Funko Pop Vinyls

I've been thinking for awhile about starting a collection of these. Is it a hobby worth getting into?

My advice is if you collect them to make them a bit random rather than "I'll collect all the Marvel ones" as there are so many exclusives for them.

My advice is if you collect them to make them a bit random rather than "I'll collect all the Marvel ones" as there are so many exclusives for them.

Yeah I'd probably go pretty random with the ones I'd get, though I'd have to try and get as many WWE ones as I could find. They are cheaper than I thought they'd be at $8-12 a piece, I was expecting about $20 a piece. I'm going to a comiccon next week so maybe I'll see if there's any there that perk my interest.

Yeah I'd probably go pretty random with the ones I'd get, though I'd have to try and get as many WWE ones as I could find. They are cheaper than I thought they'd be at $8-12 a piece, I was expecting about $20 a piece. I'm going to a comiccon next week so maybe I'll see if there's any there that perk my interest.

Not sure in the US but always worth checking a few places out. For example I've just bought some Harry Potter Pops and one website had Triwizard Harry cheaper whilst the other had Luna cheaper.

CfC4KVPWQAAh-nT.jpg

CfC4IwjWIAAkQvt.jpg

The Dementor one is incredible, you can't really tell the detail in it.

A bit disappointed in Luna as you can see the break in her hair on the top, there was a mark on it and it's far too top heavy to stand up by itself.

CfhZyvHWwAEO_XD.jpg

CfhZ0WbXIAEhBGJ.jpg

CfhZ2mrWEAAuPJm.jpg

I especially like Draco on this one, his hair looks great. The detail on Sirius is pretty good but you can't see it. Triwizard Harry is (like Luna) a bit top heavy, also disappointing is that his name is in red on the back, it should be in gold.

The next three I didn't like the look of but bought anyway because I'm a completionist. I'm very impressed by the quality on all three. Now HP fans will know Hermione should be in pale blue but the detail on the front and back makes up to it. Ron's Yule Ball get up is brilliant and I love the Dumbledore colour scheme.

CfhaJSbXEAAo7wR.jpg

CfhaKzSWcAA63Yp.jpg

CfhaMC_WwAAEeML.jpg

CfhaNw3WsAE1Ifn.jpg

So I've started collecting these. Found ones for White Goodman and Peter La Fleur at comic con and had to buy them since I love the movie Dodgeball. Will post pictures when I get home.

I think I wanna get some WWE ones and the avengers next.

Is it better to keep these in the box or no? I can't decide.

Depedns what you want to do with them. I have the boxes for all the Harry Potter ones only because I threw my previou boxes out and some have really gone up in price.

So far I'm thinking I'll display them in the boxes. I know how I am and I'll lose the boxes or throw them away if not and this will be better if I ever decide to sell them. Either way I'm gonna need to find some place to display them.

Also here's the pics I said I'd post.

12974508_1157818637570017_2211968244900844896_n.jpg

13006499_1157818650903349_7912255713667341947_n.jpg

Well worth my 20 dollars to get these (they were selling for 10 dollars a piece at the con) and I'm already looking at ones to get next. Probably will start a Marvel collection which I'll begin with Stan Lee.

WOTCHA! Two limited edition Harry Potter ones, not in UK for 2 months but it worked out cheaper to import from the US then it would be to buy in the UK in June.

Ch4uzkIW0AAlzqQ.jpg

Ch4u3EhXEAA28uc.jpg

I would like to start collecting all the marvel, GOT, walking dead, and others but the space is something I am currently lacking at the moment.

I ran out of space for the ones I have awhile ago, now instead of having them all displayed in one or two places, I have them all over my house.

Барбоса;5490547 said:
Got my Perfect Cell and Predator shipped from US recently and it was a couple of pounds cheaper.

Yeah including postage it was £22 where if I wait for UK release it's about £26 with postage.

I ran out of space for the ones I have awhile ago, now instead of having them all displayed in one or two places, I have them all over my house.

I'm up to three places so far.

I don't have any of these, but I do have a somewhat similar type of thing called Nendoroids. I currently have Madoka and Homura from Madoka, and I am looking to get hold of a Marth from Fire Emblem one.

Spoilered for space; I don't have my own pictures so have some promotionals off their website

3cec906758d79ff77a1e2e3841894a18.jpg

a0c449bd70ee9fd5d2427613c2b14fe9.jpg

Nendroids can be pretty pricey, I saw a Kirby one for £50 yesterday in town.

A lot of them come with loads of attachments and different faces and stuff, so it can vary quite a bit.

They even have some NJPW wrestlers, but I don't know who the frigg any of them are tbh.

There's actually a Nakamura statuette which is realistic looking, produced by the same company, but no Nendoroid.

Nendos are great but they're a bit like Funko in that some just don't work with the style. I have tons of figmas and other figures though. I also have a Parfom Aigis from Persona 3 which is like nendo but I prefer the style.

That said, I want the Toon Link nendoroid so bad.

Don't have a picture of my whole collection but my collection is growing quickly. After getting the Dodgeball ones I went out and picked up Captain America, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Winter Solider, Black Widow w/ Captain America's Shield, Deadpool, Ultron, The Rock and Wolfpack Sting.

Thankfully I bought a shelving unit to display them on and on each of the bottom 3 shelves I can fit a little over 40. Then the top shelve I figure I stack them 3 high before I'd be worried about them falling. But I doubt I'll ever end up with that many.

I can't wait for them to put out the pops for The 100 later this year like they've been teasing. I'll be scooping up every single one of those asap.

Don't have a picture of my whole collection but my collection is growing quickly. After getting the Dodgeball ones I went out and picked up Captain America, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Winter Solider, Black Widow w/ Captain America's Shield, Deadpool, Ultron, The Rock and Wolfpack Sting.

Let me guess, you buy most of those at Gamestop right?

Thankfully I bought a shelving unit to display them on and on each of the bottom 3 shelves I can fit a little over 40. Then the top shelve I figure I stack them 3 high before I'd be worried about them falling. But I doubt I'll ever end up with that many.

Lol, oh you'll fill that shelving up in no time trust me. POPS! are basically plastic little tribbles that take over your house.

Let me guess, you buy most of those at Gamestop right?

Yeah. Biggest selection of any store I've seen so far besides FYE.

Lol, oh you'll fill that shelving up in no time trust me. POPS! are basically plastic little tribbles that take over your house.

It's possible but as of right now I could get all the ones on my list to get and not even come close to having the thing filled. I also don't have space right now for them anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back