Gagne Incident

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Now I couldn;t find anything on this, so I shall post it here. I may be going crazy in my old age, so if it exists please don't shoot me.

The death of a 97-year-old man who was reportedly pushed by former pro wrestling star Verne Gagne has been called a homicide.

The coroner's report says Helmut Gutmann died of complications from a broken hip after he was pushed Jan. 26 at a nursing home in Bloomington.

While today's news release does not mention Gagne by name, Gutmann's wife and daughter have said the 83-year-old Gagne apparently threw Gutmann to the floor. At the time, both men suffered from dementia. Gutmann also had pulmonary disease.

Bloomington police are investigating.

Gagne wrestled at the University of Minnesota. He turned to pro wrestling in 1950 and wrestled into the early 1980s.

So if it turns out Gagne killed this man...will that have change your opinions on him, much like it has with many of you and Chris Benoit?

An old man with dementia pushed another old man with dementia who dies as a result. No cant say it really changes my opinion of him.

I dont have nothing against Gagne. From what I understand he didnt die the second I pushed him anyway.

You can see where Lee's going with it, and it makes sense. I have no problem with what Gagne did.

People just can't imagine that Chris Benoit's brain was essentially the same as Gagne's, except that Benoits body was still the body of a 40 year old man, and not an 83 year old man.

I actually live in Bloomington, and from what I hearing from the people who were around the area at the time, Gagne didn't push him, but more did a wrestling slam type move on him.

And if he really did do a wrestling move on him, Gagne Must have been really out of it to do something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back