FREEDOM OF WRESTLING (CREATED BY DENZEL"BRIQ" ROMINE)

Grade FOW Empire thus far? (Not my show)

• Great

• Good

• Average

• Poor

• This..Shit Sucks (New Day chant)

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
Just to let you know this is not my promotion. I am simply posting the results for Denzel/Briq who doesn't have a WZ Forums account because he hates results and spoilers.

FREEDOM OF WRESTLING DEBUT SHOW!!!!!!! 7/27/15 (TAPED APRIL 14TH, 2015

Briq Romine: Welcome to Freedom Of Wrestling... so just last year before I started my own company I was working for 5000 and the reason why I left is because he wasn't treating me right like he treated the other superstars each and every week he had me to lay down on my back and get pin so I did it he had me to lose to every single superstar that I fought after a while I got upset cause I was not getting pushed like the other superstars was little did I know the reason why I wasn't getting pushed was because he said I was a jobber had me to lay down and get pin each in every week to lose to every superstar that step in the ring I was so upset that I told 5000 that what he was doing was wrong that he know that I am a great wrestler in the ring and on the mic he didn't listen everytime I speak he just left the room and the reason why he didn't want to hear it was because he knows deep down inside that everything I was saying was true so I told 5000 I wanted to fight him and 5000 do he got mad released me he brought me back to make a storyline out of it and I agreed as long as he gave me a push. I talked to Vince McMahon and Triple H and they told me the plan and told me to kick 5000's ass at Rock Bottom for real. While I may have lost the fight and got a legit ass kicking by 5000, I won the war because we embarrassed his company on his biggest show. Now I am out here on behalf of Vince,Triple H and on behalf of The Authority (DX (HBK,X-Pac,NAO),The Hart Foundation (Owen and Bret),Briq Romine,Beer Money.) He is telling everyone and there momma he is coming to our show tonight well were waiting. (on the mini Tron 5000 is outside the building trying to get in with his camera crew and Briq Romine's security guards it's not letting them in) GET HIM OUT OF HERE DON'T LET HIM IN THE BUILDING!!! So Daniel Bryan and Bret Hart throw them pieces of shit in the trash and light it on fire (Daniel Bryan and Bret Hart put the WCWF belts that they left with and they throw it in the trash and Vince lit it on fire and Briq kick the trash can) there will be a tournament for the FOW World Heavyweight and the US Champion so on that note here is your new IC Champion Bret Hart psych X-Pac lets start the damn show

FOW Championship Tournament Match: Bobby Roode vs. Sheamus
This is a tournament for the FOW Championship Coming to the ring from Peterborough, Canada weighting at 240 pounds he is part of Beer Money is Bobby Roode and is opponent coming to the ring from Cabra, Dublin weighting at 267 pounds is The Great White Sheamus
Bobby Roode hit his finisher Sheamus reversed it and set him up for his finisher James Storm ran down to the ring and gave Bobby Roode a beer bottle and distracted the ref Bobby Roode hit Sheamus with the beer bottle and went for the pin the ref sees the pin and he count 1 2 3 (ding ding ding) and the winner is Bobby Roode

FOW Championship Tournament Match: Andre The Giant vs. Shawn Michaels
Coming to the ring from San Antonio, Texas weighting at 225 pounds he is part of DX is The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels and his opponent coming to the ring from Paris, France weighting at 520 is Andrew The Giant
Shawn Michaels dose his comeback to Andrew setting him up for the Sweet Chain Music and he pulls it off Shawn's going for the pin 1 2 and a kick out on 2 Shawn gets up and gets ready to do another sweet chain music Andrew big boot to Shawn Michaels and setting him up for The Choke Slam and he went for the pin 1 2 3 (ding ding ding) and the winner is Andre The Giant

FOW Championship Tournament Match: Triple H vs. The Rock
Coming to the ring from Weston, Connecticut weighting at 255 is The Game Triple H and his opponent coming from Hayward, California weighting at 260 pounds is The Rock
The Rock throw Triple H out of the ring and pick him up and threw him to the barricade he did that the three times back to back The Rock about to bang his head on the pole but Triple H stopped it and bang his head on the pole and then put him into the ring of the count of 7 Triple H is setting him up for the Pedigree Triple H jumped off the turnbuckle and got caught by The Rock Bottom The Rock went for the pin 1 2 3 (ding ding ding) and your winner is The Rock

FOW Championship Tournament Match: Bret Hart vs. Arn Anderson
Coming to the ring from the
City of Calgary weighting at 234 pounds is The Hit Man Bret Hart and his opponent coming to the ring from Charlotte, North Carolina weighting at 255 pounds is Arn Anderson
Arn Anderson hit Bret Hart with a Spinebuster going for the pin 1 2 kick out on 2 Arn Anderson is arguing with the ref Bret Hart hit Arn with a Drop Kick and went for the Sharp Shooter and Arn Anderson tap out and your winner is Bret The Hit Man Hart

FOW Championship Tournament Match: Animal vs. Owen Hart
Coming to the ring from Chicago, Illinois weighting at 305 pounds he is from The Road Warriors Animal and his opponent coming from Kansas City, Missouri weighting at 229 pounds is Owen Hart
Animal put Owen Hart in the turnbuckle repeatedly stomping on his gut the ref pulls animal off of him Animal comes back and kick him in the gut some more then he swings him into the ropes going for a clothesline Owen Hart ducks swinging into the other rope going for a jumping clothesline the Animal didn't fall Owen Hart dose it again and this time the Animal falls Owen Hart set him up for the finisher and nails it he's going for the pin 1 2 and a kick out on 2 Owen Hart is trying to expose the turnbuckle Animal grabs him and body slams him now he's going for the pin 1 2 3 (ding ding ding) and the winner is Animal

Briq Romine: change of plans there won't be no tournament here tonight and for the wrestlers who participated in the tournament too bad cause I'm giving the World Heavyweight title to Triple H and for the FOW title it will be giving to Shawn Michaels and for the US title it's mine bitches!!!!!!!!! thats will be it so now you guys know who the champions are good night and goodbye and one last thing the IC title is X-Pac

FOWE EMPIRE RESULTS 8/3/15
Sheamus: I'm going to get straight to the damn point. Bobby Roode bring your ass in this ring.
Bobby Roode: what in the hell do you want.
Sheamus: what I want is a reason why your ass hit me with a beer bottle last week.
Bobby Roode: TO WIN THE DAMN MATCH!!!!. WHAT DO YOU THINK.
Sheamus: ...You scared. You can't beat me. Fair so you had to hit me with a beer bottle that your boyfriend gave you.
Bobby Roode: SHUT UP!!!!! I can beat you fairly best believe that as a matter of fact why don't you find a partner and we can settle this tonight.
Sheamus: That's the best thing you every said so far.

Sheamus Brouge Kick James Storm and attack Bobby Roode. Bobby Roode and James Storm took controller over the fight. Threw Sheamus outside the ring clear the announce table and put Sheamus threw it with a double power bomb and walk away.

(Backstage) Shawn Michaels: What do you want ?
Scott Hall: ..... I'm going to be the next FOW Champion
Shawn Michaels: Will see

Daniel Bryan: I'm calling out X-Pac so X-Pac come out here.
(X-Pac is coming out with the title)
X-Pac: What do you want.
Daniel Bryan: I brought you out here to tell you I want to face you for your title at Backlash.
X-Pac: You want my title huh. YOU WANT MY TITLE!!!!. Will guess what it ain't going to happen-
Daniel Bryan: Why not. Huh. You haven't done nothing when we was working at WCWF.
X-Pac: First of all I was in matches and I won-
Daniel Bryan: You lost. Every match and the reason why you got the title is because Briq gave it to you last week.
X-Pac: ...
Daniel Bryan: So at Backlash I will face you for it and I will win.
X-Pac: Who said you will face me for it. Cause I know one thing I will never face you for this title so good luck on becoming the IC Champion.

Sheamus: I need a tag team partner against Beer Money you in

The New Age Outlaws hit The Uso's from behind. Throwing them to barricades beating them up and they stole their titles and walk away with it.

Scott Hall: The reason Shawn Michaels is champion is because Briq Romine gave the FOW Title to his punk ass Shawn didn't deserve it. He didn't fight for it. Hell he last the tournament against Andre The Giant. He didn't even make it to see the second round but yet he's the FOW Champion. Come on. If he didn't even become Briq' s bodyguard he would never became champion. (The lights went out and when it came back on The Authority and DX is in the ring) The Authority and DX is beating up Scott Hall hitting him with finishers. Big Show just grab a chair hitting Scott Hall with it Triple H grab a sledgehammer. Big Show and Triple H is hitting him with weapons. Triple H Pedigree Scott Hall on to a steel chair. Here comes Shawn Michaels walking into the ring. Triple H pick up Scott and Shawn Michaels Sweet Chain Music Scott. There going back hitting him with weapons making him bleed everywhere. The Big Show Choke Slam Scott Hall on thumbtacks Shawn Michaels: Bitch (The Authority and DX left the ring leaving Scott Hall hopeless)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring from Phoenix, Arizona weighting at 210 pounds is Daniel Bryan. Coming to the ring from San Antonio, Texas weighting at 225 pounds he's part of DX is The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels

(Ding ding ding) Shawn and Daniel is locking up. Shawn put Daniel in a headlock. Daniel swing him to the ropes hitting him with a dropkick and another dropkick. Daniel Bryan runs up to Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels clothesline Daniel Bryan and did his Yes chant Shawn Michaels: YES! YES! YES!
Daniel Bryan got up and took him down by his legs. Bryan kicked him in the chest Shawn push him out of the way Daniel Bryan swing himself to the ropes about to pull out his finisher Shawn Michaels recounted to a body slam. Shawn went to the turnbuckle doing a elbow drop Daniel Bryan recounted to a Yes lock. X-Pac ran into the ring attacking Daniel Bryan. Shawn Michaels left the ring. X-Pac: You want this IC title you got it. At Backlash the match is going to be a no-holds-barred submission match. (ding ding ding) Justin Roberts: And the winner is by disqualification Daniel Bryan.
Sheamus ran to the ring attacking X-Pac helping out Daniel Bryan. Beer Money ran to the ring attacking Sheamus. Daniel Bryan did his finisher to X-Pac. X-Pac flew out of the ring and left. Daniel Bryan helped out Sheamus attacking James Storm. a few minutes later
Sheamus: Bobby Roode I found me a partner for tonight's match and the partner is Daniel Bryan.

(Backstage) Triple H: I want you to back down and drop out of the number 1 contender match. To be apart of The Authority.
Batista: I will not back down of the number 1 contender match. Just to join The Authority and not become the World Heavyweight champion. excuse me I got to go out in face Umaga for the number 1 contender match.

Justin Roberts: This is for the number 1 contender match. The Rock vs. Batista
He goes for the Batista bomb after 15 minutes and nails it he's going for the pin 1 2 3 (ding ding ding)
Justin Roberts: The winner is the number 1 contender "The Animal" Batista. (Triple H comes in the ring rising up Batista's hand celebrating with him)

Bret Hart: I came to FOWE thinking I was going to get something better. Wearing the WCWF title cause that's what Briq Romine wanted me to do. last week I put my title in the trash can like he wanted me to do. Then THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!! Didn't even gave me a title of his own. No instead he gave it to Shawn Michaels, Triple H, X-Pac and then gave the last one to himself. I was supposed to have the IC title now I want the US title.
Briq Romine: You don't deserve it what have you have done in this company to have a title. NOT A DAMN THING!!!!! The only thing you deserve is to be a damn jobber and as long as you're here in the FOWE the only thing you're gonna be is a jobber.
Bert Hart: If I knew this is how is going to be I would have stayed in WCWF.
Briq Romine: NEVER SAY WCWF!!!! Again in my company you hear me bitch. Leave my damn RING!!!! (Bert Hart left the ring) AS A MATTER OF FACT THE DAMN SHOW IS FUCKING OVER!!!! SO ALL OF YOU SON'S A BITCHES!!!! LEAVE MY DAMN ARENA RIGHT NOW!!!! BYE BITCHES!!!!!!!!

OP: I don't know what the hell I just read but that sucked badly. Is this a wrestling show or a movie script? This reminds me of the South Park sterotype and pisses me the fuck off. WCWF is way better than this garbage. This isn't competition.

FOWE EMPIRE REULTS (8/10/15)
Vince McMahon: Last week I was supposed to come in here and speak but Briq Romine ended the show before I could come out and speak. But I'm doing it tonight. So the reason why we did what we did the reason why me, Triple H did what we did was because 5000 wasn't treating the wrestlers right. So when we saw 5000 treating Briq Romine like shit then we knew let's get Briq on broad so I told Briq at Rock Bottom whoop 5000 ass literally shoot on him so that what he did and after Rock Bottom me, Triple H, and Briq Romine decided to start our own wrestling company and we did. We took half of his roster and we will be hiring more wrestlers soon. So in that note and enjoy the show.

(Backstage) The Uso's found The New Age Outlaws with there title's talking to each other. The Uso's sneak up from behind them and attacked them trying to take their titles back. The New Age Outlaws threw them to a car put the head through a car window Billy Gunn powerbombed Jimmy on the roof of the car Road Dogg power Jey on the head of the car. The Uso's is bleeding badly there face is covered with blood. They could barely walk.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Powers Of Pain coming to the ring is the Tag Team Champions The Uso's

The Powers Of Pain def The Uso's in 5:00

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Beer Money. Coming to the ring from St. Augustine, Florida weighting at 267 pounds is "The Great White" Sheamus (Sheamus is waiting for his partner to come out) and is partner coming from Phoenix, Arizona weighting at 210 pounds is Daniel Bryan (Sheamus and Daniel Bryan is walking to the ring together)

Beer Money def Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. James Storm took out Daniel Bryan then grab a pipe and gave it to Bobby Roode. James distracted the ref. 10:30

Scott Hall: Shawn Michaels BRING YOUR ASS IN THIS RING RIGHT NOW!!!! (Shawn Michaels is in the ring)
Shawn Michael: I know what this is all about. but you ain't getting it you don't deserve it. YOU don't deserve to be champion.
Scott Hall: I'm going to show you how great I am. I DESERVE TO BE THE FUCKING CHAMPION!!! YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!! Shawn Michaels Sweet Chain Music Scott Hall and left the ring.

(Backstage) Triple H: Just the man I wanted to see. How are you doing ?
Batista: I'm doing good I'm the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship --
Triple H: Yes you are that's why we are going to celebrate tonight. Tonight we are celebrating Batista number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Tonight Batista's celebration

(Backstage) Daniel Bryan attact X-Pac which started a brawl. Daniel Bryan German suplex X-Pac on the wall which gave X-Pac a concussion.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring from San Antonio, Texas weighting at 225 pounds is "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. His opponent coming to the ring from Indian Rocks Beach, Florida weighting at 270 pounds he's part of The Road Warriors Hawk.

Hawk def Shawn Michaels by a disqualification. Scott Hall came in the ring in the middle of the match making Shawn Michaels lost. Scott Hall did a Snap DDT on the chair then turn around did his finisher of a Powerbomb on the chair 11:45

Tonight Batista's celebration

Bret Hart: Briq come out here in this ring (Briq Romine is in the ring)
Briq Romine: What do you want ?
Bret Hart: Two weeks ago I walked in here with WCWF title you told me to put the title in the trash Vince McMahon lit it on fire and you kicked it out of the ring. The reason why I called you in this ring is because when you was giving away your title's you didn't give one to me instead you gave the titles to Triple H, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac and then you gave yourself the last DAMN TITLE!!!!!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE IC TITLE!!!! But now I want the US title. So give it NOW!!!
Briq Romine: WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO!!! And I be damn if I'm going to give you my damn title to your bitch ass you got me FUCKED UP!!!! (Bret Hart is piss with a mean look on his face)
Bret Hart started to beat the living hell out of Briq Romine. (catching Briq off guard) Making Briq bleed out of his mouth the security guards pulled Bret Hart off of him but that wasn't enough Bret Hart started to beat up the security guards so the superstars in the back came out holding Bret Hart and Briq Romine so they won't fight each other.
Briq Romine: I'm going to FUCK YOU UP!!! I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!!!!
Bret Hart: YOU GOING TO HAVE TOO!!!! BITCH!!!!

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Rock. Coming to the ring is Andre The Giant

The Rock def. Andre The Giant with Peoples Elbow 15:50

Next Batista's celebration (Backstage) Jojo: Last week you defeated Umaga to become the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship how do you feel ?
Batista: It feels good cause now I'm facing Triple H at Backlash to become the World Heavyweight Champion
Jojo: Tonight triple H is throwing you a party to celebrate your won last week
Batista: I believe that Triple H is going to bring a fair fight at Backlash.

(The Authority and DX is in the ring) Triple H: Tonight it's a celebration for Batista.
Batista: Thanks I hope that this doesn't affect Backlash for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Triple H: Trust me it won't
Big Show Powerbomb Batista on the table The Authority and DX is beating up Batista including Triple H they are him up like he's nothing Briq Romine did the Head breaker to Batista Triple H pedigree Batista on the cake.

OP: Yet another confusing episode. Why is the tag champs losing in a 5 minute squash match. Mainly to a team that is not in the tag team picture. What is the story between HBK and Scott Hall. Why is The Rock losing so much. Why is your FOWE Champion (WWE Champion) losing to the likes of a tag team wrestler like Hawk. And what a crappy ending with the pedigree on the cake. I like the storytelling, but come on a pedigree on a soft cake. Also where are all the matches for the 2nd week in a row there is only 2 or 3 matches.

FOWE EMPIRE 8/17/15

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Shelton Benjamin. Coming to the ring is John Morrison.

John Morrison def Shelton Benjamin by a pin fall 10:00

Sheamus: Bobby Roode cheated last week to defeat me by using a pipe. He can't beat me fair he can you beat me without his Sidekick being there at his corner. I'm not here for a rematch I could care less if I lost that match last week against Beer Money cause I'm going to get my hands on Bobby Roode at Backlash. You want to hit me with a beer bottle I'm going to hit you with my Brogue Kick.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Beer Money. Coming to the ring is Powers Of Pain.

Powers Of Pain def Beer Money by a pin fall 15:35

Shawn Michaels: I feel good. I kick that son of a bitch in the face last week. For calling me a CUNT!!!! But he was upset cause I told him he would be nothing in this company and that he don't deserve this title. But you knew what I just realize Scott and Bret Hart is in the same road there both are nothing, pathetic, useless scumbags that would be nothing but a jobber and I'll will make sure that they will kiss everyone in The Authority and DX ass -- Scott Hall is running down to the ring attacking Shawn Michaels then two is going added. The Superstars is coming out breaking them two up.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Vince McMahon. He's opponent coming to the ring is Owen Hart.

Vince McMahon def Owen Hart by a pin fall X-Pac was distracting the referee. The Big Show went over the barricade went into the ring and knock out Owen Hart with the W.M.D 13:00

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is "The Great White" Sheamus he's opponent coming to the ring he's part of Beer Money is James Storm.

James Storm def Sheamus by a pin fall Bobby Roode jumped over the barricade with a beer bottle hop in the ring and hit Sheamus with the beer bottle before the match got started. 10 seconds Beer Money taunting at the fans mocking Sheamus.

Bret Hart:
What I did -- Briq Romine is running down to the ring attacking Bret Hart. Bret Hart and Briq Romine are literally fighting. Briq Romine is beating the living hell out of Bret Hart the security guards and the superstars is coming to the ring breaking up the fight. But at the same time as Briq Romine and Bret Hart is fighting Sheamus and Bobby Roode are fighting backstage James Storm gets involved half of the superstars left the ring going to the back to break up Sheamus and Bobby Roode fight. Which both fights went on for a long time. Briq Romine and Bret Hart fight went to the backstage. Both went into the parking lot then it went into the streets. Bobby Roode hop into a car and did a hit and run on Sheamus. The cops came and broke up the fight of Briq Romine and Bret Hart.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Age Outlaws. Coming to the ring is The Road Warriors.

The New Age Outlaws def The Road Warriors by a pin fall 15:43

(Backstage) X-Pac is attacking Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan is about to do a German suplex in the wall X-Pac kick Daniel in the balls grab a fire extinguisher and hit him in the head with it making Daniel Bryan bleed from his head.

Triple H: I told Batista to join The Authority and if he does he will have to drop out of the number 1 Contenders Match. But you know what he said to me he said that he is not dropping out of the number 1 Contender Match and not joining The Authority. That's why I did what I did and I will do it again. Batista is running down to the ring attacking Triple H. The Authority and DX is running to the ring attacking Batista. The superstars is running to the ring helping out Batista attacking The Authority and DX. The Authority and DX got thrown out the ring. (The Authority and DX is leaving) The superstars is pulling Triple H and Batista away from each other.

FOW Backlash Results 8/23/15

Bobby Roode vs Sheamus

Video Package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he's part of Beer Money Bobby Roode. Coming to the ring is "The Great White" Sheamus.

Sheamus def Bobby Roode by a pin fall after the match Sheamus hit Bobby Roode with a beer bottle 17:30

The Uso's vs The New Age Outlaws (Tag Team Titles)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Age Outlaws. Coming to the ring the Tag Team Champions The Uso's.

(Still the Tag Team Champions) The Uso's def The New Age Outlaws by a pin fall The New Age Outlaws attack The Uso's after there loss.

X-Pac vs Daniel Bryan (No Holds Barred Match US Title)

Video Package

Justin Roberts:
Coming to the ring is Daniel Bryan. Coming to the ring he's part of The Authority the IC Champion X-Pac

(New IC Champion) Daniel Bryan def X-Pac by a pin fall

Bret Hart vs Briq Romine (US Title)

Video Package

Justin Roberts:
Coming to the ring is "The Hit Man" Bret Hart. Coming to the ring is "The Ass Kicker" the US Champion Briq Romine.

(Still the US Champion) Briq Romine def Bret Hart by a pin fall Vince McMahon is arguing with the referee while The Big Show knock out Bret Hart. Briq Romine went for the pin

Shawn Michaels vs Scott Hall (FOW Title)

Video Package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Scott Hall. Coming to the ring is the FOWE Champion "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

(Still the FOWE Champion) Shawn Michaels def Scott Hall by a pin fall after the match Shawn Michaels called out The Authority (including DX) and attack Scott Hall. The Big Show broke his arm.

Briq Romine:
I just sign a new superstar and its Goldust. (Goldust pop up on the mini Tron his music goes plays) Jojo is speed walking down the ramp getting into the ring.
Jojo: Goldust ain't here.
Briq Romine: What do you mean he ain't here he just popped up on the mini Tron.
Jojo: That wasn't for you. You will see. (Jojo left the ring)

Triple H vs Batista (World Heavyweight Title)

Video Package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is "The Animal" Batista coming to the ring is the World Heavyweight Champion "The Game" Triple H

(Still the World Heavyweight Champion) Triple H def Batista by a pin fall Vince McMahon distracted the referee. The Rock ran into the ring and perform a Rock Bottom to Batista.

FOWE Empire 8/24/15

Briq Romine is talking about how Goldust was supposed to show up at Backlash last night signing his contract. In the middle of Briq Romine's speech Goldust music plays everyone is shocked but came out was Stardust. Making fun of Goldust. Stardust told Briq "I am Goldust the fairy of them all and I'm here to give all of you 3 wishes. You see Briq WCWF has hired a gay tambourine heyyyyy of a man by the name of Gollllllllldussssst. Here in the FOWE has a guy of a monster like Briq Romine and a guy that's more manly then Goldust me Stardust who's gonna be my hero"

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is R Truth & John Morrison. Coming to the ring is Powers Of Pain

Powers Of Pain def R Truth & John Morrison by a pin fall. By pinning R Truth 8:00

Tonight's Match Briq Romine vs Mark Henry

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Miz. Coming to the ring is Kofi Kingston

The Miz def Kofi Kingston by a pin fall 10:30

Ahmed Johnson Debut Video Package

The Uso's defended there title's against The New Age Outlaws last night at Backlash. The Uso's is in the ring talking about there win last night. "Before Backlash we got attack and we got our titles stolen by The New Age Outlaws" said Jimmy "We had to fight to get our titles back yea we got beat up little bit but at the end we got our titles back" said Jey "Even though we never lost it" said Jimmy. (The New Age Outlaws music hits) "You guys may have won last night. But that was in the past. This is in the present. One Night Stand is the future. In the future at One Night Stand The New Age Outlaws will be the new Tag Team Champions and there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it." Said Road Dogg. "And if your not down with that I got two words for you (the crowd cheers Suck It!!!!) Said Billy Gunn.

Bo Dallas Debut Video Package

The Authority including DX is at backstage in Mr.McMahon's office. Triple H is sitting in for Vince tonight When X-Pac walk in Triple said to him. "Last night you lost the IC Title to Daniel Bryan at Backlash. If you don't get that Title back you will not be part of The Authority (everyone is looking at him with a mean look) know do what your got to do to get the Title back." Briq Romine saw Stardust and said "Welcome to the FOWE and welcome to The Authority."

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Shelton Benjamin and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust

Stardust def Shelton Benjamin by a pin fall 10:56

(The crowd is doing the YES! Chant) Daniel Bryan is in the ring
talking about his win last night at Backlash "I am the new IC Champion. X-Pac thought that he could beat me he thought that he could defend the title but he couldn't" (X-Pac music plays) "This ain't over. That belt belongs to me." Said X-Pac "I'm not like you I don't mind putting my Title on the line and I don't mind giving anybody a chance
to be come the IC Champion" said Daniel Bryan "Good so then at One Night Stand it would be you and me for the IC Title"

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Rocky Featherstone. Coming to the ring is "The Great White" Sheamus

Sheamus def Rocky Featherstone in 5 seconds. After Bobby Roode and James Storm attack Sheamus

Briq Romine talking about his win last night at Backlash. "I told you guys and I told Bret that he was going to be a jobber. He's hasn't won a match since he been here in the FOWE and he will never win one--- "What do you think that you can beat me. You ain't shit. Hell The reason you have that title is because you have the old piece of shit Vince McMahon and the one who kiss more ass then The Rock and Cena put together Triple H without them there won't be no Briq Romine--- " said Bret Hart "No without me there won't be no Briq Romine and there's DAMN!!! SURE!!! Won't be no FOWE AND SINCE YOU WANT TO COME IN THIS RING AND TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!!!!! YOU WILL FACE THE BIG SHOW!!!!! Next week on Monday Night War" said Briq Romine.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Andre The Giant. Coming to the ring is Lex Lugar.

Andre The Giant def Lex Lugar by a submission 13:59

Triple H is in the ring but before he get to say anything Shawn Michaels comes to the ring and said "Since you don't have a match at One Night Stand and I don't have a match at One Night Stand why don't me and you go add it at One Night Stand" "Well Shawn that's sounds like a great idea" said Triple H. Triple H pedigree Shawn Michaels.

Justin Roberts
: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show. Coming to the ring is Yokozuna

The Big Show def Yokozuna by a pin fall 18:45

Batista called out The Rock to explain his actions of last night at Backlash. "The reason why I did what I did last night is because I deserve the title shot to be come the World Heavyweight Champion. But thanks to you that didn't happen. Ever since then I been losing match left and right and you went on facing Triple H at Backlash and lost. So know The Rock is going to whoop your candy ass" The Rock and Batista starts brawling in the ring. Few minutes later the superstars running to the ring breaking up the fight.

Up next Briq Romine vs Mark Henry

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Ass Kicker" Briq Romine. Coming to the ring is "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Briq Romine def Mark Henry by a pin fall 10:30 Hezekiah Romine jump over the barricade ran into the ring knock down the referee from behind and hit the 614 on Mark Henry. Briq Romine went for the pin but the ref was still out. Hezekiah use the referee hand for the pin 1 2 3.

FOWE Empire 8/31/15

Show Pyro

Justin Roberts
: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring is The Road Warriors.

The Road Warriors def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth

Tonight's Match The Big Show vs Bret Hart

Justin Roberts:
Coming to the ring is the Tag Team Champions The Uso's. Coming to the ring is The Wild Samoans.

The Uso's def The Wild Samoans by a disqualification 15:15 The New Age Outlaws came into the ring and started to beat up The Uso's

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vince McMahon saw Hezekiah and The Rock together "Congratulations y'all two. You guys made into The Authority The greatest sable of all time.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Daniel Bryan. Coming to the ring is Rocky Featherstone

Daniel Bryan def Rocky Featherstone in 4 seconds making him tap immediately. X-Pac ran into the ring after attacking Daniel Bryan.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Backstage) Bobby Roode and James Storm went inside Sheamus locker room and put weed in his suit case.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Arn Anderson. Coming to the ring he is Andre The Giant.

Andre The Giant def Arn Anderson by a pin fall 17:56

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Miz. Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money James Storm.

The Miz def James Storm by a pin fall 19:20

Triple H is in the ring talking on the Mic when Shawn Michaels sneak up behind him and started to attack him. It went from to a friendly rivalry to a war. Few minutes later the superstars in the back came out and broke up the fight between them two. Shawn Michaels wanted more of Triple H so he jump over the top rope and landed on Triple H and the superstars that is pulling Triple H from Shawn Michaels. The brawl ended backstage.

(Backstage) The Police went to Sheamus' s locker room and arrest him for assaulting Bobby Roode. As the cops and Sheamus walk away Bobby Roode and the guy who beat up Bobby Roode. The guy that beat up Booby Roode took his mask off and under it. It was James Storm. Them two is laughing as the cops and Sheamus walk away. Sheamus seen them two and he told Booby Roode "Ok Ok so this is how you wanna play ok alright if I get out of jail before One Night Stand I'll see you there bitch. I'M GOING FUCK YOU UP!!!!!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts:
Coming to the ring is "The Animal" Batista. Coming to the ring is "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Mark Henry def Batista by a pin fall 15:59 The Rock threw a chair into the ring as the ref is getting the chair outside of the ring The Rock got into the ring and hit a Rock Bottom on the ref then he Rock Bottom Batista. Mark Henry went for the pin The Rock woke up the ref so he can finish the match. The ref woke up and started to count 1 2 3.

Up next The Big Show vs Bret Hart

Justin Roberts:
Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show. Coming to the ring is Bret "The Hit Man" Hart.

The Big Show def Bret Hart by a pin fall 15:35 in the middle of the match Bret Hart had The Big Show in a sharpshooter Briq Romine distracted the ref Hezekiah went into the and hit Bret Hart with a super kick Briq Romine got in the ring and hit Bret Hart with an head breaker. The Big Show hit Bret Hart with a W.M.D. After the match Briq Romine attack Bret Hart and beat him up some more making him bleed everywhere as The Big Show, Hezekiah, and Briq Romine are laughing at Bret Hart as they walking away.

FOWE War 9/7/15

Show Pyro

Vince McMahon is in the ring "Next month there will be a Divas division"

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring they are part of The Authority The Rock & Hezekiah Romine.

The Rock & Hezekiah Romine def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 13:46 by pinning R Truth

Bobby Roode is in the ring with James Storm. "Last week we setup Sheamus we made it look like that he was smoking weed in his looker room. Now he's in jail and he's not even hear. Talking about luck of the Irish the only luck he's have in is getting fuck by another man. So it looks like at One Night Stand there won't be no match against me and Sheamus---" "Bobby Roode you will have a match at One Night Stand it may not be with Sheamus. James Strom Your match is now against what will be Bobby Roode's opponent at One Night Stand" said Vince McMahon Stardust music hits.

Stardust def James Storm by a pin fall

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bo Dallas Debut Video package

(Backstage) Jojo is interviewing Stardust "So Stardust how do you feel facing Booby Roode at One Night Stand taking Sheamus place" "I am going to be facing Booby Roode at One Night Stand. Sheamus fuck UP!!! You see he was supposed to be facing Bobby Roode and then he got replaced by me and see that's what happens when you smoking weed in the locker room or when you doing things that you not supposed to you get replace. Bobby Roode saw what I did to James Storm. So at One Night Stand not only I'm going to beat him but I'm going to take away everything he got. The only question is Who's gonna be my hero" said Stardust

"We know what the New Age Outlaws want. We know why they wanted. We are here to tell you they ain't going to get it" said Jimmy. "Billy Gunn, Road Dogg it's time to put you guys in your place. So at One Night Stand your asses is yours" said Jey

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show and he's opponent coming to the ring is The Miz.

The Big Show def The Miz by a pin fall 10:00

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Rocky Featherstone. Coming to the ring is Andre The Giant.

Andre The Giant def Rocky Featherstone by a pin fall 10:47

The New Age Outlaws is in the ring "The Uso's thinks that they are going to win. They think that they are the champs but In our eyes THEY AIN'T SHIT!!!!" Said Billy Gunn "So after One Night Stand you won't be seeing The Uso's anymore" said Road Dogg "And if you not down with that then I got two words for y'all (the crowds says SUCK IT!!!!)

Daniel Bryan is in the ring "X-Pac I'm getting sick and tried of you attacking me EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" X-Pac comes out "What's up with the language man. Why are you so upset---" "SHUT UP!!!! YOU KNOW THE FUCKING!!!! REASON!!!! Every since I had the IC title you been attacking me left and right and I'm going to tell you one thing the next time you attack me again I'm going to beat your ass until you can't stand" said Daniel Bryan

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is from The Authority X-Pac. Coming to the ring he is part of The New Day Xavier Woods

X-Pac def Xavier Woods by a pin fall

COMMERCIALS BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Tag Team Champions The Uso's. Coming to the ring is Bret Hart & Owen Hart

The Uso's def Bret Hart & Owen Hart by a pin fall 11:11 Briq Romine and The Big Show came down to the ring. The Big Show knock out Bret Hart and Briq Romine Head Breaker Bret Hart and Owen Hart when the ref wasn't looking. The Uso's went for the Pin looking at Briq with disappointment.

Ahmed Johnson Debut Video package

Shawn Michaels is in the ring "Triple H I'm getting sick and tried of this. We have been friends since the beginning of your career --- "Your right we have been friends since the beginning of my career ---" said Triple H "Y'all two need to solve your differences. I'm not going to have my two best superstars fighting over nothing so next week there will be a tag team match. DX (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) vs the Tag Team Champions The Uso's" said Vince McMahon.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Umaga and his opponent coming to the ring is Shelton Benjamin.

Umaga def Shelton Benjamin by a pin fall 15:16

Stardust is coming out acting like Goldust "My name is Gollllllllldussssst and I'm here to tell you all that I'm coming out can you believe it next week will be my coming out party and all of y'all is invited heyyyyy!!! But you know one thing I AIN'T DOING THAT GAY SHIT!!!! I'm Stardust and I'm am nothing like my brother only I just want to know is Who's gonna be my hero"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Rock comes to the ring talking about Batista and how he cant beat Mark Henry last week Batista thinks he can beat me at One Night Stand he thinks he can beat Triple H and he thought he can beat Mark Henry until he lost. If he cant beat Mark Henry how in the Hell!! He can't beat me ---" "You cheated. You know that I can beat Mark Henry, you know I can beat Triple H and you damn sure know I can beat you" said Batista "You know damn well you can't beat me and your right I did cheated I came in that ring and help out Mark Henry and I didn't to prove a point and the point is that your cookie puss ass can't win the big one" said The Rock "You will see I will become the next World Heavyweight Champion" said Batista. "Will see if you smell what The Rock is cooking" said The Rock.

FOWE Empire 9/21/15

Show intro/Pyro

Bobby Roode and James Storm is in the ring "So once again Sheamus ain't here. (The crowd starts to boo) I know I know I know who wants to see Ronald McDonald's bitch!! And now I got to face Stardust at One Night Stand ---" said Bobby Roode. Stardust music hits "Thanks to Sheamus your facing me at One Night Stand. I have one question why did you made that lie saying Sheamus was smoking weed in the locker room knowing he wasn't ---" said Stardust "SHUT UP!!!! I don't need to tell you anything because I didn't do anything" said Bobby Roode "You are going to explain yourself. It may not be today but it will be this Sunday at One Night are you who's gonna be my hero" (Stardust music hits) said Stardust.

Tonight's Match Daniel Bryan vs The Rock

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring they part of The Authority The New Age Outlaws.

The New Age Outlaws def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth

(Backstage) Jojo is interviewing X-Pac. "So X-Pac what do you think of Daniel Bryan speech of what he said if you attack him he will beat your ass until you can't stand" "Well you know what Jojo I ain't scared of Daniel Bryan he don't faze me as a matter of fact I'm am going to attack Daniel Bryan here tonight and watch Daniel do nothing. Cause he's all talk and no action" said X-Pac

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Uso's. Coming to the ring is Powers Of Pain

Powers Of Pain def The Uso's by a disqualification 9:56 In the middle of the match Briq Romine and The Big Show ran into the ring and attacked The Uso's. The Big Show was going for the W.M.D. When he went for it Jimmy Uso duck and The Big Show accidentally knock out Briq Romine. The Uso's double team on The Big Show. The New Age Outlaws came out and attack The Uso's. It went into a full out brawl between The Uso's and The New Age Outlaws. The Big Show knock out Jimmy and Jey Uso then he pick up Briq Romine then they left the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Batista is in the ring talking about The Rock. The Rock came out interrupting Batista "You come out here talking about The Rock. that's why The Rock is going to put your ass on blast. How do you feel becoming a jobber? How do you feel not becoming a champion? Or even becoming a main event? You ain't nothin you ain't shit the only thing you is. Is a big white piece of shit. At One Night Stand not only I'm gonna whoop your ass but I'm going to make you my bitch. If you smeeeeelllllll what The Rock... Is cooking. (The Rock music hits)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money Bobby Roode. Coming to the ring is Rocky Featherstone

Bobby Roode def Rocky Featherstone by a pin fall 5:00

Triple H is in the ring taking shit about Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels came from behind and started to beat up Triple H. The Authority and DX came and broke up the fight between them "I'm gonna kill you" said Shawn Michaels "You gonna have to" said Triple H.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Lex Lugar. Coming to the ring is "The World Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Lex Lugar def Mark Henry by a pin fall 17:36

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Briq Romine is in the ring talking shit about Bret and his lost last week against The Uso's. Briq started to laugh his ass off. Bret Hart ran into the ring started attacking Briq Romine. The Authority and DX ran into the ring not to long Bret ran into the ring and they started attacking Bret Hart. They fuck him up badly. Owen Hart ran into the ring trying to be the hero of the day and he got knock the fuck out by The Big Show soon as he got into the ring. The Authority and DX walk away (The Authority music hits) leaving Bret Hart and Owen Hart laying in the ring. The ambulance rush into the ring getting Bret Hart on the stretcher and rushed him into the hospital.

Up next Daniel Bryan vs The Rock

Michael Cole: We just talk to the doctor of Bret Hart and he said I quote "Bret Hart will not be able to attend at One Night Stand of what happened just happened on Empire tonight with him Briq Romine and The Authority and DX"

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The IC Champion Daniel Bryan and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Rock.

The Rock def Daniel Bryan by a disqualification 15:16 X-Pac ran into the ring attacking Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan whoop X-Pac ass bad not as bad as The Authority and DX did Bret Hart. Right when Daniel Bryan try to break his neck that's when Briq Romine pulled X-Pac out of the ring. In the middle of the match the ref counts down 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 the winner is Daniel Bryan. (Daniel Bryan music hits)

FOWE One Night Stand Results 9/27/15

The New Age Outlaws vs The Uso's video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Age Outlaws and there opponents coming to the ring is The Tag Team Champions The Uso's.

The New Age Outlaws def The Uso's by a pin fall 18:44

The New Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws

Daniel Bryan vs X-Pac video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The IC Champion Daniel Bryan and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority X-Pac.

Daniel Bryan def X-Pac by a submission 19:24 Daniel Bryan put him in a YES! Lock.

Still the IC Champion Daniel Bryan

Stardust vs Bobby Roode video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money Bobby Roode and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Stardust music hits but Sheamus came out instead. (everyone is shock even Bobby Roode)

Sheamus def Bobby Roode by a pin fall 20:20

Briq Romine vs Bret Hart video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Briq Romine.

Briq Romine is in the ring "Come on out Bret it's time" "Have no one didn't tell you Bret ain't here" said Jojo "Yes he is" said Briq Romine. Briq Romine point at the mini Tron. On the mini Tron The Authority and DX went to the hospital where Bret Hart is at and they beat up the nurse and doctors and anyone that went in there way. They found Bret in his room beat him down and then The Big Show drag him into the truck from his room. They drove him into the arena where the show is taking place. Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Bret "The Hit Man" Hart.

Briq Romine def Bret Hart by a submission 17:20 in the middle of the match Briq Romine put Bret into his finisher the Sharpshooter Vince McMahon did the Montreal Screwjob on Bret Hart.

Still the US Champion is Briq Romine

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The World Heavyweight Champion "The Game" Triple H and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of DX the FOWE Champion "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels def Triple H by a pin fall 19:35 Shawn Michaels went for The Sweet Chain Music Triple H duck made Shawn Michaels kick the referee Triple H went for The Pedigree. He's going for the pin a ref ran into the ring going for the count Shawn Michaels kick out. Shawn Michaels ran to Triple H. Triple H hit the Spinebuster on Shawn Michaels. Triple H is on the turnbuckle Shawn Michaels gets up slowly Triple H jump off going for the Axe Handle Shawn Michaels hit The Sweet Chain Music as Triple H coming down. Shawn Michaels going for the pin the ref counts 1 2 3.

Batista vs The Rock video package

Justin Roberts: This is for the number 1 Contenders Match who's this will be facing Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship. Coming to the ring is "The Animal" Batista and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Great One" The Rock

The Rock def Batista by a pin fall 19:59 The Rock hit him with The Rock Bottom.

The number 1 Contender Winner is The Rock.

FOWE Empire 10/5/15

Show intro/Pyro

Tonight's Match X-Pac vs The Big Show

Daniel Bryan called out Sheamus to explain what he did last week. Sheamus music hits and he came walking down to the ring "What in the hell was that last week" said Daniel Bryan "You have me to come out here to tell what I did last week of why I kicked you in the face. Well I did it cause you are just the under dog compare to me you ain't SHIT!!! You don't deserve to be Champion you goat face looking bitch" Said Sheamus. Briq Romine is watching this in the back in the TV laughing of what Sheamus said to Daniel Bryan. "You want my title you want to be the Champ well at Halloween Convict we are going to see who's are the real Champ" said Daniel Bryan Sheamus and Daniel Bryan is having a stand off a few minutes later Sheamus left the ring. (Daniel Bryan music hits)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring is The Road Warriors.

The Road Warriors def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston). Coming to the ring is The Uso's.

The Uso's def The New Day by a pin fall 10:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Backstage) Owen Hart is on the phone in the parking lot. Briq Romine stole Owen Hart' s car and hit him with it. Briq gets out of the car and started to beat him down. Few seconds later The Authority and DX came and help Briq beat down Owen Hart. "I'm going to treat you like i treated Bret Hart. Your brother ain't here to save you know. Get ready for your match against my brother Hezekiah Romine cause it's next" said Briq Romine with a smile on his face. The Authority and DX left the parking lot.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Hezekiah Romine. Coming to the ring is Owen Hart. Owen Hart didn't come out "Coming to the ring is Owen Hart" said Justin Roberts. The Authority and DX is dragging Owen Hart to the ring from the parking lot.

Hezekiah Romine def Owen Hart by a pin fall 5:00 The Authority and DX are laughing at Owen Hart of the beat down that he just got. "Big Show knock him out. Big Show knock out Owen Hart.

Tonight's Match The Big Show vs X-Pac

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Andre The Giant. Coming to the ring is "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Andre The Giant def Mark Henry by a pin fall 15:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Shawn Michaels music hits) Shawn Michaels is walking to the ring. "Chris Jericho want you did last week was wrong. First of all you have no reason being here in the FOWE. You are not on the roster you are not part of this company ---" "Your right I'm not part of this company I'm not on the roster I came from WCWF and I be going back once I become FOWE Champion" said Chris Jericho "Your are going back... just without the FOWE Championship Halloween Convict is just two more weeks away we will see who's the real FOWE Champion" said Shawn Michaels.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money Bobby Roode.

Stardust def Bobby Roode by a pin fall 17:16

(The New Day music hits) The New Day is in the ring "We have a new member of The New Day" said Xavier Woods. (Rocky Featherstone is in the ring) "I am Rocky Featherstone and I am the new member of The New Day" said Rocky Featherstone. (the crowd chants New Day Rocks!)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Up Next The Big Show vs X-Pac

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show. Coming to the ring is X-Pac.

The Big Show def X-Pac by a pin fall 10:00

(The Rock music hits) The Rock walk into the ring "Last week Batista was in here bitching and complaining just because he couldn't beat me at One Night Stand ---" said The Rock. "At Halloween Convict its going to be the last straw with you and Triple H. I am going to be the World Heavyweight Champion ---"Said Batista "You think you gonna be a Champion if you haven't notice The Rock and I are treating you like Briq Romine treated Bret Hart like bitches. (Triple H and The Rock are laughing at Batista) Batista is attacking Triple H The Rock jumps in and attacking Batista. The Rock and Triple H is jumping Batista. The Rock performed The Rock Bottom on Batista Triple H pick up Batista and perform a Pedigree then The Rock performed The People's Elbow. (The Rock and Triple H left the ring)

Up Next X-Pac vs The Big Show

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is X-Pac. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

X-Pac def The Big Show by a pin

FOWE Empire 10/12/15

Show intro/Pyro

Tonight's Match The Big Show vs Owen Hart

Chris Jericho is in the ring " Welcome to JERICHO IS EMPIRE!!!! The reason why I'm here Jerichoalics (the crowds chanting Y2J!) It's because I want to be The FOWE Champion and I know Shawn Michaels is the FOWE Champion. I know to be the man you got to beat the man and Shawn Michaels is the Champ and right know he is the man. Shawn Michaels is my greatest rival. I beaten Shawn Michaels and Shawn Michaels has beaten me but here's the thing ---" Shawn Michaels is on the mini Tron "Hey Jericho how are you doing. You basically wondering where I'm at and what I'm doing well I'm in the parking lot and I couldn't help looking at your car is this the car that you came here with today mmmm. What would happen if I put a bomb in your car only one way to find out" "You put a bomb in my car --- NO! NO!" Said Chris Jericho (the car blow up and Chris Jericho is on his knees in shock mode)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring is The Road Warriors.

The Road Warriors def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 15:10 by pinning R Truth.

Ryback debut video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of The New Day Big E Langston.

Stardust def Big E Langston by a pin fall 17:00

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vince McMahon is in the ring "Change of plans there will not be a divas division anytime soon"

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is D-Lo Brown. Coming to the ring is Rocky Featherstone.

D-Lo Brown def Rocky Featherstone by a pin fall 5 seconds.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money James Storm. Coming to the ring is Daniel Bryan.

Daniel Bryan def James Storm by a disqualification 10:00 in the middle of the match Sheamus came into the ring brutally attacking Daniel Bryan. Briq Romine Is watching this in the back on the TV laughing his ass off. Sheamus is still beating him up the security guards and the roster came out to break up the fight. A few minutes later Sheamus left the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring is "Y2J" Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho def Stardust by a pin fall 15:16

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is D-Lo Brown. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Ass Kicker" Briq Romine.

Briq Romine def D-Lo Brown by a pin fall 5:00

Batista is in the ring "I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!! WITH THE ROCK AND TRIPLE H!!!! I WANT BOTH OF Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKER' S TO COME OUT!! NOW!!!!"The Rock came out. A few seconds later Triple H came out with his shovel. "This shovel is the ending of your career and your career will end at Halloween Convict. For as this shovel we are going to bury your ass right here right NOW!!!!" Said Triple H. Triple H and The Rock ran into the ring attacking Batista they was using the shovel as a weapon. A few minutes later The NWO music hits Triple H gets distracted looking at the stage waiting for them to come out. Batista hit The Rock with The Rock Bottom Triple H seen what happened and get hit with a Batista Bomb. Batista is standing in the ring raising the title. (Batista music hits)

Up Next The Big Show vs Owen Hart

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Owen Hart. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

The Big Show def Owen Hart by a pin fall 15:00 Briq Romine grab a chair with barbed wire wrapped around it and use it on Owen Hart. Briq Romine mess up Owen's Hart back a few minutes later Briq Romine and The Big Show left the ring.

FOWE Empire 10/19/15

Show intro/pyro

Tonight's Match Triple H, The Rock vs Batista, ???

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring is Cryme Tyme.

Cryme Tyme def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth

(Backstage) The Authority and DX is in Vince McMahon' s office a few seconds later R Truth came in "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!! Know body didn't tell you to go to WCWF. You didn't ask me, Triple H or Vince McMahon so do you know what that means" said Briq Romine "---" said R Truth "Shut the fuck up as a matter of fact Big Show knock him out" said Briq Romine "I am a giant an unstoppable badass. I'm going to knock him out but not for you I'm doing this for me" said The Big Show. The Big Show knock out R Truth and went around the arena and start knocking out everyone.

Ryan Reeves (Ryback) Debut Video Package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Rock. Coming to the ring is D-Lo Brown.

The Rock def D-Lo Brown by a pin fall 10:20 The Rock performed The Peoples Elbow.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tonight's Match The Rock, Triple H vs Batista, ???

Briq Romine is in the ring talking shit about Owen Hart and Bret Hart a few minutes later Owen Hart ran into the ring attacking Briq Romine. Briq Romine and Owen Hart are literally fighting. Briq Romine is dominating the fight. As Briq Romine is on top of Owen Hart punching him in the face non stop aggressively with all power a few minutes later The security guards running to the ring when they got half way to the ring Briq Romine said "STOP! If you take another step I will break all of your arms if you come in this ring" Briq Romine drop the mic then he continue beating his ass after a while Briq Romine broke Owen Hart' s arm.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of The New Day Xavier Woods.

