• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fueds that never happened?

Austin V Hogan we saw the Rock Hogan feud but we didnt see the Hero take on the Anti Hero imagine this it would be quite a epic battle maybe not so much as Rock Hogan but up their with it.

Rock HBK: By the time the rock was up the top HBK was gone but if HBK had stayed i could see this happening the ultimate performer taking on the most charismatic star in the WWE could it be big like Hogan Rock.

For me it is simple. Rock vs HBK.

Could you imagine the promo work alone from this feud? It would be amazing and the match would be one of those, "instant classics." This is the feud that I feel cheated on. This is the one that I wanted to see so bad in the late 90's. When HBK came back and was the comissioner of Raw, he was actually with the Rock and the Corporation. When HBK came back to SD to be the special Ref for the Rock vs HHH, he SCM the Rock. I wanted to see them feud so bad, but it will never happen.

This is an interesting question.

Feuds that could have, or should have happened are always an interesting point of discussion.

My picks would be

Hulk Hogan vs Steve Austin - The Money match. It has near enough 0% chance of happening, but the two biggest stars of all time squaring off would have been the Wrestling moment. What makes it even more intriguing is that fans would have no idea who would come out on top.

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels - This could have built in to such an intense feud. Like most things in Wrestling they could have played on the real life friction between the two. This could have been a long, ongoing feud with title changes, and possible character switches ala Bret Hart & Steve Austin at Wrestlemania 13.

The Rock vs Randy Orton - One of the few legends Orton didn't square off against. The Rock, while still a young man, is a modern day legend and so could easily become part of Orton's hit-list.

Bret Hart vs Randy Orton - If Bret Hart had not had his concussion and Stroke, then Hart & Orton would have most certainly been a major feud/angle. Much like The Rock, Bret Hart would have been on the 'Legend Killer's' list.

Sting vs Shawn Michaels - While I am glad that Sting has never been a part of the WWF/E as I think they would have ruined him, Sting vs Shawn Michaels is still a match that I wish would happen. I think that like Rock & Michaels there could be a series of matches. If Michaels were to be booked as the Heel in the feud, then the TV between the two could make for a pretty intense feud.

Sting vs The Undertaker - This too is a match I have longed for. I don't see this being a feud as such, maybe just a one or two match programme. With both Wrestlers having other worldly aspects to their characters, the build up would be something amazing. I would love to see Sting & The Taker face off.

The Road Warriors vs The Dudley Boyz - The two most successful Tag Teams of all time. This really should have been booked. It would have been a Tag Team historians dream, and a Tag Team match for the ages.

WWF/E had the chance to do most of these feuds, and some of them would still be possible today.

This feud is still possible to pull off...but I really want to see Jericho vs. The Undertaker. I'd love those two to face off at WM. I think the fued, would be so badass. And the match, would be an instant "show-stealer". I would've also loved to see Chyna feud with Beth. I think it would've been pretty entertaining. I would've loved to see Cena and Rock feud. I think the match would be damn entertaining. And the crowd, especially if this match was at Wrestlemania, would be insane. Another feud that I woud've loved to see would have been Austin (at the peak of this popularity) vs. Hogan (at the peak of his popularity). I would have also loved to see, Edge vs. Piper. And lastly, I would've loved to see Sable vs. Sunny feud.

A feud I would've loved to see is Randy Savage vs The Rock.
In my eyes, that would literally be the perfect feud. The matches would be exciting as hell, with Savage's agility and The Rock's explosiveness. The crowd would be on their feet through the whole thing.
Between Rock's wit on the mic and Savage's insanity on the mic, it would be amazing outside the ring too.
While Hogan vs The Rock was the traditional "dream match", Savage vs Rocky should be alongside it because you know they would bring the best out of each other in every single way.

The Undertaker:
vs Chris Jericho

Because he is a really good heel wrestler and I think he could bring out a really good feud with The Undertaker. They have fought in tag team matches, but never a 1 on 1 match which has to happen sometime before WrestleMania or at WrestleMania.

vs Doink the Clown
Because I thought how The Undertaker plays mind games with his opponents, well why not have evil Doink be the one to play mind games with The Undertaker, like play dirty tricks on The Undertaker backstage and during some of his matches.

vs Eddie Guerrero
It could be very funny with how Eddie Guerrero trys to crack a smile on The Undertakers face. Like for example how they paired Al Snow and Steve Blackman up together. With Al Snow being the funny guy and Steve Blackman being the serious tough guy.

