From the list, what is the worst gimmick in TNA right now?

Which gimmick do you wish TNA would drop?

• Black Machismo

• Shark Boy Stone Cold Gimmick

• Little Petey Pump

• The Guru Sonjay Dutt

• Other (Please Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T2KFreeker

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm sorry, but TNA has come a long way from where they were five years ago. Mind you, in some ways it's good and in some ways it's bad. We have seen Nascar drivers, country singers, Baseball players and suspended football players in the ring in some of the worst matches I can think of. Fine, I can live with some of this as it was a way to get people to notice, although I still damn TNA for using Pac-Man Jones, the guy is an A number one asshole. The things that are getting to me are some of the really bad gimmicks, Shark Boy as Stone Cold for example? What were they thinking? This did not help TNA or Shark Boy out at all. If anything, it made everyone and everything involved look really bad and made some people believe TNA is nothing more than trying to be WWE, a bad thing if you ask me. Little Petey Pump, oh yeah, here's a good one, Scott Steiners Mini Me, do I really7 need to go into this at all? Horrible, they really need to change this one badly. Black Machismo, now to be fair, I really hated this innitially, but it has grown on me because Jay Lethal really makes it work very well for him and at times where he needs to be serious as a character, he drops it when necessary, which is a nice touch. The Guru Sonjay Dutt, just horrid. I hate this one with a passion as it is nothing like I ever thought we would see out of Sonjay, one of the craziest SOB's I have ever seen in the ring, period!
Vote guys, and if this doesn't work for you, what gimmicks are you sick of?

I have to go with the Rock N Rave Infection. I mean seriously guitar hero wrestlers, all Rave says is We love you (insert city name here). and now Lance Hoyt is Lance Rock? Please, this is the worst thing I have ever seen in wrestling, nevermind, I forgot Admale is the RAW GM. the second worst thing I have seen in wrestling is Rock N Rave. Guru Dutt is pretty bad but even that had some substance to it, this mockery of wrestling is just crap.

You need to add "Every Gimmick in TNA" as one of the options because every one of then suck right now.

1. Jay Lethal as Macho Man? That was cool and unique and funny the first 6 months it was happening, but now......it's played out, old, stale, and boring.
2. Sharkboy as Stone Cold? A guy with a gimmick portraying a gimmick of another guy???? This one has been bad for Tna since the very first time it was talked about by the bookers. This is like one of the knockouts playing a role where they are a cross-dressing guy. I can hear Russo right now, "Get it, she's a girl that wants to be a guy that dresses and lives as a woman! This will shock the wrestling world!"
3. Eric Young? When did he get into an accident and turn into a........"gifted" person? He wasn't like that when he was a part of Team Canada?
4. Booker T as King Booker? Why not leave the king gimmick in the old kingdom? Booker t was over before King booker, so why take a step backwards?
5. Kevin Nash? Why is he even around TNA? I can remember when NWO was starting up and he asked Bischoff to round up some of the old guys to 'save" WWE from the Outsiders. Now who's the old guy?
6. Kurt Angle? Please, please, please stop with the whole MMA gimmick. You had your chance and you choose the entertainment business so SHUT UP and Wrestle!
7. So Cal Val? Stop! You'll NEVER be Miss Elizabeth
8. Oh nevermind, I've got a headache from thinking of all the stupidity that TNa puts out.

But, the OVERALL Worst gimmick in TNA is Don West. Somebody please tell him to STOp wearing shirts and ties made from the same material.

My head hurts and I'm a little stupider for thinking of TNA this long.

i think the worst is the rock n rave infection. lance rock..wtf? each time they come out now im pretty sure they're going to lose, i dont think they really are needed in TNA anymore. my second is little petey pump cause i liked him a lot as a face and he really hasnt had a good rivalry since he turned into mini scott steiner

:undertaker2:

TNA rarely has any ideas, AT ALL, so everything that they do, which is stupid is because it's recycled and excuted badly. I mean, seriously, what's original from TNA?

Joe? No. He got his following in ROH.
Christian? No. He's still the same character he played in WWE, except he calls himself Instant Classic now instead of Captain Charisma due to legal issues.
Rhino? Please.
Booker T? King Booker without the crown.
Jay Lethal? A black Randy Savage.
Eric Young? The love child of Eugene and the Hurricane.
Gail Kim is too damn generic to be considered a TNA original.
Awesome Kong got her following in Japan.
ODB got hers in the independent circuit and Ring Divas.
Team 3D? Two disgrunted fat asses who can't use the Dudley names; same guys.
Kevin Nash? Haha, same guy.
Steiner? Same guy.
Petey Williams? Steiner if he were shorter, Canadian, younger and talented.
Black Reign? Goldust with black jumpsuit and make-up.
Rellik? Redrum called; he existed first.
Sting? WCW-made.
Kurt Angle: Same guy.
Bobby Roode: JBL if he had long hair, was in shape and was younger. The only difference is we know JBL is rich in real life, whereas Roode isn't even richer than Sting; a guy who walks around in face paint and hangs around in the rafters.
Taylor Wilde: Pretty much the generic underdog gimmick.
Apu Mashfgrkgh: Whatever his TNA name is, he's still Daivari.
Shark Boy: The son of Debra and JAWS.
Kaz: The guy is more bland than margarine.
LAX: Latin World Order anyone?

So what's left?
Curry Man/Christopher Daniels: A TNA original gimmick as far as I'm concerned. Both are good; one is entertaining, the other underutitilized.
A.J Styles: Pretty generic gimmick. He's sort of TNA's Rob Van Dam. Athletic guy who can't cut a promo to save his life.
The Beautiful People: TNA originals; good ideas, actually. Plus, they bring in the ratings.
James Storm: He made the cowboy gimmick work. This is a good example of a guy who has the "it" factor and makes even something you'd think is dumb classic.
Roxxi: Not like she's that over. The fans just cheer for her because they feel sympathy she actually shaved her head.
Rock'n Rave Infection: A good comedy shtick but it won't go anywhere.

I think alotta the gimmicks in TNA are stupid.

Curry Man? Shark Boy/Shark Cold? Rock and Rave? Black Reign?
Super Eric? The Guru? Rellik? (whose name is 'killer' spelled backwards btw...OMG!!)
Awesone Kong and Raisia Seaed? Rhaka Khan? Little Petey Pump?

Gimme a fuckin break.

They look like a bunch of lame ass nerds that got kicked out of a comic book convention....

-Moose Knuckles is butt ugly
-Mike Tenay and Don West, with thier annoying screaming, stupid facial expressions, and yelling at the wrestlers ("Damn you Kurt Angle!!!" etc.)
-Team 3D look like a couple of backyard wrestlers
-Jeremy Borash = lame virgin interviewer that thinks he's cool because he was involved with the Kurt Angle/AJ/Karen storyline
-Rhino cant act/cut a promo to save his life

Can anyone even look at TNA's roster on their website and take most of them seriously?
http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/blogsection/5/37/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back