Funko Pop Vinyls

I follow a guy on instagram called El_duderino_customs and he's amazing at them.

It's nice. I still might pick up the other Ginny since I have 2 Harry's but I have other ones I need/want more first.

Is it Barnes and Noble exclusive the Quidditch one? May try and pick one up when I'm over next month.

I just googled them and saw an Etsy store that looked good and relatively inexpensive. His other worked looked good.

Not ordered a custom one yet, advantage of the Harry Potter ones looking like me without a beard :lmao:

Actually Matrix which number Ginny you talking? #50? I don't think #53 is out yet.

Picked up Jovie for my ELF collection today. Was hunting for WWE ones I didn't have but I'll settle for what I got.

Turns out Forbidden Planet have had a delay in receiving their stock for the Razor Ramon and Retro Rock pops so I'll have to wait a while before I get them, a bit disappointing as they were supposed to have arrived at the end of Dec and have been on preorder since Nov.

Standard for Forbidden Planet to be honest, but you will get them.

The Rock Retro and Razor Ramon were FINALLY dispatched today, so hopefully I will have them tomorrow :)

The Razor one has 2 versions, I’d prefer Hall in the nWo gear and it’s pot luck which you get so fingers crossed I get that one, but the regular Razor is still awesome.

WWE wise just those two, surfer Sting and Luger but it's toyfair so they've announced a fair few of non WWE ones.

jpeg

1436_3266_20331_WWE_SurferSting_Luger_2Pk_POP_FYE_large.png

WWE wise just those two, surfer Sting and Luger but it's toyfair so they've announced a fair few of non WWE ones.

jpeg

1436_3266_20331_WWE_SurferSting_Luger_2Pk_POP_FYE_large.png

That Jake is really cool!

Would never have guessed in a million years that was Luger though, looks like Piper in his ring gear without the kilt on.

So FP have just got two pop exclusives in of HP:

HP on the firebolt for £15. I got it for Smyths for £10
Ginny Weasley Quidditch for £15. I got it in the US for $9

New WWE Pops announced

Kurt Angle
Hardy Boyz twin pack
Vince McMahon (2 versions)
Triple H (2 versions- 1 is the skull king)
Sgt Slaughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back