (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) vs. REY MYSTERIO

Since he arrived in the WWE just under 6 months, Alberto Del Rio has been on a tear. He has taken out some of the WWE’s greatest names with the Cross Arm Breaker including Mark Henry, Christian and fellow Mexican, Rey Mysterio. However, we have rarely seen Del Rio rattled like he was back at the Royal Rumble when Mysterio returned from injury and immediately targeted him. Del Rio claims that Mysterio is an embarrassment to Mexico and that he is not worthy to challenge him but the WWE board determined last week that Mysterio would be the man to challenge Del Rio this Sunday. After Del Rio took away four months of Mysterio’s career, Mysterio now looks to take away the cherished Intercontinental Championship of Del Rio when they meet at the PPV ...

ECBarrettMorrison.jpg

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP:
WADE BARRETT (c) vs. JOHN MORRISON

Since winning the WWE Championship at Survivor Series, Barrett has successfully defended the title against an impressive array of WWE superstarts – Randy Orton, Triple H and Kurt Angle have all failed to take the title away from him. However, the accusations that Barrett is a lucky champion continue to dog him thanks to the circumstances involving those wins – every single victory has been tainted with either the murky fingerprints of John Cena or the Nexus. So why should it be any different this time for new challenger, John Morrison? Morrison made it clear immediately that he considered Barrett’s title reign to be solely down to the presence of Nexus and goaded Barrett into making several comments that put down his team-mates. And when it came to the crunch on RAW, Nexus deserted the WWE Champion which means he will defend the title alone this Sunday. With an even playing field, can Morrison do what no other man has done and defeat Wade Barrett to win the WWE Championship? It would be the first major title of Morrison’s career and the crowd will no doubt be behind him. However, Barrett is determined to prove all the doubters wrong and head into WrestleMania as the WWE Champion ...

ECRAWChamberv1.jpg
RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH – WINNER TO CHALLENGE FOR WWE CHAMPIONSHIP AT WRESTLEMANIA 27:
DANIEL BRYAN vs. EDGE vs. KURT ANGLE vs. THE MIZ vs. SHEAMUS vs. TRIPLE H

With Barrett and Morrison battling over the title in the WWE Championship match, the identity of the man to challenge for the title at WrestleMania will also be determined in RAW’s Elimination Chamber contest. With the Chamber now established as the most dangerous match of the year, it is the last chance for these six men to prove that they should be in the WrestleMania main event this year – but they will have to put everything on the line in the brutal Chamber. With four former WWE Champions in the match, there is no lack of experience whilst Daniel Bryan is looking to build from an extremely successful 2010 as is Miz who has been on a major roll since last Summer. Which of these six will challenge Barrett or Morrison at WrestleMania?

ECWorldTitle.jpg
SMACKDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH – WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:
CM PUNK (c) vs. BIG SHOW vs. CHRISTIAN vs. JEFF HARDY vs. KOFI KINGSTON vs. THE UNDERTAKER

Whereas RAW’s Elimination Chamber is to determine the Number 1 contender for WrestleMania, SMACKDOWN already has a Number 1 contender thanks to John Cena winning the Royal Rumble. Therefore, the question is – who will Cena challenge in Atlanta? CM Punk has been speaking long and loud over his intention to defeat Cena at WrestleMania and prove that he is the ‘Best in the World’ but these comments have hardly endeared him to the five men he faces in the Chamber this Sunday. The 500 pound giant, Big Show. The man who came so close to defeating Punk at the Rumble, Christian. The man Punk forced to leave the WWE a year ago, Jeff Hardy. The exciting ‘Breakout Star of 2010’, Kofi Kingston. And finally, the Phenom of the WWE and the man with a glittering record at WrestleMania, the Undertaker. With so many big names in the Chamber for SMACKDOWN, it seems impossible to call who will walk out and face Cena as the World Champion when we reach Atlanta ...

