• Barack Lesnar

• bythedockofthebay

• FollowTheBagpipes

• larisano

• Mudlup50

• stonecoldhell

• Torgo the White

Results are only viewable after voting.
Followthebagpipes. The guy has actually impressed me in the little stuff I've seen from him. That doesn't happen often.

Haha, even the troll got a vote and I have none.

One of them is a troll poster, two of them I hadn't seen anything from? Guess they post it different parts then I do. One seems relatively new and one was made in 2013, which I get but I couldn't vote for him because of that. So I went for Bythedockofthebay! He's had some really nice posts and I've been impressed by a lot of his posts

I am voting cos' I am a bit drunk... No hard feelings, most of you will be gone sooner or later anyway

I vote Larisano. I generally just frequent the non spam sections, so am not familiar with most of the others. However, I am familiar with Torgo, Bythedockofthebay, Larisano and Stone Cold Hell. 3 of them are great posters, and I enjoy reading what they have to write. It was a tough vote, but I give it Larisano, because he seems like a genuine nice guy and was also very helpful to me earlier this year when I got myself into a little bit of trouble on here. Thanks, Larisano and I hope you win. It is well deserved

tumblr_mgmxptX6N31rhybyko1_500.gif

:band: :drummer:

:hogan: :hogan: :hogan:

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo