Gauging Interest

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
If I ran two separate Death Pools, one for wrestlers and one for celebrities, with the winner for the wrestling one getting a prize of some sort at the end of the year (a wrestling DVD of the winner's choice, plus the copy of season 1 of Thunder in Paradise I have lying around somewhere), would you guys be up for it?

If you've never done a death pool, you make a list of 10 celebrities/wrestlers, who you feel has a chance to die this year for whatever reason. For each wrestler you pick correctly that dies, you get 100 years, minus their age in points. So, say for example that you pick Colonel Debeers. If he dies, you get 36 points (100-64).

You also get bonus points for ranking. Whoever you put #1 earns you 10 bonus points, #2 gets 9, so on and so forth.

DON'T make your picks just yet, I just want to see who would be interested. I'll put up the relevant threads at some point next month.

what if one of my picks dies by then?

Bonus points if you kill said celebrity?

Sorry but I find this vile. I don't understand why anyone would want to gain off of someones death.

what if one of my picks dies by then?

Bonus points if you kill said celebrity?

You'll be allowed to edit your picks as much as you want before the January 1 deadline.

If you knock off the celebrity, then sure, I can allow bonus points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back