ECCenaOrton.jpg
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
JOHN CENA vs. RANDY ORTON

But will Cena make it to WrestleMania? Not according to Randy Orton, the man who vows to end Cena’s WrestleMania hopes when he faces him this Sunday. Problems between Cena and Orton have been brewing for years but have intensified in the past four months since an irritated Cena was voted against by the WWE Universe at Cyber Sunday. Cena, fearing the growing popularity of the Viper, resented Orton’s success and at the Survivor Series, he was pinned by Justin Gabriel, then of the Nexus, to lose Orton’s title and hand it to Wade Barrett. Although Cena has denied deliberately losing the title, Orton believes it was done on purpose and the two of them have engaged in a bitter war since. Cena cost Orton the title in his rematch, the pair clashed in an epic at Vengeance which Cena won in trying circumstances, they clashed again at the Rumble with Cena hitting Orton with an FU in the concrete parking lot only for Orton to return to the ring and the pair of them battled it out at the end – Cena ultimately winning but in dodgy circumstances yet again. After Orton won a ‘Beat the Clock’ challenge, he had the right to choose the stipulation after Cena challenged him to a match at the Chamber PPV to end their feud once and for all. With Cena hoping to move on to WrestleMania afterwards, Orton vows to end those hopes and make sure Cena watches WrestleMania from the hospital instead.

The cameras show Foley and Grisham ringside at the announce table flanked by four of the big names scheduled for the Elimination Chamber from SMACKDOWN – John Cena and World Champion CM Punk on the right of the announce desk, Jeff Hardy and Christian on the left. The four of them are putting forward their cases for why they will retain or win the World Championship – either on Sunday or at WrestleMania – as we prepare for tonight’s main event ...

*** CRANK IT UP ***
BigShow.jpg

BIG SHOW

As Show comes down to the ring, the conversation at the announce desk concerns the devastating right hand of the gigantic Big Show. Foley says that if he connects with five of those right hands at the Chamber and then once more at WrestleMania, then there is no doubt in his mind that Big Show will walk out of the WrestleMania main event as the World Champion. Punk says that Show’s right hand is to be feared but he suggests that Show needs to catch him to connect with it in the first place and he should be fearing the GTS much much more. Christian laughs at this and says he kicked out of the GTS not once but twice at the Rumble – he says that he knows he must avoid the Big Show’s WMD punch whereas he would just like to avoid the GTS ...

*** SOS ***
KofiKingston.jpg

KOFI KINGSTON

Todd Grisham hypes up the achievements of Kofi as he bounds out to the ring and the green and yellow pyro explodes in the arena. He says that Kingston is the underdog but he has shown in the past few months that he is definite WWE main eventer now and that it is only a matter of time before he is the WWE or World Champion. Cena scoffs at this and tells Grisham that there isn’t one man in the match on Sunday or himself that fears Kofi. Cena says that Kofi is a high-risk superstar and that while he is capable of shocking the world, he isn’t capable of shocking the world six times to beat six men and be World Champion. Jeff Hardy pipes up and says that he respects the hell out of Kofi and believes that Grisham is right – Kofi is going to be the champion sooner rather than later although Jeff believes that he has enough to defeat him at the Chamber. Punk comments that Kofi seems unable to win the big match and compares him to Christian which causes Christian to raise an eyebrow and retort that he beat Punk earlier tonight ...

*** GONG ***
*** GONG ***
*** GONG ***

*** GRAVEYARD SYMPHONY ***

Undertaker.jpg

THE UNDERTAKER

Darkness falls across the arena as the fog and mist settles and the eerie entrance of the Phenom of the WWE, The Undertaker, begins. Foleys says that this man is a legend and that at WrestleMania he will be looking to go 19-0 now that he has extinguished the threat of his brother, Kane. To do that, Undertaker could become the World Champion and then defeat Cena at WrestleMania. All four men at ringside have gone quiet as they watch Undertaker head for the ring but this comment knocks Cena into a response. Cena says that he respects the accomplishments of Undertaker, particularly at WrestleMania, but then says that he believes that there is nobody on SMACKDOWN or RAW that can defeat him – including the Undertaker. Punk claims to be the only man to have ever made Undertaker tap out which causes amusement to Christian and Jeff Hardy as Taker enters the ring and removes his coat and hat and we are ready for this Triple Threat match ...