Other Undertaker feuds with no reason:
vs Rey Mysterio
vs Ted DiBiase, Jr.

Shawn Michaels:
vs Eddie Guerrero

Because both have a similar history with Eddie Guerrero having to overcome his demons and Shawn Michaels finding God again. Both are very good at wrestling and both have good mic skills.

vs John Morrison
Because people say he is the next Shawn Michaels of the WWE and I believe it when people say that because he is very talented like Shawn Michaels and for them to face off 1 on 1 instead of a tag team match would not only be a dream match of John Morrisons, but a dream match for all of us.

vs Rey Mysterio
Because both are very excellent at there wrestling skills and both would be very entertaining to watch. I ranked there 1 match against each other at the Eddie Guerrero tribute show as one of my favorite matches of Shawn Michaels.

vs The Hart Dynasty
Because they could gain revenge for what happened at the Montreal Screwjob and they could have Bret Hart with them too which I doubt would happen, but it wouldn't be a bad idea.

vs The Rock
Simply because these 2 superstars are the very best I have ever seen and to see them both face off against each other would be like writing a perfect song.

The Rock:
vs Bret Hart

Because both are really popular wrestlers and everyone would like to see this match happen.

vs John Cena
Because it's the past vs present and it's a rare thing to see that happen.

vs Randy Orton
Because Randy Orton could add another future Hall of Famer to his list of legends he has beaten.

vs Triple H
Because The Rock and Triple H is in my opinion The Rocks best feud of all-time and to see them go at it one more time would be really something.

Other The Rock feuds with no reason:
vs Chris Jericho
vs Kurt Angle

Randy Orton:
vs Bret Hart

Because Bret Hart is a really big legend like the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels and that would really make Randy Orton a threat.

vs Eddie Guerrero
Both are really interesting to watch and I have seen them only once face off and it's too bad they didn't get into a feud at all.

vs Jeff Hardy
Because they had a fanatistic match at Royal Rumble, but they didn't let it go on a little bit further and they are both really talented wrestlers.

vs Ted DiBiase, Jr.
Because both are similar in there styles of wrestling.

Other Randy Orton feuds with no reason:
vs Kane

Jeff Hardy:
vs Charlie Haas

Because Charlie Haas is really good and they don't use him well, I have seen single matches with him and if he had a short feud with Jeff Hardy, that could make him into a challenger for the mid-card title.

vs Evan Bourne
Because both are high-flyers and it could be a really fast paced match.

vs Rey Mysterio
Same as Evan Bourne, both could have a fast paced match.

Edge:
vs Christian

Because I would like to see another feud between them if they don't get paired with each other again.

vs Chris Jericho
Because it would show who the most powerful Canadian is in the WWE.

vs CM Punk
Both can really entertain the crowd with there wrestling abilities and it shows whenever they faced off against each other 1 on 1.

vs John Morrison
Because they had an entertaining match on SmackDown a while ago before Edge got injured and I really enjoyed it along with everyone else.

vs Shelton Benjamin
Because I liked the chemistry they both had when they faced each other in the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania 21.

Jack Swagger:
vs Kurt Angle

Because Jack Swagger and Kurt Angle are similar with there backgrounds and there wrestling styles.

Other Jack Swagger feuds with no reason:
vs Dolph Ziggler
vs The Miz
vs The Undertaker

Kurt Angle:
vs Bret Hart

Because both are very mat skilled wrestlers.

vs Chris Jericho
Because I really liked this feud and it seems to me that they didn't have a long feud with each other back in the day.

vs CM Punk
Because CM Punk and Kurt Angle would be really entertaining like how Kurt Angle faced Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 21.

vs Jeff Hardy
Because I saw there one match for a King of the Ring qualifying match back in the day and it was really entertaining.

vs Ken Shamrock
Because both are really good at the ankle lock.

Tag Teams:
Edge and Christian vs The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

Because both tag teams are really good and athletic in the ring.

Hardy Boyz vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Because it would be like wrestling the Hardy Boyz doubles.

The Legacy vs The Hart Dynasty
Because it's a feud between 2 teams that are the future of the WWE and it also is a feud between 2 teams that show a lot of family history in there tag teams.

Divas:
Ashley Massaro vs Lita

Because both are punk rockers and it would be interesting to see them go at it.

