• Continue

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Cancel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
I wanted to send a private message to everybody but it would take too long to do so i decided to post this here.

I want to take over the prediction contest as a way to save this for being taken out from the board mostly because i feel it'S fun way to keep interest in the WWE PPV.

Having said that, i see not just on this section but pretty much the whole board in general is pretty much dead and i feel having a revamp version of the prediction contest would maybe help bring peoples back

So here what i want from the members of this board.

1. Answer the poll question

2. If you are interested in keeping this going and have a idea of something new that i could add to the contest just let me know.

3. If you would be interested for NXT takeover to be included in the contest.

You have until the go home show before WWE Evolution to let me know one way or the other

I don't really watch much wrestling anymore, but I do enjoy being in the contest. Not sure what changes to make. I like it as is. Hope you keep it going and can keep the participation up. Not really interested in NXT, but that's just me.

I'd love to keep it going. That said, it's a lot of work for no participation. It'll succeed if someone with a bit of drive takes it on. Like I said, give it a go and see how you get on.

o.k, so guys help me out here, if i can get at less 5 peoples to votes to keep it going, i'm going to do a test run for evolution if i get more then 10 votes then i will do both the saudi arabia show and survivor series, if i get more then 20 votes, i doing the whole year.

The point of this is to keep the predictions section open, if i see that nobody cares to participate by the end of the year, i'm just going to ask for this section to close down because it makes no sense to do all the works and nobody participate.

So in the end, the balls is in your court. Prove me that you really want this to survive and i will keep it alive, if nobody shows up then that's to bad, after TLC the section is over as far as i'm concern.

I'd like for it to continue as it's the only thing I come on here for.

I don't watch the NXT Takeover's anymore and I won't be watching the Evolution PPV either but I'd still predict for them if they came out. Wouldn't be the first time I've posted predictions for PPV's that I haven't seen.

Got no changes in mind. I like the way it is.

I would've thought with less people posting, it would be less of a hassle for prediction league runners to count scores, come up with cards/championship matches etc. as opposed to many people posting. But I'm not a prediction league runner, so I wouldn't know.

Would be a shame if this went under, I've been participating in this thing since Theo was running it years ago. Hope you guys can keep it going but if not it had a good run and was fun to do.

I'd like for it to continue as it's the only thing I come on here for.

I don't watch the NXT Takeover's anymore and I won't be watching the Evolution PPV either but I'd still predict for them if they came out. Wouldn't be the first time I've posted predictions for PPV's that I haven't seen.

Got no changes in mind. I like the way it is.

I would've thought with less people posting, it would be less of a hassle for prediction league runners to count scores, come up with cards/championship matches etc. as opposed to many people posting. But I'm not a prediction league runner, so I wouldn't know.

Would be a shame if this went under, I've been participating in this thing since Theo was running it years ago. Hope you guys can keep it going but if not it had a good run and was fun to do.

Thanks for the feedback, i will do my best to run this the best then i can because like you, this is the reason i started coming on this board and i love this prediction.

Haven't been around lately, but if participation keeps this thing alive than I'll be active from now on. It'd be shitty to see the PC go away.

I decided to make some small change to the game since it seems like some of us want to keep it going but where not enough to keep it the way it is.

So, first of all, instead of having 4 championships i will merge both the raw and smackdown title as well as the secondary titles so we are going to be playin for 2 titles instead of 4. Also i'm taking away the extra 5 points for each answers. Where going back to the old system of just counting the confidence number for who will win instead of giving 5 point + the number. It's going to be easier for me to count who won that way.

For now that's about it, if this become popular again, i might bring in some new stuff to make this game more exciting but for now that's how the game will be starting with WWE evolution.

So Change of plan, i've decided to go with this saturday's super showdown instead of evolution to start the prediction game again and i will skip the Evolution PPV instead and go directly to crowning jewel as the next event. So i know i won't get a lot of people joining in because of the last minute change in plan but still. I plan to keep this open until at less the end of 2018. After that if i see that i only get the same 5 or 6 peoples, i'm just going to ask if we can just close it.

Like i wrote before, i'm giving this thing a chance until TLC, if i see that it's really doesn'T work and there no interest then i will stop doing it and they can do what they want with it. So if you don't count super showdown and evolution (which i'm skipping) we have three event left to make this thing popular again.

As a protest to the crowning jewel event, i'm still going to doing the contest but it won't count in the total of the contest, it will be just for fun also i know it's last minute but just for fun i will do a evolution contest as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back