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH:
BIG SHOW vs. KOFI KINGSTON vs. THE UNDERTAKER

In the early stages, size matters as Kofi Kingston takes a real battering from the two big men, Taker and Big Show. This leads to an encounter between Taker and Show, they clashed on SMACKDOWN last week twice, and they begin to try and destroy each other with the Chamber on the horizon. However, Kofi is like an annoying fly as he keeps interfering in their battle and hitting high risk moves to break things up. The match continues in a similar vein as we head into the final commercial of the evening ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

ENDING: When we return to the main event, Undertaker is starting to dominate as he twists Show’s arm and walks the top rope. However, Kofi, with no respect for legendary pasts, climbs the buckles and leaps off to hit a kick to Taker’s legs that crotches him across the top rope. Show drags Taker off the ropes and clutches his throat ... CHOKE SLAM! BIG SHOW HITS THE CHOKE SLAM TO UNDERTAKER!

** 1 **
** 2 **
** UNDERTAKER KICKS OUT! **

Growling with rage, Show steps back and withdraws his right hand now ... He is going to smash Undertaker hard in the skull! As Taker staggers up after the Choke Slam, Show pulls back ... just as Kofi springboards off the ropes and dropkicks him in the chest. Show staggers backwards as Kofi and Taker go at it now and battle. Show tries to insert himself into the battle but Taker and Kofi knock him back, Taker with choke thrusts and Kofi with kicks and running forearms, and continue their battles. Undertaker suddenly grabs Kofi by the throat ... CHOKE SLAM! UNDERTAKER HITS THE CHOKE SLAM ON KOFI KINGSTON!

** 1 **
** 2 **
** BIG SHOW KICKS TAKER IN THE HEAD! **

A little luck there for Kofi – would he have been able to kick out before 3? Taker and Show trade right hands now as Kofi rolls away and to the floor where he recovers on his knees. At the announce desk, the other four men watch on with a discussion about hoping this goes on a long time to tire these men out before Sunday! Taker and Show are battling hard but it is Show that has more power and he slams Taker down on the mat and pulls back looking for the WMD Punch again. However, Taker ducks it and kicks Show hard in the gut before clutching his huge throat ... CHOKE SLAM! UNDERTAKER CHOKE SLAMS BIG SHOW! The crowd cheer and holler but Taker isn’t done as he cuts across his throat ... Surely not? Show wobbles towards him and Taker, with a huge effort, scoops up Big Show ... Wow! Big Show in real trouble here! TOMBSTONE! UNDERTAKER TOMBSTONES BIG SHOW! He crosses Show’s arms across his chest and goes for the victory ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** KOFI BREAKS IT UP! **

Undertaker gets to his knees angrily ... TROUBLE IN PARADISE! KOFI HITS TROUBLE IN PARADISE TO UNDERTAKER! Taker is stunned and falls down in the corner as Kofi looks to sneak out the win as he pins Big Show ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: KOFI KINGSTON (10:35)

As SOS blares out around the arena, Kofi Kingston leaps up on the turnbuckles with a look of astonishment in his eyes as he celebrates a huge win here tonight! With momentum now on his side, Grisham and Foley speculate that Sunday could be Kofi’s big night ... Big Show staggers over and drags Kofi off the turnbuckles though and he plants his hand around the throat of Ghanaian ... CHOKE SLAM! CHOKE SLAM FROM SHOW TO KOFI! The men at the announce desk desert now and head into the ring, Christian and Jeff Hardy take it in turns to kick and punch at Show until he hits the mat ... Christian points to the top rope and Jeff climbs quickly ... SWANTON BOMB FROM JEFF TO BIG SHOW! As Hardy gets up though, Christian kicks him in the gut to the surprise of many ... KILLSWITCH! CHRISTIAN HITS THE KILLSWITCH ON JEFF HARDY! Christian gets up to his feet and looks down on Hardy with a shrug of the shoulders before signalling that he is going to be wearing the World Championship this Sunday and it’s all about that! Behind him is trouble though ... CM Punk creeps up on Christian looking for revenge ... GO TO SLEEP! CM PUNK LEVELS CHRISTIAN WITH A GTS! Grabbing his World Title belt, Punk raises it high and shouts out “Best in the World” ... just as Undertaker walks up behind him! CM Punk drops his belt in surprise as Taker spins him round and hits three well placed Choke Thrusts before a Big Boot crashes him down to the mat. Undertaker drags Punk up from the mat ... TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! UNDERTAKER TOMBSTONES THE WORLD CHAMPION! But wait a minute ...

Cena is in the ring ...