Stardust def Xavier Woods by a pin fall 15:36

Michael Cole: We all know that Owen Hart is in the hospital thinks to Briq Romine. But we have just found out that Owen Hart will not be wrestling at Halloween Convict during to the injury that Briq gave him earlier tonight.

Owen Hart video earlier tonight between him and Briq Romine

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Beer Money. Coming to the ring is The New Day. (Big E & Kofi Kingston)

Beer Money def The New Day by a pin fall 15:16

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shawn Michaels is in the ring talking about what he did to Chris Jericho' s car last week a few minutes later Shawn Michaels starting laughing his ass off a few seconds later Chris Jericho running down the ring and started attacking Shawn Michaels. This just turn personal the security guards came out 5 mins into the fight they try to break up the fight but Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels was fighting them then fought each other a few minutes later some of the roster came out and trying to break up the fight.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The fight between Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels is still going on backstage. The roster is still having a struggle breaking it up.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The New Day Rocky Featherstone. Coming to the ring is Umaga.

Umaga def Rocky Featherstone by a pin fall 5 seconds

Michael Cole: Who's gonna be Batista partner against The Rock and Triple H who's gonna it be.

Daniel Bryan is in the ring talking about Sheamus and what he did last week to Daniel Bryan a few minutes later into Daniel Bryan promo Sheamus came and interrupt it. "What I did to you it wasn't for the title fella it was nothing about that. It was about just me trying to hurt you and brutally beat you down to the pole ---" "Come and try to do it this time COME ON!!" Said Daniel Bryan Sheamus started to laugh "Oh I will be coming down there fella just not by myself" said Sheamus. Sheamus drop the mic The Authority and DX came from the back and they all ran into the ring. Soon as they ran into the ring Daniel Bryan try to ran out the ring DX ran to Daniel Bryan and threw him back in the ring and DX and The Authority attack him. After they beat Daniel Bryan down they threw him outside of the ring. "Bryan if you haven't notice I am part of The Authority" said Sheamus

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The fight still continues. As they are fighting in the cafeteria 10 minutes later The fight ended in the parking lot as the roster finally broke them up.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Shelton Benjamin. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

The Big Show def Shelton Benjamin by pin

Halloween Convict Results 10/25/15

Show Pyro

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus Video

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus IC Championship

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Great White" Sheamus and his opponent coming to the ring is the IC Champion Daniel Bryan.

Sheamus def Daniel Bryan by a pin fall 19:20 The Authority help Sheamus to win

New IC Champion Sheamus

Briq Romine vs Owen Hart Video

Briq Romine vs Owen Hart US Championship

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Briq Romine and his opponent coming to the ring is Owen Hart.

Briq Romine def Owen Hart by a pin fall 10:20 during the match Briq Romine took off Owen Hart' s cast and beat him with it then Briq grab a chair and put in between Owen Hart arm and step on it and smash his arm. In the middle of the match Owen Hart try to pin Briq but the ref refuse to count it. As Owen Hart is arguing to the ref Briq Romine went outside the ring and grab a bat and hit Owen Hart with it as hard as he can on his head. Briq goes for the pin. At the end of the match Briq paid the ref $5,000 to cheat for him.

Still US Champion Briq Romine

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is "Y2J" Chris Jericho and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels def Chris Jericho by a pin fall 18:20

Still FOWE Champion Shawn Michaels

Triple H vs Batista vs The Rock Video

Triple H vs Batista The Rock World Heavyweight Championship

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Rock and his opponent coming to the ring is "The Animal" Batista and there opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Game" Triple H.

The Rock def Batista and Triple H by a pin fall 20:25 in the middle of the match the NWO music hits Triple H was still fighting until Kevin Nash came out. Triple H got distracted when he saw Kevin Nash. The Rock Rock Bottom Batista. Triple H got hit with a Rock Bottom by The Rock then The Rock performed The People's Elbow on Triple H then went for the pin.

New World Heavyweight Champion The Rock

Show Pyro

FOW Empire 10/26/15

Show intro/Pyro

Triple H is in the ring "CUT MY DAMN MUSIC OFF!! Everything has been going by plan ever since X-Pac was with DX and The Authority. When he lost his title against Daniel Bryan at Backlash I told him the night after if you don't defeat Daniel Bryan at One Night Stand you will not be with DX and you will not be a part of The Authority. HE LOST! at One Night Stand so I did what I told him I was going to do I kick him out of DX and The Authority and we beat his ass that same night. Next week we put him in a match against The Big Show that was the main event. In the middle of the match we beat X-Pac ass again before we know it we heard The NWO music. As we was looking away X-Pac did a sneak attack to Big Show and took the pin about time we send it. It was to late that little bitch won that night. AND EVER SINCE THEN!! MY PLANS BEEN RUINED BY THE NWO!! I never addressed it because we always have a plan B and we use our plan B. The reason why I addressed now is because just last night at Halloween Convict in my match of a Triple Threat Match against Batista and The Rock (the crowd are chanting ROCKY!) SHUT UP! I will deal with him later but like I was saying The NWO music hits now for the past week The NWO was playing there music to distract me and at Halloween Convict they did it again they play there damn music but this time Kevin Nash came and that's when I knew it was time. Time for me to kick there ass but the only reason Kevin came out was to distract me and made me cost my title ---" The NWO is on the mini Tron "You damn right we cost your title and that's not all. You think that you was just going to beat down X-Pac back in August and thinking you was just going to get away with it. You see that's when you fuck up cause you see X-Pac also has a plan B and the plan B is here" said Kevin Nash. (The NWO music hits)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is "The Badass" (Ryback) Ryan Reeves. Coming to the ring they are part of The New Day Rocky Featherstone and Xavier Woods.

Tornado Handicap Match (Ryback) Ryan Reeves def Rocky Featherstone and Xavier Woods by a pin fall 10:00

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Jericho is in the ring talking about what he did to Shawn Michaels at Halloween Convict "When I first came here to FOW (the crowds are chanting FOW!) I came here for one reason and one reason only and that's to be the FOW Champion. To be the FOW Champion I had to face the FOW Champion and the FOW Champion is Shawn Michaels and I had no problem facing Shawn Michaels cause me and Shawn had great matches and he was my great rival. We fought at Halloween Convict for the title. Two weeks before Halloween Convict Shawn Michaels blow up my car and ever since then I was PISS! I WILL GET MY REVENGE! AND I WILL GET IT AT STARCADE! (The crowd is chanting Y2J!) ---" "You" said Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels is laughing a little "You want to face me again ---" said Shawn Michaels "What happened at Halloween Convict won't happen again ---" said Chris Jericho "You know what. You want to face me one on one well you got ---" said Shawn Michaels. The NWO is on the mini Tron "How you doing Shawn? Did you forget about me? Did you forget about WHAT YOU DONE TO ME!!? DID YOU!!? At Starcade I'm going to get my revenge from when you broke my arm" said Scott Hall.

Scott Hall Arm Broke Video

"I will get my revenge" said Scott Hall

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Cryme Tyme. Coming to the ring they are part of The New Day Kofi Kingston and Big E.

Kofi Kingston and Big E def Cryme Tyme by a pin fall 12:15

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Beer Money. Coming to the ring is Powers Of Pain.

Beer Money def Powers Of Pain by a pin fall 16:15

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Rikishi. Coming to the ring is Umaga.