Michelle McCool vs Stacy Keibler
Because both are really sexy and have long legs. They could face off in another ZZ Tops Legs match.

Beth Phoenix vs Natalya Neidhart
Because both divas are strong.

Maryse Ouellet vs Trish Stratus
Because both are Canadian and it would prove who the sexiest Canadian is in the WWE.

My list is fairly short, but here goes. Keep in mind, all Stars would of course be in their Primes.

• Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
This would be the real Icon vs. Icon Match of the Century. I still believe it should have been these two at WM X8 with Rock teaming with Undertaker to face the Outsiders instead. To me, it would have made more sense.

• Outsiders (Hall and Nash) vs. D-Generation X (HBK and HHH) with 1-2-3-6-X-Pac as the Special Guest Referee
Clique vs. Kliq. I would have loved to have seen this match with the history of these 5 men. I feel they were the greatest Stable to never exist.

• Four Horsemen (Flair, Anderson, Blanchard, and Windham w/Dillon / Flair, Benoit, Malenko, Mongo w/Anderson) vs. New World Order (Hogan, Nash, Hall, Giant w/ DiBiase) vs. DX Army (HHH, Pac, Road Dogg, Bad @$$ w/ Chyna) with HBK as the Special Guest Referee
The Dream Match part would be the Windham Era, all in their primes, but the Reality Match part is, of course, the Mongo Era. This Survivor Series / War Games Match should have happened along with the Main Event of McMahon vs. Bischoff, if they could have ever agreed to it.

The rest of these are just Dream Inter – Promotional / Inter – Era (if that’s a word) Matches, just to throw it out there.

• Hulk / Ultimate Warrior vs. Sting / Lex Luger
The Top Two Stars in WWF in 1990 vs. the Top Two Stars in WCW in 1990. This match could have actually started a second Civil War among Wrestling fans in 90. Classic North vs. South. I don’t think Cena and Triple H (or HBK) vs. Undertaker and Jeff Hardy (I picked Jeff, only because of his Extreme popularity, or I would have picked someone on the current roster, like Batista or Mysterio) vs. Styles and Sting in a Triple Threat Tag Team match could even be bigger than this.

…And on the other side of that coin…

• Mega Powers vs. Ric Flair and Sting
The Top Face and Heel in WWF in 1989 vs. the Top Face and Heel in WCW in 1989. This match could have actually started a second Civil War among Wrestling fans in 89. Classic North vs. South, rivals putting their huge differences aside for the good of their respective companies. I don’t think Cena and Orton vs. Undertaker and Punk vs. Styles and Angle in a Triple Threat Tag Team match could even be bigger than this.

• Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldberg
This was the Attitude Era’s Hogan vs. Lugar or Warrior vs. Sting. Sort of similar appearances and superstardom, yet two completely different types of characters. At the time of the Undefeated Streak, I remember constantly saying, “If anyone can break it, Stone Cold can!!”.

• Andre the Giant vs. Big Show
There’s nothing I can really say about this, but I just want to see it. I’ve actually made them a Tag Team in Legends Of WrestleMania as the Giant Show.

• Hurricane, Kane, and Rosey vs. the Prince Justice Brotherhood
It’s Marvel vs. DC. Actually, maybe it would have been more entertaining to put them all in one Stable called…World Elite (play on World’s Finest)!!

• Bob Orton, Dusty Rhodes, Ted DiBiase w/ Vince vs. Legacy w/ Shane
Who hasn’t thought of this?? Fathers vs. Sons always make great Storylines.

• Brothers of Destruction vs. Fake Undertaker and Fake Kane
I just think this would be cool to see. Maybe change it up to two Takers vs. two Kanes or Real Taker and Fake Kane vs. Real Kane and Fake Taker.

• Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
The Championship Match that never happened. What was the problem anyway?? Whatever the case is, I think this match should have either happened at Unforgiven 2002 or WrestleMania XIX, right after the WWE Title Match (if Botch Lesnar didn’t do his Falling Star Press, of course, and could continue)

I could keep going.

Hogan vs. Flair vs. Austin - 1997-98 when Hogan and Austin were at their peaks and Flair being treated properly would be my dream WM Main Event.

Ultimate Warrior vs. Batista - 2 crazy jacked people

Roberts vs. Benoit - 2 in ring psychologists who can tell a good wrestling story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back