FU! CENA HITS THE FU ON UNDERTAKER! With all six men down who will be competing in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday for the World Championship, the last man left standing is the man who one of them is scheduled to face at WrestleMania ... Cena points to the WrestleMania logo in the rafters and then picks up the World Title ... He lifts it in the air to boos and jeers when suddenly Randy Orton is in the ring stalking behind him ... RKO! ORTON HITS THE RKO ON CENA! The crowd roar their approval but Foley and Grisham speculate over whether Orton just made a huge mistake by attacking Cena tonight? As SMACKDOWN fades out, we see the Viper stood over Cena with a look of aggression in his eyes as we move closer and closer to the Elimination Chamber PPV ... DON’T MISS IT THIS SUNDAY!

*** END OF SHOW ***

GCBECHAMBER.png

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2011

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

*** 2 DAYS AWAY ***

GCBECHAMBER.png

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2011
*** PREDICTION CONTEST ***

Please feel free to post your predictions for the upcoming Elimination Chamber PPV. I will be carrying on the scores from after the Royal Rumble. Currently, the standings are like this:

1: Peep (21)
2: Global Icon (17)
3: Mr. HD (16)
4: Theo (14)
5: Prophet (12)
5: JAM (12)
7: Terry Gyimah (11)
8: That Weird Guy (10)
9: therock2011 (9)
10: punkanomics (8)
11: workhorse (6)
12: All That Jazz (5)
12: IHW (5)
14: The Sign Guy (4)
14: The Best (4)
14: The Cult (4)
17: Michael (Awesome) (2)

Here is a prediction chart if you want it –

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2011 PREDICTIONS:

US CHAMPIONSHIP
Justin Gabriel vs. Ted DiBiase PIN / SUBMISSION / DQ / COUNTOUT

Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Msyterio PIN / SUBMISSION / DQ / COUNTOUT

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP – TRIPLE THREAT
Maryse vs. Layla vs. Michelle McCool PIN / SUBMISSION

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Wade Barrett vs. John Morrison PIN / SUBMISSION / DQ / COUNTOUT

LAST MAN STANDING
John Cena vs. Randy Orton PIN / SUBMISSION

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Daniel Bryan vs. Edge vs. Kurt Angle vs. The Miz vs. Sheamus vs. Triple H
Who will win the match?
Who will be the first person eliminated?

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER
CM Punk vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Undertaker
Who will win the match?
Who will be the first person eliminated?

Good luck, folks!

Winners In Bold.

US CHAMPIONSHIP

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

LAST MAN STANDING

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Who will win the match? Kurt Angle
Who will be the first person eliminated? Sheamus

CM Punk vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Undertaker
Who will win the match? CM Punk
Who will be the first person eliminated? Big Show

US CHAMPIONSHIP

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

LAST MAN STANDING

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Who will win the match? Triple H.
Who will be the first person eliminated? Sheamus.

Who will win the match? The Undertaker.
Who will be the first person eliminated? Big Show.

Winners in bold

US CHAMPIONSHIP

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

LAST MAN STANDING

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Who will win the match? Daniel Bryan
Who will be the first person eliminated? Edge

Who will win the match? Undertaker
Who will be the first person eliminated? Jeff Hardy

US CHAMPIONSHIP

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

LAST MAN STANDING

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Who will be the first person eliminated? Edge

GCB, I don't think pin/submission is valid for the Last Man Standing match

US CHAMPIONSHIP

Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio PIN / SUBMISSION / DQ / COUNTOUT

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

LAST MAN STANDING

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Who will be the first person eliminated? The Miz

CM Punk vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston vs.The Undertaker

US CHAMPIONSHIP

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

LAST MAN STANDING

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Who will be the first person eliminated? The Miz

Who will win the match? CM Punk
Who will be the first person eliminated? Christian

Where is this masterpiece then?