Umaga def Rikishi by a pin fall 15:14

The New Age Outlaws is in the ring "Ahhh ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Degeneration-X proudly brings to you its Freedom Of Wrestling Tag Teammm Champions of the Woooorrrrldd, the Road Dogg Jesse James, the Bad Ass Billy Gunn, the NEW, AGE, Outlaws..." said Road Dogg "And if you ain't down with us, we got two words for ya...." said Billy Gunn "SUCK IT!" Said Billy Gunn and Road Dogg "We are unstoppable we are untouchable and we are unbeatable. We been Tag Team Champions every since One Night Stand. You see that shows you how bad we are and there's no one here that's gonna stop us" said Road Dogg. "You can be stop. You can be touch and you can be beat and we are the ones that will be champs ---"said John Morrison. The New Age Outlaws is laughing "You think y'all going to beat us. That's so fucking funny but you know what we are going to give y'all the opportunity ---" said Road Dogg. The NWO is on the mini Tron "Road Dogg, Billy Gunn Shawn Michaels and Triple H ain't the only ones we coming after. The New Age Outlaws your ass is grass. What'cha gonna do when The NWO runs wild on you" said

FOWE Empire 10/5/15

Show intro/Pyro

Tonight's Match X-Pac vs The Big Show

Daniel Bryan called out Sheamus to explain what he did last week. Sheamus music hits and he came walking down to the ring "What in the hell was that last week" said Daniel Bryan "You have me to come out here to tell what I did last week of why I kicked you in the face. Well I did it cause you are just the under dog compare to me you ain't SHIT!!! You don't deserve to be Champion you goat face looking bitch" Said Sheamus. Briq Romine is watching this in the back in the TV laughing of what Sheamus said to Daniel Bryan. "You want my title you want to be the Champ well at Halloween Convict we are going to see who's are the real Champ" said Daniel Bryan Sheamus and Daniel Bryan is having a stand off a few minutes later Sheamus left the ring. (Daniel Bryan music hits)

The Road Warriors def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston). Coming to the ring is The Uso's.

The Uso's def The New Day by a pin fall 10:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Backstage) Owen Hart is on the phone in the parking lot. Briq Romine stole Owen Hart' s car and hit him with it. Briq gets out of the car and started to beat him down. Few seconds later The Authority and DX came and help Briq beat down Owen Hart. "I'm going to treat you like i treated Bret Hart. Your brother ain't here to save you know. Get ready for your match against my brother Hezekiah Romine cause it's next" said Briq Romine with a smile on his face. The Authority and DX left the parking lot.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Hezekiah Romine. Coming to the ring is Owen Hart. Owen Hart didn't come out "Coming to the ring is Owen Hart" said Justin Roberts. The Authority and DX is dragging Owen Hart to the ring from the parking lot.

Hezekiah Romine def Owen Hart by a pin fall 5:00 The Authority and DX are laughing at Owen Hart of the beat down that he just got. "Big Show knock him out. Big Show knock out Owen Hart.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Andre The Giant. Coming to the ring is "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Andre The Giant def Mark Henry by a pin fall 15:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Shawn Michaels music hits) Shawn Michaels is walking to the ring. "Chris Jericho want you did last week was wrong. First of all you have no reason being here in the FOWE. You are not on the roster you are not part of this company ---" "Your right I'm not part of this company I'm not on the roster I came from WCWF and I be going back once I become FOWE Champion" said Chris Jericho "Your are going back... just without the FOWE Championship Halloween Convict is just two more weeks away we will see who's the real FOWE Champion" said Shawn Michaels.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money Bobby Roode.

Stardust def Bobby Roode by a pin fall 17:16

(The New Day music hits) The New Day is in the ring "We have a new member of The New Day" said Xavier Woods. (Rocky Featherstone is in the ring) "I am Rocky Featherstone and I am the new member of The New Day" said Rocky Featherstone. (the crowd chants New Day Rocks!)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Up Next The Big Show vs X-Pac

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show. Coming to the ring is X-Pac.

The Big Show def X-Pac by a pin fall 10:00

(The Rock music hits) The Rock walk into the ring "Last week Batista was in here bitching and complaining just because he couldn't beat me at One Night Stand ---" said The Rock. "At Halloween Convict its going to be the last straw with you and Triple H. I am going to be the World Heavyweight Champion ---"Said Batista "You think you gonna be a Champion if you haven't notice The Rock and I are treating you like Briq Romine treated Bret Hart like bitches. (Triple H and The Rock are laughing at Batista) Batista is attacking Triple H The Rock jumps in and attacking Batista. The Rock and Triple H is jumping Batista. The Rock performed The Rock Bottom on Batista Triple H pick up Batista and perform a Pedigree then The Rock performed The People's Elbow. (The Rock and Triple H left the ring)

Up Next X-Pac vs The Big Show

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is X-Pac. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

X-Pac def The Big Show by a pin

Apparently he used 5 chairshots when the ref was distracted and then hit X-Factor to win. The Authority comes to the ring and fires him and then beats him up.

11/2/15 FOW Empire

Show intro/Pyro

Briq Romine is in the ring "So just last week some punk kid got the nerve to interrupt me and not only he interrupt me but he challenge me at Starcade for my title and then he said he is going to end my streak. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BRET HART AND OWEN HART TRY TO BEAT ME BUT THEY JUST COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE. What make you so different" (Ahmed Johnson music hits) "I'm not different then Bret and Owen Hart... Cause I'm better then Bret and Owen Hart I'm not dissing them ---" "Oh just shut up you boring the fans they don't want to hear speak hell I don't want to hear you speak. As a matter of fact you might want to bring your ass in this ring cause you have a match and its right now against Sheamus" said Briq Romine. (Sheamus music hits)

Ahmed Johnson def Sheamus by a pin fall 18:20

John Morrison and R-Truth is in the ring "The New Age Outlaws laugh in are face last week didn't took us seriously thinking we was playing around. I don't play when it comes about the title now I don't know about R-Truth ---" said (The New Age Outlaws music hits) John Morrison. "You want us to take you serious then you need to win a match tonight" said Road Dogg.
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring is Bo Dallas.
Bo Dallas def Stardust by a pin fall 15:17

Daniel Bryan is in the ring "The Big Show cost me the match last week against Sheamus by punching me in the face. I'm not going to let anybody hit me in the face and let it go" "What are you going to do? I am a giant a 7'0 feet 500 pound giant and you think you can beat me you must be stupid you just like Rocky Featherstone both of y'all is stupid and ******ed. It's sad that people like me got to deal with people like you. You just the underdog here. You are misfit you don't belong here. You are unrelevant they only way for you stay relevant you had to be part of someone else's problem' s or have problems come to you" said The Big Show.
(Backstage) Batista is knocking on Ryan Reeves (Ryback) door. Ryan Reeves open the door. "Are you ready to go kick there ass" said Batista. "The big guy is always ready" said Ryan Reeves.
Michael Cole: It looks like Batista and Ryan Reeves (Ryback) The Power House is going to be facing John Morrison and R-Truth next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R-Truth. Coming to the ring is The Power House (Batista and Ryan Reeves Ryback)

The Power House def John Morrison & R-Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R-Truth
Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Arn Anderson. Coming to the ring is Vader.

Arn Anderson def Vader by a pin fall 15:18

(Backstage) "Yo fat ass" said Stardust. "What" said Rocky Featherstone. Stardust beat Rocky' s ass for a good 20 minutes then Stardust walk away.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Uso's. Coming to the ring is Beer Money.

The Uso's def Beer Money by a pin fall 16:17

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The New Age Outlaws is in the ring talking about John Morrison and R-Truth. 3 minutes later John Morrison and R-Truth came out "We fought Ryan Reeves (Ryback) and Batista. We lost the match but that doesn't still mean we not ready for the title" said John Morrison. "Y'all ain't ready for the title y'all lost y'all match that should tell you something" said Road Dogg. "It does it tells me y'all are scared to face us it tells me y'all are scared to put the titles on the line at Starcade" said John Morrison. "We ain't scared and as a matter of fact at Starcade we will face and we will put the titles on the line lets see what y'all really got besides being losers" said Billy Gunn.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Bo Dallas. Coming to the ring is "The Great One" The Rock.

The Rock def Bo Dallas by a pin fall 13:14

(Backstage) The Authority and DX is in Vince McMahon' s office "What the hell happen to you" said Briq Romine. (Rocky Featherstone has a black eye, a busted lip and a bloody nose) Rocky Featherstone is crying "I was walking and Stardust saw me and he started to beating me up" Said Rocky Featherstone. "Alright I'm going to handle this" said Briq Romine.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Triple H is in the ring talking shit about The Rock 4 minutes later The Rock ran into the ring and attacking Triple H 5 minutes later into the fight Shawn Michaels ran into the ring and help out Triple H. 3 minutes later here comes Chris Jericho attacking Shawn Michaels helping out The Rock. 7 minutes into the fight Triple H took out Chris Jericho out of the ring The Rock took out Triple H out of the ring. Shawn Michaels and The Rock is having a stare down 3 minutes into it The Rock stick out his hand Shawn Michaels shakes his hand. They both started to laugh. Soon as The Rock look at the crowd getting them pump up. The Rock turn around Shawn Michaels hit The Rock with a Sweet Chain Music. The crowd is chanting HOLY SHIT! to end the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back