Funko Pop Vinyls

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I've a steady collection slowly building on this but I wanted to know does anyone else collect them?

I like the scope one can have, for example:

Darkseid, Mycroft Holmes, Harley Quinn, Stewie Griffin:
CZnpTWmWIAMtCJy.jpg

Michaelangelo, Death Stroke, He-Man, Lion-O and Nightwing:
CZnpXHZWwAAe6mT.jpg

Superman, Robin and White Ranger
CZnpUrNWQAAowtE.jpg

Fred Flintstone, Magneto, Cyclops and Egon:
CZnpV94WAAAz_MC.jpg

I've also just started the Harry Potter ones:

Harry with the sword of Gryffindor and Harry in his Quidditch garb.
CZnpeC5WwAAfnRT.jpg

Hagrid
CZnpguIXEAE8Kmv.jpg
He who should not be named
CZnpi0pW0AA384n.jpg

I bought my daughter a Hot Topic Exclusive of Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance for her birthday.

I started collecting them within the past year or so, I currently have 11.

-Jax Teller (SOA)
-Opie Winston (SOA)
-Randy "Macho Man" Savage (WWE)
-Ric Flair (WWE Target Exclusive)
-Brock Lesnar (WWE)
-Rocket Racoon (GotG)
-Dancing Baby Groot (GotG)
-Holiday Dancing Baby Groot (GotG)
-Rey (Star Wars)
-Dalek (Doctor Who- Gamestop Exclusive)
-Daenerys Targaryen (GoT)

I tend to just collect characters I like the most. I want to get more GoT, Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, & a few more WWE ones. I also find they make great birthday/Christmas gifts for pretty much anyone, I've given some as gifts to everyone from my mom to my cousins little kids, & they always go over well.

Me and my girlfriend (especially my girlfriend) collect these. She and I tend to buy them for one another for our birthdays, Christmas' etc...

Counting them now I have...oh dear lord I have 39. Think my favourite at the moment is Dick Dastardly.

Just bought two more today, Poe Dameron, & B&W Darryl Dixon.

The four I'm actively hunting for right now are Tyrion Lannister, Slimer, Gizmo, & Capt. Jack Harkness. I'm also looking for a CM Punk at a reasonable price but that seems to be a challenge as every time I find one they want like $35 or more for him, sorry but he's just not worth that much to me.

To add I had to go and replace it because when I took it out the box there was a snot on the back!

I never expressed interest in collecting bobble heads or mini figures or anything like that, but for some reason I received 4 of them this holiday season. Only 2 were Funkos, though. They were Cyclops and Deadpool. I also got a little Daniel Bryan from a WWE mystery box thing and a bigger Cyclops bobble head.

At least my friends know I like Cyclops.

I have Dancing Baby Groot, Captain America, Darth Vader, and my personal favorite BB8 in all his adorableness. Next is probably 11th Doctor or Dalek.

I also have Captain America, Deadpool, and dancing Baby Groot Keychains.

So another 4 Harry Potter ones announced.

That takes the total up to 22. Why did I decide to collect these ones? Ha!

I have a Daniel Bryan regular sized one and an Andre the Giant mini one, which came in a mystery box. My girlfriend has a ton, though. I need to try finding the Gerard Way one for her, though, since MCR is one of her favorite bands.

I picked up a Vegeta Funko Pop a couple weeks ago. I really don't have space for too many but the Vegeta one was bad ass with him wearing a Saiyan scanner so I snapped it up.

My daughter has an ungodly amount of mini figures. Her Shopkins collection is even worse.

I don't collect them, but I do have a fantastic Sackboy one I got for Christmas. Super detailed and textured, was dead impressed.

51SisWzWFgL._SY355_.jpg

That said...I have been tempted by the Hogan and Savage ones, as well as custom ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back