Oh dear. #pathetic

GCBECHAMBER.png

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2011 | @ THE JOE LOUIS ARENA, DETROIT, MICHIGAN
*** PREVIEW ***

Six weeks from WrestleMania 27, the WWE Universe head into Detroit for the annual Elimination Chamber, the final, brutal, stop on the long winding road that is heading for Atlanta. Royal Rumble winner John Cena is already assured of his place in the WrestleMania main event but there are fourteen other WWE superstars that could tonight secure their spot as well. On SMACKDOWN’s side of things, the Elimination Chamber match for the blue brand features six guys vying to be the World Champion and face Cena at WrestleMania. The RAW Elimination Chamber match will determine the number one contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania whilst the WWE Champion will be decided when John Morrison challenges Wade Barrett for the title. Speaking of Cena, he will be in action as well as he faces up to his long time nemesis, Randy Orton, who is adamant that Cena will not make it to WrestleMania despite his Rumble win. What an amazing night we have ahead of us …

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

For months, Cena and Orton have been at each other’s throats although many people, Cena included, would argue that this feud began a long time earlier than that. For years, John Cena has been the poster boy of the WWE, the “Face of the WWE” and, according to the man himself, the man the WWE Universe could count on to stand up and rid the WWE of the threat of the bad guys. In 2010 alone, Cena vanquished the threat of the Animal Batista before spending much of the year standing up to the formidable force of the Nexus. Faced with a vocal minority of fans who decided to boo his every move, Cena continued to display the characteristics of the ultimate WWE superstar – but he accuses the WWE Universe of losing faith in him and taking him for granted. When the WWE Universe failed to vote Cena into the Cyber Sunday WWE Championship match between Orton and Barrett, the seeds were sown for a devastating display of petulance. At Survivor Series, whilst on Team Orton and being responsible for defending Orton’s WWE Championship, Cena deliberately, as we have since found out, allowed Justin Gabriel to hit the 450 Splash and pin him resulting in the WWE Championship heading to Barrett’s waist instead. Cena followed this by interfering in Orton’s rematch as he targeted the Viper as being the symbol of the WWE Universe’s new affections and ensured that Orton would not regain the title. Enraged, Orton has since vowed revenge on Cena – despite Cena being drafted to SMACKDOWN – although he has so far failed in his attempts; Cena won their first meeting at Vengeance and then, with a little assistance from Kurt Angle towards the end, eliminated Orton to win the Royal Rumble. Can Orton finally get his revenge tonight? Or will Cena be able to take a huge momentum boost into WrestleMania? One thing is for sure, tonight will be the conclusion of this epic battle between two of the WWE’s top stars and Orton appears to be less focused on winning this time, he would rather destroy Cena and his WrestleMania dreams.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

For months, Morrison has been building momentum and heading towards the upper echelons of Monday Night RAW. Now he has the biggest opportunity of his career as he challenges for the WWE Championship for the first time ever. After seeing off high calibre stars in Kurt Angle, Triple H and The Miz just to earn the opportunity to face Barrett, Morrison must be feeling confident that he can finally get the biggest win of his life and defeat Barrett to become WWE Champion – just in time for WrestleMania. And the timing could not be better for the popular young star. As well as being six weeks from WrestleMania, Morrison runs into a weakened Wade Barrett after his recent troubles with his former team-mates in the Nexus. After dominating the WWE and RAW for months since their arrival, the other members of Nexus have cut their ties from Barrett and tonight, for the first time ever, he defends the WWE Championship without them in his corner. Can Morrison take advantage and win his first WWE Championship? Or will Barrett be able to rise above the adversity and prove that he does deserve to be the WWE Champion even without Nexus? With WrestleMania approaching, both men will be doing all they can to get the win and head into the biggest night of the year as WWE Champion to main event WrestleMania.

SMACKDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
CM Punk (c) vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Undertaker

The World Championship is on the line in SMACKDOWN’s Elimination Chamber and it is anyone’s guess who will emerge from the demonic structure clutching the blue brand’s holy grail. Since winning the World Championship almost three months ago, CM Punk has defended the title against many different people and has managed to retain. However, tonight, six weeks before he could headline WrestleMania against John Cena, he has to somehow find a way to defeat five other men to retain the title – a tall order indeed. And not just any five men! Five of SMACKDOWN’s very best. First off, the “World’s Largest Athlete”, the colossal Big Show, a monster of a man that Punk beat to win the title and a very angry giant out for revenge. Second, Christian, the man who took CM Punk to the very limit at the Royal Rumble when he challenged, a man who CM Punk failed to beat and only retained the title thanks to Christian passing out. In truth, Punk is the man who has petitioned for Christian to be involved in the match – Punk says he wants to prove he can beat Christian – but many suggest that Christian could be the man to end Punk’s title reign. Next, the returning Jeff Hardy, who, despite his well publicised issues with his older brother, is a major danger to Punk, a former champion and a man who has a deep running issue with Punk after Punk forced him out of the WWE just over a year ago. Kofi Kingston is also challenging and many speculate that tonight is finally going to be Kofi’s night. With the Ghanaian getting closer and closer and closer to SMACKDOWN’s top prize, the 2010 Breakout Star is determined that he will find a way tonight and finally win the big one to become World Champion. And, as if that wasn’t enough for Punk, having finally seen off the threat of his brother, Kane, The Undertaker is competing in the match – with WrestleMania in sight, we all know what the Deadman is capable of and if he wins the World Championship tonight, John Cena would have to break the Streak to win the title. Which one of SMACKDOWN’s top stars will be World Champion at WrestleMania and face Cena in the main event? The ominous Elimination Chamber will provide the answers.

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH

Six of RAW’s best also clash in the Chamber but they will not be battling to win a title; they will battle to earn a shot at the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. With Wade Barrett and John Morrison battling it out for the title at another point, these six will be looking to earn their spot in the main event by outlasting the other five here tonight. Will Daniel Bryan be able to take the next step in his promising career? Since arriving with the Nexus in the summer, Bryan has got on a roll and he won the US Championship from The Miz within months of this. Despite losing the title to Justin Gabriel at Vengeance, Bryan is making great strides in the WWE and his career has impressed many so far. One of his opponents tonight will be the infinitely more experienced, in the WWE anyway, Rated R Superstar Edge. Despite his array of titles and accomplishments, the RAW General Manager Shawn Michaels has been stubborn with Edge and has refused him title chances over the past months. With the tension between them building, Edge finally earned the right to be in the Chamber tonight with a controversial win over Chris Jericho on RAW last week through use of an exposed turnbuckle. One man who had no such problems qualifying was Kurt Angle and he heads into the Chamber feeling confident. With his gold medal around his neck and his Team Angle behind him, Kurt has gained so much momentum lately and heads into the Chamber with a lot of expectation that he will challenge for the title at WrestleMania. However, he could not prevent his nemesis Triple H qualifying for the Chamber and the Game, one of the most experienced men in the WWE, will be out to show he deserves another huge title opportunity tonight as he heads into the Chamber having competed in the most Chamber matches and won more than any other star in the WWE. Money in the Bank contract holder The Miz has also earned the right to enter the Chamber tonight and he has to be applauded for that; it would be easy for Miz to sit back and watch the Chamber match content that he has the contract for a title shot whenever he wants. However, he wants to win it on the biggest stage and qualifying for WrestleMania could see him win the WWE Championship in the WrestleMania main event – a big incentive for any guy with as much arrogance as he has. Finally, the unpredictable Irish Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, heads into the Chamber as the favourite. He has been tearing every guy he meets apart of late, he has two huge recent wins over Triple H and he appears to be the most destructive man to enter the RAW Chamber – mixing him with the steel and chain appears to be a recipe for injury and disaster. Which man will challenge for the WWE Championship in six weeks?

The first act of Del Rio when he arrived in the WWE was to target his fellow countryman, Rey Mysterio. And target him he did. Within weeks, Del Rio had two victories over Rey and then, one SMACKDOWN, injured the arm of Mysterio and left him on the shelf just as he did with Christian weeks later. Although he failed to damage Christian as much, he has been on a massive roll in the WWE so far, losing one match in the six months he has been here and winning the Intercontinental Championship back at Cyber Sunday over four months ago from Dolph Ziggler. With Evan Bourne and Mark Henry defeated in recent months, Del Rio was a favourite to win the Rumble but he was shocked by the return of Mysterio and we now have an Intercontinental Championship match that should tell us how far Del Rio can go here in the WWE. Can he beat one of the best in the WWE and show he is destined to be a WWE or World Champion someday? Or can Mysterio take revenge on Del Rio and take away his previous Intercontinental Championship?

ALSO:

Justin Gabriel defends the gold against Ted DiBiase.

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Maryse defends the title in a Triple Threat match against former champion Layla and Michelle McCool – accompanied by the ominous Kharma of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back